Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The Game on Sunday

Started by #1 HOGS, February 27, 2009, 09:46:31 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

#1 HOGS

I know it is on TV.  But I looked on my guide and the only place i can find it is ESPN full court.  I will pay the money to see this game, but I thought it was on RAYCOM.

jfred59

It's on Raycom but it's sad that the pre-game ceremony is not on tv

DEVICEHIGH

Raycom? Please don't.

I'll record it on my Blackberry and upload it over a dialup connection and share it on YouTube.

That would be more respectful(and better quality).
Hillbilly? I prefer Appalachian American

jkhamhog

I know its a Raycom game, but are Raycom games still available in Central Arkansas?  My DishNet guide only shows it to be on ESPN Fullcourt as well, and I noticed Ch 7 isn't showing any SEC games today.  I'm going to the game tomorrow, but was going to record it. 

Thanks
Kirk Lazarus: I know what dude I am. I'm the dude playin' the dude, disguised as another dude!

rzrbackrob

Quote from: DEVICEHIGH on February 27, 2009, 10:10:07 pm
Raycom? Please don't.

I'll record it on my Blackberry and upload it over a dialup connection and share it on YouTube.

That would be more respectful(and better quality).

DEVICEHIGH, I have enjoyed your artistic work on Hogville for years. Thanks
Good is the enemy of great

SardisHog

Channel 7 in Little Rock has it on at 3:00 Sunday.
"You're only given a little spark of madness. You mustn't lose it."<br />- Robin Williams

bigdaddy220

Can't find the game listed on Cox in Fayetteville.  Can anyone help?

lrhogfan24

Quote from: SardisHog on February 28, 2009, 03:33:58 pm
Channel 7 in Little Rock has it on at 3:00 Sunday.
Really?  I'm showing they'll have on an NBA game.

kingoftherapids

I think I get it on ESPN full court. ESPN has a deal where all college campuses get espn360 for free. it is bad to the bone. i watch multiple college games at one time, and i can also watch euroleague games then cricket games in australia all at the same time. pretty sweet deal

SardisHog

"You're only given a little spark of madness. You mustn't lose it."<br />- Robin Williams

jkhamhog

I'm thinking now Ch 7 will have it.  Yesterday they showed "TTech vs Okla" on the program guide, but they did actually have the Bama-Ole Miss Raycom game instead.  So even though it says NBA basketball on the guide, it should be the Hogs at 3.  We're getting ready to head up for the game, can't wait to celebrate our national champs and hopefully something rubs off on the current group! 
Kirk Lazarus: I know what dude I am. I'm the dude playin' the dude, disguised as another dude!