Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Squirrel Hunting 2017

Started by theFlyingHog, July 23, 2017, 12:34:46 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

theFlyingHog

I know it's way too hot right meow but I'm down here in Texass with plenty of thinkin time on my hands. I need a good place to go. Have hunted around Clinton some and didn't see hardly any. Used to hunt Wattensaw 20 years ago and never saw much. I have a house in Dewitt so that's my go-to for fishing and ducks/deer but haven't tried out the public land for squirrel. Anybody have some good places within an hour of Dewitt or Cabot? I don't want to kill em all but I'd like to get 4-8 on a good day.

tophawg19

South Arkansas is loaded this year
if you ain't a hawg you ain't chitlins

theFlyingHog

Quote from: tophawg19 on July 23, 2017, 06:46:04 pm
South Arkansas is loaded this year
Thanks. You mean like Fordyce and down? What do you consider south? I've always considered Stuttgart south but it's really not  :-\

tophawg19

Fordyce Down . Camden area is loaded . you walk down the road kicking them out of the way. Pretty much pick a spot in South ark

Wayne Watson

Got 160 acres in Union County.  I prefer to hunt after Oct. 1.  Usually the momma's have weened the young by then.
Take a look at http://gridironhistory.com/
IF YOU DON'T TAILGATE WITH HOGVILLE...YOU HAVEN'T BEEN TO A TAILGATE!
Check out www.fearlessfriday.com
We don't rent pigs

tophawg19

you should be loaded in that area

DeltaBoy

The Delta is loaded according to Dad.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

Großer Kriegschwein

I'd rather eat sewer rat chased with pickled beets, from a can, and a cup of opossum grease.
This is my non-signature signature.

DeltaBoy

Quote from: Großer Kriegschwein on September 07, 2017, 11:48:28 am
I'd rather eat sewer rat chased with pickled beets, from a can, and a cup of opossum grease.

You never had Squirrel done by real Southern Cook then.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.

Großer Kriegschwein

Quote from: DeltaBoy on September 07, 2017, 03:09:19 pm
You never had Squirrel done by real Southern Cook then.

My family is just a southern as yours. Probably cooks squirrel the same way and I'm still not eating it.

This is my non-signature signature.

DeltaBoy

Quote from: Großer Kriegschwein on September 22, 2017, 01:48:18 pm
My family is just a southern as yours. Probably cooks squirrel the same way and I'm still not eating it.

Sorry you don't like it. 

bolo

Quote from: Großer Kriegschwein on September 22, 2017, 01:48:18 pm

gray or fox?
R.I.P OTR
R.I.P PRJ
2023 March Maddest Champion with a little help from my friends

DeltaBoy