Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

NCAA Tournament

Started by Hogball58, February 23, 2018, 12:55:09 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Hogball58

Will all teams listed in FBI investigation be banned from this year's touny?   Hogs seeding just got better

hogsanity

Quote from: Hogball58 on February 23, 2018, 12:55:09 pm
Will all teams listed in FBI investigation be banned from this year's touny?   Hogs seeding just got better

The will cancel the tourney before they hold it without Duke, Mich St and whoever else is or may be named before the 11th.
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

raz1965

Players may have to sit out, the team's will play. The NCAA will move slow with any investigation, schools may be hammered later, may.

99toLife

Quote from: Hogball58 on February 23, 2018, 12:55:09 pm

Nothing will happen until after the NCAAT, if much happens at all.

hobhog

As Rich Eison just said on his show, the 2018 NCAA tournament will be won by....."vacated".

Busta_Nutt

Considering the info that has been uncovered has been from agents and agencies, I'd guess that no school, team, or player will be impacted until well after the tournament is finished.

hogsanity

Quote from: Busta_Nutt on February 23, 2018, 02:32:33 pm
Considering the info that has been uncovered has been from agents and agencies, I'd guess that no school, team, or player will be impacted until well after the tournament is finished.

I would not bet that about players. There are a few names tied to 5 & 6 figure amounts.
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

GoshenHog

I think they will suspend Terrelle Pryor after the tournament.

hogfan98

With all the names on the list Cleveland State is screwed big time.

99toLife

Quote from: hogfan98 on February 23, 2018, 03:46:52 pm
With all the names on the list Cleveland State is screwed big time.

Dang, I had them winning it all in my bracket this year. Okay Not..

31to6

Quote from: GoshenHog on February 23, 2018, 03:06:31 pm
I think they will suspend Terrelle Pryor after the tournament.
Kentucky may have to sit a couple players out for those gruelling games against Utah State and Vermont next fall.

lynbug

If they let this slide like the NC debacle....the foundation of my college basketball faith will be shaken .