Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Auburn @ Arkansas 2017 prediction thread

Started by HognotinMemphis, October 16, 2017, 02:57:31 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

texas tush hog

Großer Kriegschwein

Waiting on the "honest" prediction thread.

Because it matters.
This is my non-signature signature.

elviscat

Cylinder

41- 16 Kittens

This is a classic strength-v-weakness matchup.

Post-game, Arkansas sports media will proclaim that the next game will be important for B to win. Hope everyone is ready to listen to another week of entertainment brackets and The Mt Rushmore of... content.

Shrevepork

Pigsknuckles

"the ox is slow, but the Earth is patient"

lahawg1

PorkRinds

Leadbelly

Uglier than Bama loss, Gus still has a burr in his a$$ when it comes to the Hogs, Aubbie 62-hogs 0. I hate Gus  >:(
"I do mind, the Dude minds. This will not stand, ya know, this aggression will not stand, man."

je100

Don't ask me to explain it, but the Hogs win 28-24. 

Only conference win of the year.

TNRazorbacker

tangman

They win. How definitively will determine how quickly I exit the stadium. Go Hogs? 

TheRazorback500

Do you wanna get Rocked?

WaltonCollege

So many people on here are very generous of us. You saw that stat on TV v Bama, our Oline is the 3rd worst of any P5. Only Illinois and someone else is worse going off QB pressures. Every single play is an extreme liability. Our offense has zero rhythm and it won't get better. 14-3 or 21-3 Auburn goin into the 2nd qtr, it will be over midway thru the 2nd.

alohawg

They are considerably better in every phase. Probably another 400+ yds rushing and 6-8 td's vs maybe 24 points tops.
Not to worry though, nothing on tape that can't be fixed......except the actual problem.
"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc

East Clintwood

Any dog can be a seeing eye dog if you don't care where you're going.

Like  blows - Bring back Karma

hawgrunner

HognotinMemphis

Quote from: alohawg on October 20, 2017, 01:01:07 am
They are considerably better in every phase. Probably another 400+ yds rushing and 6-8 td's vs maybe 24 points tops.
Not to worry though, nothing on tape that can't be fixed......except the actual problem.
Yep. Reviewing video does not allow one to change coaching staff.
I don't want you to agree with me because you're weak. I want you to agree with me because you know I'm right.

Hoggish1

Gonna shock the world:  Crooks 17 Arkansas 45

Next1_04

Quote from: hobhog on October 16, 2017, 03:45:05 pm
27-24 Hogs. Board meltdown.

That would be a typical Hogville meltdown. Complain about not getting wins then get a win and B**** abt it.

Sho Nuff

Auburn 45
Hogs 10

In his postgame remarks, Bret will talk about how we have improved over last year's result.  Then he will say:

- We have to put guys in position and not ask them to do too much
- We had a great week of practice, just have to execute
- Guys were pretty upset in the Locker Room, but they will dig deep and rebound from this
- He will remind us all about his 3 rose bowl appearances (all losses, but that part won't be mentioned)

I'm setting the over/under on times he uses the word "obviously" at 19

jst01

Quote from: Sho Nuff on October 20, 2017, 08:41:46 am
Auburn 45
Hogs 10

In his postgame remarks, Bret will talk about how we have improved over last year's result.  Then he will say:

- We have to put guys in position and not ask them to do too much
- We had a great week of practice, just have to execute
- Guys were pretty upset in the Locker Room, but they will dig deep and rebound from this
- He will remind us all about his 3 rose bowl appearances (all losses, but that part won't be mentioned)

I'm setting the over/under on times he uses the word "obviously" at 19

We coaches have to take a personal inventory..

Hog-Corleone

This is my word, and as such is beyond contestation.

Elvis P Hogg

Redhogs

45-3 Gussie....AU lead by 20 points in the LSU game and lost, really because it was a game of two halves. LSU made the halftime adjustment, something we haven't done for 5 years now. Result...another beat down.
Will I live long enough to see us win again? Will any of us?

Next1_04

Quote from: Redhogs on October 20, 2017, 09:06:45 am
45-3 Gussie....AU lead by 20 points in the LSU game and lost, really because it was a game of two halves. LSU made the halftime adjustment, something we haven't done for 5 years now. Result...another beat down.

Just don't come back whining like a little school girl if we happen to pull out a win. I don't see us winning myself, however, I'm not picking us to lose either.

jst01

Quote from: Next1_04 on October 20, 2017, 09:10:07 am
I don't see us winning myself, however, I'm not picking us to lose either.

what??   You think we will lose, but you don't pick us to lose? 

Wildhog

Arkansas Razorbacks Football National Championships:
1909/1964/1965/1977

Next1_04

Quote from: jst01 on October 20, 2017, 09:11:27 am
what??   You think we will lose, but you don't pick us to lose? 

I'm not predicting anything. It's called assumption, try to keep up will yuh?

I'm not going to be like the ones here who have been complaining about not getting wins, then if we get a win complain about it. It's sad actually.

Redhogs

Quote from: Next1_04 on October 20, 2017, 09:10:07 am
Just don't come back whining like a little school girl if we happen to pull out a win. I don't see us winning myself, however, I'm not picking us to lose either.
What the hell are you even talking about? Think before you post, you won't look as stupid as you appear to be....

Cotton

41 - 21.  We make it look close until half.
"Who got a Scantron for Ryan Mallet?"  - Ryan Mallet, 2009

Razorbacks in Mexico

Ponderin' SUX

TrueBlue

Next1_04

Quote from: Redhogs on October 20, 2017, 09:19:59 am
What the hell are you even talking about? Think before you post, you won't look as stupid as you appear to be....

I'm actually not "talking" about anything. I'm sure that will be over your head too so, I'll just leave it there.

Redhogs

Quote from: Next1_04 on October 20, 2017, 09:16:24 am
I'm not predicting anything. It's called assumption, try to keep up will yuh?

I'm not going to be like the ones here who have been complaining about not getting wins, then if we get a win complain about it. It's sad actually.
#1...Another brilliant post, when you consider the title of the thread is "prediction thread". #2..Bitching about the reaction to an event that has not even happened yet, that's what's sad.

Seebs

53 - 12 Auburn. We have four injuries and two players get arrested that evening.  CBB says he saw some good things, making some progress and thinks he knows what the issue is and he can take care of it in two years time - just be patient.

Jeff Long drinks a Pepsi through a twirly straw and massages Ben Hyneman's bunions.

Enos tries a halfback pass in this game and Sooie CK does a coffin corner quickkick from the Auburn 42.

There is a brawl on the East concessions because they run out of the chibotta bread for the goat cheese brioche burgers made from 100% hand rubbed albino veal. Thankfully the brawl consist of two hipsters in man buns and only slaps and harsh tones were recorded.

Those are my predictions
To add a "sig line" or "signature line": Go to your "profile" then go to "modify profile" then scroll down to where it says "Signature" and type in what you want it to say and then click on "change profile". That's it, you're done. Your sig line will only show up on your first post on each page.

Pigsknuckles

Interesting stat contrast between the AUB/LSU halves. LSU shut out the Auburn offense in the 2nd half, while plodding along themselves well enough to overtake the Tigers. Seems that Auburn pulled an "us", and allowed LSU to simply overhaul them.

https://www.sbnation.com/college-football/2017/10/15/16477522/lsu-auburn-game-2017-final-score-results
"the ox is slow, but the Earth is patient"

Little Lady Back

#NolanRichardsonCourt

jgphillips3

Hawg n GA

Horthawg

52-6 Auburn.. Miss the PAT or 2 point conversion.
Once a Hog-ALWAYS A HOG!

ipigsooie

48-17 Auburn. Gus scores another td late in the 4th quarter just because.

Kenny Dowell Loggains

Hogwild

GuvHog

Quote from: Pigsknuckles on October 20, 2017, 09:39:29 am
Interesting stat contrast between the AUB/LSU halves. LSU shut out the Auburn offense in the 2nd half, while plodding along themselves well enough to overtake the Tigers. Seems that Auburn pulled an "us", and allowed LSU to simply overhaul them.

https://www.sbnation.com/college-football/2017/10/15/16477522/lsu-auburn-game-2017-final-score-results

Yeah, Auburn is good but not as good as some on this board think.
Bleeding Razorback Red Since Birth!!!

jst01

Quote from: GuvHog on October 20, 2017, 11:40:43 am
Yeah, Auburn is good but not as good as some on this board think.

I think it has more to do with the Hogs being pretty poor.  A&M and South Carolina scored around 50 on the Hogs (realize SC had 3 defensive TDs). I'd consider Auburns offense better than both those, would you?

AirWarren

I see they released a "hype video" this week that popped up on my bleacher report.

Did not watch.

GuvHog

Quote from: jst01 on October 20, 2017, 11:48:18 am
I think it has more to do with the Hogs being pretty poor.  A&M and South Carolina scored around 50 on the Hogs (realize SC had 3 defensive TDs). I'd consider Auburns offense better than both those, would you?

I'm not sure A&M's offense isn't better than Auburn's. They played very well against Bama.

South Carolina knocked off Tennessee in Knoxville last week so they aren't a slouch either.

If Kelley plays well, I believe the Hogs have an outside shot at pulling out a win against Auburn.
Bleeding Razorback Red Since Birth!!!

The Hawg Marshal

I rarely make predictions. But these guys did and it's sad that we have come to have no more respect than this.
https://www.seccountry.com/auburn/sec-country-team-prediction-auburn-looks-bounce-back-win-arkansas

HogimusMaximus