Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Arkansas CWS game thread - Hogs headed home ........LSU 14 Razorbacks 5

Started by Hogtropolis™, May 29, 2009, 10:30:13 am

Previous topic - Next topic

chiefsfan

Quote from: razorbackfan86 on May 29, 2009, 12:53:12 pm
Just a reminder watch live here..

http://all-access.cbssports.com/player.html?code=ncaa

Wont be able to post like I would like since I'm at work.. But I just strategically placed my lunch break for 1:00..

GO HOGS GO!!!

Yeah I get to catch the first inning and then leave for work.   I did stratigically plan all the CPU stuff  needed to do until about 4:30 so hopefully I will at least get to know the score
Honor and Integrity no longer exist in the world of college football.  It is only filled with liar's cheater's, and traitors.

Hogtropolis™

Quote from: olivebranchhog on May 29, 2009, 12:53:12 pm
I guess so.....I'll just have to reboot and try a nicer tone this time
I think what I finally figured out why it wasn't working for me was because I was using Mozilla.  I think you have to be using IE.

Clint Alan

Hogs in white unis
Wazzu in maroon unis

for you people following at home
"It isn't hard to be good from time to time in sports. What's tough is being good every day." - Willie Mays

Tai_Mai_Shu

There are going to be lots of red in the stands today.  :D

chiefsfan

Oklahoma has a gapingly big Ball park   411 to Center field.   However if the wind blows  it always blows out
Honor and Integrity no longer exist in the world of college football.  It is only filled with liar's cheater's, and traitors.

razorbackfan86

Quote from: Hogtropolis™ on May 29, 2009, 12:56:21 pm
I think what I finally figured out why it wasn't working for me was because I was using Mozilla.  I think you have to be using IE.

I'm using Mozilla on MAC

chiefsfan

Quote from: Hogtropolis™ on May 29, 2009, 12:56:21 pm

Its a Microsoft product that runs the video so you probably have to have IE

razorbackfan86

bsking

chiefsfan

Quote from: bsking on May 29, 2009, 12:59:13 pm
lol, can everyone else hear chuck during commercials?

Yeah he actually discussed that during one of the breaks how the Internet could hear them off air today

Clint Alan

"It isn't hard to be good from time to time in sports. What's tough is being good every day." - Willie Mays

Clint Alan

chiefsfan

11 straight NCAA appearences for DVH.  8 straight for Arkansas Baseball

Clint Alan

TuckFexas

Famous quote.
Follow me on Twitter: www.twitter.com
Become my friend on Facebook: www.facebook.com
The post above may or may not accurately reflect the views of TuckFexas.
Yes, they let me out of the Tavern on a day pass.

olivebranchhog

FINALLY.....had to go get another computer from the other side of the house. WPS LETS GO HOGS
Sometimes it takes a loss to make us realize what's really important

J. Green

Clint Alan

Clint Alan

Bad Guy

grounds out to short. runner stays put at 2nd

1 out

chiefsfan

Quote from: rubmyHOG on May 29, 2009, 01:05:41 pm
Bad Guy

steals 2nd on Cisterna

0 outs, man on 2nd

Delayed Steal.  Took off on the first pitch in the dirt he would see

Clint Alan

Clint Alan

chiefsfan

that was pretty much an un intentional intentional walk

olivebranchhog

So apparantly nothing around the knees is a strike for us today.

razorbackfan86

Clint Alan

Bad Guy

grounds to pitcher

0 runs, 1 hit, 1 walk, 2 men left

TEAM          1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9     R   H   E
Wazzu         0                                  0  1   0
Arkansas                                         0   0   0

razorbackfan86

Clint Alan

olivebranchhog

The only way to hit this guy is to force him to throw his 4s..his breaker is a perfect ground ball pitch

Clint Alan

olivebranchhog

Clint Alan

olivebranchhog

I get the feeling that a lot of hr's are gonna be hit in this park. Very short porch all the way around.

Iwastherein1969

i know its EARLY, but its CRAP like that, not moving the runner over with 0 outs that just kills you
The long Grey line will never fail our country.

Amityvillehogger

Quote from: olivebranchhog on May 29, 2009, 01:16:22 pm
I get the feeling that a lot of hr's are gonna be hit in this park. Very short porch all the way around.

385 in the alleys and 411 in CF.  Short???
Member # 2987.
Registered - 02-23-2005

Clint Alan

Clint Alan

Clint Alan

Iwastherein1969

Oliver

olivebranchhog

Quote from: Amityvillehogger on May 29, 2009, 01:17:28 pm
385 in the alleys and 411 in CF.  Short???

The info I pulled up on the field said it was 370 in the alleys and 400 in cf.....sorry.

razorbackfan86

Amityvillehogger

Member # 2987.
Registered - 02-23-2005

Clint Alan

WILKINS

HIT TO LEFT CENTER-DOUBLE

LEAVITT SCORES

1-0 HOGS 2 OUT

Iwastherein1969

olivebranchhog

chiefsfan

Quote from: Oliver Miller on May 29, 2009, 01:20:39 pm
This can't happen.

That was a good pitch.   excellent changeup on a 3-2 pitch that Lyons swung through.

Good hit by Wilkins

razorbackfan86