Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Arkansas CWS game thread - Hogs headed home ........LSU 14 Razorbacks 5

Started by Hogtropolis™, May 29, 2009, 10:30:13 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Iwastherein1969

The long Grey line will never fail our country.

Clint Alan

"It isn't hard to be good from time to time in sports. What's tough is being good every day." - Willie Mays

olivebranchhog

Come on DK....get that curve or slider in there for the dp
Sometimes it takes a loss to make us realize what's really important

razorbackfan86

TuckFexas

Famous quote.
Follow me on Twitter: www.twitter.com
Become my friend on Facebook: www.facebook.com
The post above may or may not accurately reflect the views of TuckFexas.
Yes, they let me out of the Tavern on a day pass.

fanofthehog

Tschep looked like he was sleep walking on that last hit - he could have had that.

razorbackfan86

olivebranchhog

Quote from: wayne1958 on May 29, 2009, 01:46:19 pm
Nope.  Mine is almost like television.

Same here. I'm willing to bet this quality is better than the ppv quality for our football last year

Clint Alan

Bad Guy

base hit to left

run scores

runners on 1st and 2nd

1 out

2-1 Wazzu
"It isn't hard to be good from time to time in sports. What's tough is being good every day." - Willie Mays

dacskc

olivebranchhog

DK isn't pitching badly....that's two bad hops and a late reaction that have given up every hit this inning

Clint Alan

Bad Guy

grounds out to short

2 outs

runners advance to 2nd and 3rd

hogwild32

Quote from: olivebranchhog on May 29, 2009, 01:47:44 pm
Same here. I'm willing to bet this quality is better than the ppv quality for our football last year

It's 10 times better than Razorvision. 

Oliver

razorbackfan86

Quote from: olivebranchhog on May 29, 2009, 01:49:33 pm
DK isn't pitching badly....that's two bad hops and a late reaction that have given up every hit this inning

Agreed.

If there isn't a bad hop on that play to Tschep, it's a DP and we're out of the inning..

razorbackfan86

Clint Alan

Bad Guy

grounds to short

2 runs, 4 hits, 0 errors, 2 left

TEAM          1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9     R   H   E
Wazzu         0  0  2                           2   5   0
Arkansas      1  0                               1   1   0

Clint Alan

Oliver

bsking

olivebranchhog

Could have been a lot worse. Everything went their way in that half, and we still only gave up 2. I feel like we can hit this guy.

Clint Alan

Amityvillehogger

So far, we suck.  Let's hope that changes the 2nd time we see this guy.
Member # 2987.
Registered - 02-23-2005

bsking

after several good ABs to start the game the last 4 have been absolutely garbage.

Clint Alan

razorbackfan86

bobcat ball

WOO PIG

olivebranchhog

Quote from: bsking on May 29, 2009, 01:55:31 pm
after several good ABs to start the game the last 4 have been absolutely garbage.

Well there goes a good AB...hope that starts a trend for us

Clint Alan

olivebranchhog

Clint Alan

LYONS

K'S

0 RUNS, 0 HITS, 1BB, 1 RUNNER LEFT

TEAM          1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9     R   H   E
Wazzu         0  0  2                           2   5   0
Arkansas      1  0  0                           1   1   0

bsking

I wish there was a stat for most balls swung on outside of the strike zone, we would be #1 in the country.

hogwild32

Oliver

Quote from: olivebranchhog on May 29, 2009, 02:01:14 pm
3 pickoff attempts should go down as a ball

Could you throw an ungodly amount of pickoff attempts on days when there were curfews if you had the lead and were trying to stall for time?  I'm talking like 30 pickoff attempts in a row?

PigWig

We sure have a way of making opposing pitchers look great.

Clint Alan

WE GOTTA START HITTING THE BALL, OR WE ARE 0-2 IN THIS REGIONAL

olivebranchhog

Way has the worst baseball etiquette I have ever seen. He is blatantly throwing to first just to throw the hitters off. No reason to ever throw to first 3 times in a row when the guy doesn't even take a lead.

Oliver

Quote from: bsking on May 29, 2009, 02:02:28 pm
I wish there was a stat for most balls swung on outside of the strike zone, we would be #1 in the country.

We'd be #1 in something then...stop being so negative.

PIGTAILS INC

We strike out way too many times. Often more than not, we get behind in the count and our pitching is just not there. We need some big time pitching!!
We are a company dedicated to the University of Arkansas. No other company knows the history, traditions, and fans like we do. Give us a chance and see for yourself. Top quality designs and materials.

We design everything we do!  Unique patent pending caps COMING SOON!! Visit us at www.Pigtailsports.biz

mj4president

"Let's do this tonight! Nothing like a legendary night to remember. I'll tell all my grand pups one day about the 3 am walk off home run by Jared Gates." MJ4President just hours before it happened.

donewithdale

Clint Alan

dacskc

If anyone else was having trouble with the soonersports link, try this one:

http://all-access.cbssports.com/player.html?code=ncaa

This one works perfectly for me some reason even though the source seems to be the same.

cosmodrum

Quote from: rubmyHOG on May 29, 2009, 02:01:50 pm
LYONS

K'S

0 RUNS, 0 HITS, 1BB, 1 RUNNER LEFT

TEAM          1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9     R   H   E
Wazzu         0  0  2                           2   5   0
Arkansas      1  0  0                           1   1   0

In my best Bob Uecker voice, "One hit? All we got is one g***** hit?"
Go away, batin'

olivebranchhog

Quote from: Oliver Miller on May 29, 2009, 02:02:33 pm
Could you throw an ungodly amount of pickoff attempts on days when there were curfews if you had the lead and were trying to stall for time?  I'm talking like 30 pickoff attempts in a row?
No rule against it. Would be a lot like not having a shot clock in basketball.

Clint Alan

dirtypig

I can't get this cbs site to let me stream. I'm sure I'm an Id10T but can someone help...Please?

Clint Alan

cosmodrum

Go away, batin'

olivebranchhog

HELLLLLLLLLLLLYAHHHHHH STARED HIM DOWN AND THREW HIS ASS OUT.........GREAT BASEBALL RIGHT THERE