Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Arkansas CWS game thread - Hogs headed home ........LSU 14 Razorbacks 5

Started by Hogtropolis™, May 29, 2009, 10:30:13 am

Previous topic - Next topic

razobak

If we're going to respond, we'll do it here.  1-2-3 up.  C'mon Hogs!!!!  Show us what you're made of!
Go Hogs, Beat Refs!

BigSexyHog

Some one break out Joe Boo's Rum and lets go....  Yo Bartender Joe Boo needs a refill.
Lebron raised money for kids... Rotnei stole crap from the equipment room

PoconoHog

Top of the order due up for the Hogs.....if we are going to win this game....need to start hitting the ball this inning
"All right, they're on our left, they're on our right, they're in front of us, they're behind us...they can't get away this time." 
Never one to mince words, "We're surrounded," he said in battle. "That simplifies the problem."  Lewis B. "Chesty" Puller

hog-man

GOTTA HAVE MY HOGS!!!!!

Zen_Hog

Iwastherein1969

we MUST answer with something here...a 1,2,3 inning and this thing is over
The long Grey line will never fail our country.

HoopS

If you watch that replay slowly and see where they touched the ball vs where Leavit's glove was, I'm not sure he wouldn't have caught that ball. 

Hogbody

Clint Alan

"It isn't hard to be good from time to time in sports. What's tough is being good every day." - Willie Mays

Publius

Hopefully that was UVA's best punch....need at least 1 now just to sew some doubt in their minds

Hogbody

Quote from: HoopS on June 17, 2009, 07:55:44 pm
If you watch that replay slowly and see where they touched the ball vs where Leavit's glove was, I'm not sure he wouldn't have caught that ball. 

i agree

ki285

game is far from over.  we got 4 at bats left and we have the top of the order us.  the are due.  every one of them.

Hollywood_HOGan45

Quote from: razorbackfan86 on June 17, 2009, 07:55:02 pm
So what would that make the 5-1 lead FSU had on us? A 2 run lead is not insurmountable

um, we just are not hitting the ball today one solid bit....

i hope its different this inning tho

Publius

Quote from: HoopS on June 17, 2009, 07:55:44 pm
I agree...the trajectory was right on line, but the ball was clearly over the yellow line

The Original 69

I scratched a moja for 4 runs in our coffee table.

Clint Alan

"It isn't hard to be good from time to time in sports. What's tough is being good every day." - Willie Mays

TomasPistola

I will say this - and call me a sunshine pumper if you want - but our team could come alive at any time. Not ready to write this game off yet.
Quote from: Hog Momster on January 06, 2011, 09:45:30 pm
You were right.
Quote from: Breems on April 28, 2011, 05:58:14 pm
You did a great job.
Quote from: Verge on June 22, 2011, 08:44:20 am
If you have some form of mental retardation i will stop making fun of you, just want to clarify this first.

Publius

razobak

Leavitt very well could have gotten that ball without that fan's hat/glove getting in the way.  Not necessarily fan interference, since it was in the stands, but he could have caught it.
Go Hogs, Beat Refs!

Clint Alan

hog-man

Quote from: TomasPistola on June 17, 2009, 07:57:35 pm
I will say this - and call me a sunshine pumper if you want - but our team could come alive at any time. Not ready to write this game off yet.
same here, they could wake up at anytime.
GOTTA HAVE MY HOGS!!!!!

N HOG

14 consecutive innings without scoring. Pretty sad.

Clint Alan

Hollywood_HOGan45

Publius

Like to see a couple men get on ahead of Wilkins

hog-man

GOTTA HAVE MY HOGS!!!!!

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

trippigs

PoconoHog

"All right, they're on our left, they're on our right, they're in front of us, they're behind us...they can't get away this time." 
Never one to mince words, "We're surrounded," he said in battle. "That simplifies the problem."  Lewis B. "Chesty" Puller

ki285

hbp.  we need runners any way we can get them.

Hollywood_HOGan45

wonder how many times this doosh will throw to first base?

hog-man

C'mon hogs take these B*t*ch*s to town!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:razorback:
GOTTA HAVE MY HOGS!!!!!

SteveInArk

- "If we all threw our problems in a pile and saw everyone else's, we'd grab our's back." - Unknown

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

PigWig

Clint Alan

Lyons

ground to short

TEAM           1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9    R   H   E
Arkansas      0   0   0   0   0   0                   0   4   0
Virginia        0   0   0   0   2                        2   8   1

0 runs, 0 hits, 1 hbp, 1 men left

Hogbody

hog-man

GOTTA HAVE MY HOGS!!!!!

Coondog Hog

'The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so.'
  - Ronald Reagan

'If we ever forget that we're one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under.' -
-Ronald Reagan
Quote from: mmhogs17 on March 08, 2011, 11:02:18 pm
I've had alot of things in and out of my butt, but never Monkeys..

SRFL

We'll touch them before it's over.  Hogs win.

capehog

Quote from: Fatty McGee on October 26, 2010, 03:19:41 pm
I think we should beat anyone who has ideas that we disagree with and dares to make the public.  You're right on here.
Quote from: Overtheroadtruckdriver on April 28, 2010, 05:34:48 pm
Everyone and their dog on here turned in to dr. Phil. That's my favorite part. Everybody had advice. If I ever need advice, which is doubtful, hogville will be the last place I come for it.

Watching the rockets launch from the beach is way cool. Time for a new NASA to continue the mission. Crying shame we have a president that hates America. You people get what you deserve  #obamasfault

Publius

razobak

Words cannot express my frustration right now.  I know we're better than this!  I just hope we snap out of it before it's too late.
Go Hogs, Beat Refs!

Iwastherein1969

just about the worst thing that could have happened....we've found our old self....and god it sure is ugly
The long Grey line will never fail our country.

Slacker

TomasPistola

Quote from: Hogbody on June 17, 2009, 08:02:52 pm
not many chances left

only takes one inning - if we can keep them off the board for the rest of the game.
Quote from: Hog Momster on January 06, 2011, 09:45:30 pm
You were right.
Quote from: Breems on April 28, 2011, 05:58:14 pm
You did a great job.
Quote from: Verge on June 22, 2011, 08:44:20 am
If you have some form of mental retardation i will stop making fun of you, just want to clarify this first.

hog-man

We need something to happen, and fast.       :razorback: lets go HOGS :razorback: 
GOTTA HAVE MY HOGS!!!!!

hogman64

lyons has turned into a double play machine......

Clint Alan

Tschep  getting his hand looked at by a doctor

ThisTeetsTaken

***"He must increase, but I must decrease"***