Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

You may be cool, but...

Started by bigpigpimpin, August 21, 2017, 08:38:00 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

bigpigpimpin

You'll never be parachuting with the 82nd airborne at Fort Bragg during a solar eclipse cool.

trippigs

Hog_Swanson

Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on February 08, 2018, 08:00:41 pm

I have gonads, and as soon as my wife gets back I'll prove it.  I keep 'em in her purse. >:(

Quote from: PorkSoda on Today at 04:03:25 pm
Okay, you are right, I should have done that first instead of going off of what other people said was said.
So basically all my complaining was for nothing and I'm a dumbass.  I should have just watch the presser BEFORE commenting.

supersaint

There's no sense in nonsense when the heat is hot.

Ragnar Hogbrok

When you care enough to send the very best...

1-325 Airborne Infantry Regiment, 82nd Airborne Division 2003-2006.  OIF I, OEF V.
"Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats." ― H.L. Mencken

Hogville prediction formula:

1.  Insert bad news prediction. A loss, a recruit going elsewhere, a coach leaving, etc.
2.  Tag "hope I'm wrong," on the end.
3a.  Enjoy a correct prediction.
3b.  Act like you're relieved you're wrong and celebrate with everyone else.

Joe Davis (USS Razorback)

Uncle Carl was with the 82nd (1/505 B Company) in Vietnam.  I wish he could have seen that photo!

RazorPiggie

I did my SR thesis paper on the 82nd during the Operation Market Garden campaign in WWII.

GoHogzzGo

Success isn't permanent and failure isn't fatal.

jst01

Hate to be the Debbie downer, but I doubt that pic is real. The sun is very low in the sky there, like 1 hour from sunset low.  The total eclipse portion ended on the east coast around 3pm.

Pig Power

Quote from: jst01 on August 22, 2017, 07:49:34 am
Hate to be the Debbie downer, but I doubt that pic is real. The sun is very low in the sky there, like 1 hour from sunset low.  The total eclipse portion ended on the east coast around 3pm.
Boo

hobhog

Cool pic, but have to agree.

Three and Snout

But nice deductive reasoning.  We could use more of that.

Hoggish1

You ruined it for me...LMAO