Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Your thoughts?

Started by Wayne Watson, December 31, 2013, 07:14:47 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Wayne Watson

Take a look at http://gridironhistory.com/
IF YOU DON'T TAILGATE WITH HOGVILLE...YOU HAVEN'T BEEN TO A TAILGATE!
Check out www.fearlessfriday.com
We don't rent pigs

grayhawg

Quote from: Wayne Watson on December 31, 2013, 07:14:47 pm

Now I do not belong to the NRA but they have been saying this for a long time, the more liberal our govt becomes the more they want to take from us.

Our POTUS makes no bones about it he wants guns out of the hands of honest citizens of the US.
  But it is okay to give them to the drug cartels in Mexico, fast and furious and I'm not talking about the movies with fast cars. Remember that fiasco?

95_alum

Gun registration has already led to confiscation here in the U.S. Back around 1989, the anti-gun politicians in California told owners of semi-auto SKS's that they could keep their rifles, but, they had to register them. They did. A little more than a decade later, a new batch of anti-gun politicians came in & declared any ownership of SKS rifles illegal. The confiscation began as the state had the registry. 

Rzbakfromwaybak

It's no secret that many liberals & liberal politicians, want to take away all guns from law-abiding citizens.  Whether it be by registration & confiscation, etc.  Several have been quoted admitting this fact, but rarely say it openly.  They are always more deceptive. They usually say the new laws & restrictions they propose will...."protect us from more gun violence", etc....when it actually does just the opposite.
When I hear politicians speak of "registration", & then always mention that it would not lead to confiscation of firearms....it reminds me of something else we were told.
"You can keep your health care plan, & you can keep your doctor.  Nobody is going to take that away from you......period".
Arkansas born, Arkansas bred, when I die I'll be a Razorback dead.