Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Saw this article this morning

Started by Wayne Watson, November 20, 2013, 07:51:30 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Wayne Watson

Take a look at http://gridironhistory.com/
IF YOU DON'T TAILGATE WITH HOGVILLE...YOU HAVEN'T BEEN TO A TAILGATE!
Check out www.fearlessfriday.com
We don't rent pigs

grayhawg

Quote from: Wayne Watson on November 20, 2013, 07:51:30 pm
At least someone has some sense.

http://5newsonline.com/2013/11/19/firearm-open-carry-lawful-top-officials-say/
Yeah I read that also, sometimes I wish I lived in Washington County, these guys down here would throw the book at you for even thinking about it.

Albert Einswine

I wish Arkansas's legislators would see the light and treat its citizens like adults. It should be clear and unambiguous. There aren't any "wild west" shootouts in the states that allow open carry.
"Funny thing, I become a hell of a good fisherman when the trout decide to commit suicide." ~ John D. Voelker

rickm1976

Quote from: Albert Einswine on November 23, 2013, 07:17:45 pm
I wish Arkansas's legislators would see the light and treat its citizens like adults. It should be clear and unambiguous. There aren't any "wild west" shootouts in the states that allow open carry.

Why would they do that?  Our game laws are unclear, ambiguous, and sometimes downright contradictory.  Why make any other laws any different?

DeltaBoy

Good read and the State Lawmakers need to revisit this and make open carry a plain and clear right that the AG can't dance around.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.