Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Freeze out!

Started by The Hawg Marshal, July 20, 2017, 06:30:55 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

AirWarren

Quote from: Steef on July 22, 2017, 06:42:21 pm
Not to mention...

1. There are other derailments in this thread besides Christianity. Including posters making personal attacks at each other.

2. There's 10 pages that would have to "cleaned".

3. Very liitle of that is discussing the actual topic. Which, to be fair, not much is known. So theres not a lot to actually discuss.

4. It might be more fun to just have a new thread titled "HaHaHa Ole Miss! Karma is a Female Dog!"

(I spelled out female dog....no need in triggering the filters)

If the personal attacks continue, I'll just lock this thing.

Here is the thing though. Christians and non Christians, should hope(non Christians) and pray(Christians) that this man cleans his act up for his reputation and for his family. Not celebrate someone's mistakes by pointing and laughing. We are all humans and we all make mistakes. That's life.

I cannot stand ole miss and never been a fan of freeze because indeed I took him as face value as a guy that was two faced. Too much smoke to not be fire in his program.

It doesn't take a bible thumping Christian or a free thinking atheist to figure that out. His mistakes not only hurt himself but it hurts the woman he committed his life to and his three children. 

So here's hoping and praying the man fixes his life and pulls it all together. Even though I can't stand ole miss.

Bacon_Bitz

Ain't it worth a shot to FOIA all the phone records of every Bama staffer? All it takes is one loose thread. Why hasn't Hogville done this? Are we afraid of what would come up in the reciprocal requests? I guess we should check the Hogs staff phone records first just to be safe. Is the guy who got HDN's phone bills still on Hogville? I was four when that happened.

Inhogswetrust

July 23, 2017, 10:32:24 am #502 Last Edit: July 24, 2017, 06:51:54 am by Inhogswetrust
Quote from: AP85 on July 22, 2017, 06:33:40 pm
Ok. Just as you have the right to disagree so do people that practice religion.

It doesn't makes you smarter because you're a free thinker no more than it makes a Christian smarter because they believe.

It's a public forum. And no one is being judgemental here. I know how to tolerate others without being disrespectful and there is nothing wrong with open discussion regarding this matter.

That's the rub. I don't judge nearly as much as religious people. That doesn't make me smarter it just makes me in some ways more tolerable and in others less tolerable. Those that do indeed go around spouting religion to anyone that doesn't believe as they do are in reality being very judgmental. That's why some get giddy when they fall and fail. To many and I'm one, hypocrisy is worse than the "sin" itself. It's like a coverup when someone claims something to only get exposed later. The coverup is worse than what was exposed.
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: AP85 on July 22, 2017, 06:49:48 pm
Here is the thing though. Christians and non Christians, should hope(non Christians) and pray(Christians) that this man cleans his act up for his reputation and for his family. Not celebrate someone's mistakes by pointing and laughing. We are all humans and we all make mistakes. That's life.

I cannot stand ole miss and never been a fan of freeze because indeed I took him as face value as a guy that was two faced. Too much smoke to not be fire in his program.

It doesn't take a bible thumping Christian or a free thinking atheist to figure that out. His mistakes not only hurt himself but it hurts the woman he committed his life to and his three children. 

So here's hoping and praying the man fixes his life and pulls it all together. Even though I can't stand ole miss.

Sure it hurt his family and that is a tragedy and I feel sorry for them, but not him. I'm not going to laugh at them but I am going to laugh at him. That being said of course anyone hopes he fixes his life. That doesn't mean anyone should automatically trust him ever again.

P.S. IF I do anything like what he did I fully expect to get laughed at and ridiculed.
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: hogfanmd on July 22, 2017, 02:07:31 pm
I'm sure that this is a reminder to Jeff Long that the headache of dealing with a 7-6 season pales in comparison to the problems scandals bring. Not that 7-6 is acceptable but it could be worse.
especially when we all know that 7 win season includes two epic 4th qtr meltdowns and (sh)could be 9 wins.
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: Inhogswetrust on July 23, 2017, 10:34:56 am
Sure it hurt his family and that is a tragedy and I feel sorry for them, but not him. I'm not going to laugh at them but I am going to laugh at him. That being said of course anyone hopes he fixes his life. That doesn't mean anyone should automatically trust him ever again.

P.S. IF I do anything like what he did I fully expect to get laughed at and ridiculed.
Wont hurt the family. Dude has been a cheater for years and she stands by him. Jill Freeze is not unlike a Duggar woman, she will stay regardless. Hell, even Petrino's wife stayed. Pitino's, too, I think. EVEN Sandusky's did! JoePa's, too. Briles wife stayed. Hillary stayed. These woman have no self esteem it seems. That, or the fairy tales they profess faith in come with a get-out-of-hell-card and they are so brain damaged they stay in abusive relationships b/c of their "faith". SO SAD. (No offense to anyone's religious beliefs. I just dont really believe they include having to stand by a PoS husband/wife).

Furthermore, Hugh was even banging the girls on his HS basketball team... HIGH SCHOOL GIRLS, and Jill stuck by him.
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

31to6

Quote from: AP85 on July 22, 2017, 06:49:48 pm
There is no way he can ever clean up his reputation. He can change his actions, but his reputation is forever marred by his actions.

Probably he will be back again in a few years like a persistent case of toenail fungus, but let us all hope it is a million miles away from college football or coaching young athletes in general.

Charlatans, cheaters, hypocrites and con men deserve our scorn.

I don't feel the least bit sorry for the guy.

ricepig

Quote from: Inhogswetrust on July 23, 2017, 10:32:24 am
That's the rub. I don't judge nearly as much as religious people. That doesn't make me smarter it just makes me in some ways more tolerable and in others less tolerable. Those that do indeed go around spouting religion to anyone that doesn't believe as they do are in reality being very judgmental. That's why some get giddy when they fall and fail. To many and I'm one hypocrisy is worse than the "sin" itself. It's like a coverup when someone claims something to only get exposed later. The coverup is worse than what was exposed.

Aren't you judging now?

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on July 23, 2017, 11:25:11 am
Wont hurt the family. Dude has been a cheater for years and she stands by him. Jill Freeze is not unlike a Duggar woman, she will stay regardless. Hell, even Petrino's wife stayed. Pitino's, too, I think. EVEN Sandusky's did! JoePa's, too. Briles wife stayed. Hillary stayed. These woman have no self esteem it seems. That, or the fairy tales they profess faith in come with a get-out-of-hell-card and they are so brain damaged they stay in abusive relationships b/c of their "faith". SO SAD. (No offense to anyone's religious beliefs. I just dont really believe they include having to stand by a PoS husband/wife).

Furthermore, Hugh was even banging the girls on his HS basketball team... HIGH SCHOOL GIRLS, and Jill stuck by him.

Maybe they stay for the money............................

Porked Tongue

Time for the shoe to drop on Saint Gus.

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: ricepig on July 23, 2017, 11:58:25 am
Aren't you judging now?

I did say "nearly" as much...............that doesn't mean I never do.

ricepig

Quote from: Inhogswetrust on July 23, 2017, 12:02:20 pm
I did say "nearly" as much...............that doesn't mean I never do.

Ok, haha......

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: Inhogswetrust on July 23, 2017, 12:01:20 pm
perhaps, but, i dont think so. They could have half+ of their money as the aggrieved spouse.

runninhog

How long before HF lands a job in the Trump administration?

theFlyingHog

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on July 23, 2017, 11:25:11 am

You know what they say about high school girls  ;)

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: theFlyingHog on July 23, 2017, 12:18:48 pm
You know what they say about high school girls  ;)
crazy to think about how well known that was in Memphis, yet, Freezus still sold that image to everyone AND avoided prison.

Danimal

Quote from: Porked Tongue on July 23, 2017, 12:01:52 pm
Oh man, wouldn't that be great?

tophawg19

Quote from: MuskogeeHogFan on July 22, 2017, 07:05:52 am
Midwest? Wow! I'm surprised that I need to provide this reference in geography to anyone on this board, but I am always pleased to help out when I can.

The U.S. Census Bureau identifies 16 states as part of the American South, and these states are divided into three smaller regions. The South Atlantic includes Florida, Georgia, Maryland, North Carolina, South Carolina, Virginia, West Virginia and Delaware. The East South Central region is composed of Alabama, Kentucky, Mississippi and Tennessee. The West South Central region includes Arkansas, Louisiana, Oklahoma and Texas.

https://www.reference.com/geography/list-southern-states-d471cfcdbb8f9c5e
I would add Missouri over Delaware ?
if you ain't a hawg you ain't chitlins

MuskogeeHogFan

Quote from: tophawg19 on July 23, 2017, 12:33:47 pm

You'll have to take that up with the U.S. Census Bureau. What we don't have to consult them about is that Arkansas is not a Midwestern state.
Go Hogs Go!

ImHogginIt

Quote from: tophawg19 on July 23, 2017, 12:33:47 pm

I went to the NASCAR race in Dover,DE last month. More rednecks than I saw at the NASCAR races in Richmond, Daytona or here in DFW at Texas Motor Speedway :o

tophawg19

Quote from: MuskogeeHogFan on July 23, 2017, 12:44:20 pm
You'll have to take that up with the U.S. Census Bureau. What we don't have to consult them about is that Arkansas is not a Midwestern state.
great , i thought we had moved for a while there
if you ain't a hawg you ain't chitlins

Sivad

Quote from: ricepig on July 23, 2017, 11:58:25 am
Aren't you judging now?
Judging ole sanctimonious Hugh Freeze? Well...maybe a little bit. Yeah.

Roctavious

Quote from: farfromgroovins on July 20, 2017, 09:14:08 pm
Mississippi hookers, Memphis hookers, Florida hookers.......what hookers do you use when you are in Jonesboro?

Paragould hookers . . . .

ricepig

Quote from: Roctavious on July 23, 2017, 04:27:00 pm
Paragould hookers . . . .
Now, you know it Trumann.....

tusksincolorado

Quote from: ricepig on July 23, 2017, 04:29:26 pm

I remember when some of the Dallas Cowboy cheerleaders were at the Clarendon DU Banquet....oh my bad different topic!
Screw it! I'm an old angry male, live with it!

cosmodrum

Quote from: ricepig on July 23, 2017, 04:29:26 pm

Aren't most females of nearly every age pregnant and crudded up with VD in Trumann?
Go away, batin'

ricepig

Quote from: cosmodrum on July 23, 2017, 05:33:17 pm
Aren't most females of nearly every age pregnant and crudded up with VD in Trumann?
STD capital of the world, or so they say, per capita.

tusksincolorado

Quote from: ricepig on July 23, 2017, 05:35:44 pm
STD capital of the world, or so they say, per capita.

NO WAY....Trumann!?

Where Daniel Boone killed a Bear!!!

tusksincolorado

Sivad

Looks like this book came out a little too quick - it will need to be updated with the latest sexcapades chapter of ole Reverend Hugh Sleaze.

Pig in the Pokey

So, who has the dirt on his time in Jonesboro?

Justifiable Hogicide

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on July 23, 2017, 06:14:04 pm
So, who has the dirt on his time in Jonesboro?
It's not absolute proof but the Jonestown Sun has a pic from the Reverend's time there.

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: Justifiable Hogicide on July 23, 2017, 06:19:50 pm
It's not absolute proof but the Jonestown Sun has a pic from the Reverend's time there.
bwahahahahahaa

tusksincolorado

Quote from: Inhogswetrust on July 23, 2017, 12:01:20 pm

had a dear friend whose wife's mother found out her husband of 33 year's was having an affair for over 4 years with his executive assistant. Everybody in the family thought she was going to leave him with more than half his azz in her purse. She called the kids together and told them that she would be crazy to leave their father because....she had a new Mercedes, 2 homes (1 in LR, and 1 in Tulsa), 1 vacation home in crested butte, a beautiful boat, memberships at PVCC and LRCC, money in the bank and a very nice retirement waiting them. At 59 years of age she did not want to start over again...and anyway she had not slept with their father for 10 years.

sometimes it is out of convenience...

HogFoo

Quote from: runninhog on July 23, 2017, 12:10:22 pm
How long before HF lands a job in the Trump administration?
Nah,  HF sounds more like an Obama fan or more of a Hillary supporter..  hell, him and Bill could be best buddies!
Basketball is back, baseball always, football was a dumpster fire once again..... but as the phoenix rose from the ashes, BMF Petrino has risen again!!! Lots to look forward to.  <br /><br />As the rain falls, I realize, that some where out there, some one, is wearing a mask while they shower............

HogFoo

Quote from: Porked Tongue on July 23, 2017, 12:01:52 pm
Yes, Ole Gus has it coming to him as well.    i still think of that crazy video his wife did after they won the NC.  when she was talking with Ronnie Floyd from Shiloh.   wow.   perhaps someone can find it and post.
Basketball is back, baseball always, football was a dumpster fire once again..... but as the phoenix rose from the ashes, BMF Petrino has risen again!!! Lots to look forward to.  <br /><br />As the rain falls, I realize, that some where out there, some one, is wearing a mask while they shower............

Porked Tongue

Or maybe just an interview with a certain church employee.

tusksincolorado

Quote from: HogFoo on July 23, 2017, 09:40:21 pm
Nah,  HF sounds more like an Obama fan or more of a Hillary supporter..  hell, him and Bill could be best buddies!

It hurts doesn't it....

AirWarren

Quote from: tusksincolorado on July 23, 2017, 07:40:18 pm
had a dear friend whose wife's mother found out her husband of 33 year's was having an affair for over 4 years with his executive assistant. Everybody in the family thought she was going to leave him with more than half his azz in her purse. She called the kids together and told them that she would be crazy to leave their father because....she had a new Mercedes, 2 homes (1 in LR, and 1 in Tulsa), 1 vacation home in crested butte, a beautiful boat, memberships at PVCC and LRCC, money in the bank and a very nice retirement waiting them. At 59 years of age she did not want to start over again...and anyway she had not slept with their father for 10 years.

What a sad existence.

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: HogFoo on July 23, 2017, 09:40:21 pm
uumm, no. Ole Hugh is a big Trumpolini guy.

tusksincolorado

Quote from: AP85 on July 23, 2017, 11:22:58 pm
What a sad existence.

Yes...but to some people money IS everything.

Inhogswetrust

True but that sounds as if any larger amount of money and stuff was more important to her. I know one in similar financial level in my family that left the husband and is doing well anyway. At that financial then there might be little difference in lifestyle. I know it was for my nieces mother and she remarried and was just as well off anyway but she would have been fine since she worked a good job. Sadly though her daughter (my nephews wife) is similar in that a high lifestyle is important to her, but it also is for my nephew as well so they fit each other. If something like that happened with him though he'd lose a lot of stuff since his wife inherited it from her Dad when he died.

hogsanity

Quote from: AP85 on July 23, 2017, 11:22:58 pm
What a sad existence.

Well yes and no. That's the life she has grown accustomed to. Her friends were in all those places most likely, so it is logical she wants to maintain that.

I look at that situation sort of like if the husband had died, most likely she would have been taken care of through a will or trust, with life insurance payouts, etc. Basically the guy was dead to her, and she was still beng taken care of.

Now, SHOULD someone draw their joy from living that lifestyle? I will leave that for others to debate.
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

PonderinHog

greenie

Yep...it's pretty common...

Tusks

Quote from: HogFoo on July 23, 2017, 09:45:52 pm
Yes, Ole Gus has it coming to him as well.    i still think of that crazy video his wife did after they won the NC.  when she was talking with Ronnie Floyd from Shiloh.   wow.   perhaps someone can find it and post.

I remember the video, she was either way over medicated or way under medicated, but she was most bat crazy.
sometimes it's a good and some times it's a schit

247Hog

Quote from: HogFoo on July 23, 2017, 09:45:52 pm

And the time she went on about Cam Newton.
If there's one thing any of you should know as hog fans, brace yourself for disappointment and never get your hopes up.

It could be raining female body parts outside and we'd all be hit in the head with a pecker - Dmaxfan

Hoginsavga

I don't know if I read this correctly but if I did this is my take. The wife had not slept with him for ten years and he started having an affair six years later that lasted four years. I pity that poor fella for having to endure the drought for six years before he got the nerve to risk getting kicked in the backside because he needed some relief.

Not all affairs are a result of the person involved but can start with the spouse that first loses interest in affection, if you know what I mean.

tusksincolorado

July 24, 2017, 05:48:20 pm #548 Last Edit: July 24, 2017, 05:58:21 pm by tusksincolorado
Quote from: Hoginsavga on July 24, 2017, 04:52:53 pm
I don't know if I read this correctly but if I did this is my take. The wife had not slept with him for ten years and he started having an affair six years later that lasted four years. I pity that poor fella for having to endure the drought for six years before he got the nerve to risk getting kicked in the backside because he needed some relief.

Not all affairs are a result of the person involved but can start with the spouse that first loses interest in affection, if you know what I mean.

You read it correctly...And I believe he was 3 to 4 years older. The incident was several years ago. It was sort of a huge shock in the "upper Heights" community. I know it was about 3 to 5 years after that the Father developed dementia and years later passed from that horrible disease. Of course the remaining family lined up for their portion of the pie. Even though everything was in a trust the bickering and fighting split the family.

tusksincolorado

Quote from: 247Hog on July 24, 2017, 11:05:30 am
And the time she went on about Cam Newton.

Something bout "Cammie" or "I love me some Cammie"!