Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Chizik and Malzahn's wife bitched out Finebaum at the Iron Bowl?

Started by Table Rocker, January 30, 2010, 04:54:56 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Table Rocker

Iwastherein1969

Finebaum's own wife, who is a physician, often "[CENSORED]" the balding one out herself.....Paul has a tough time with the ladies, always has
The long Grey line will never fail our country.

hoghearted

Did you read all the comments? There is some question as to the veracity of that report, and the blogger was waaayy over the line, IMO.

Interesting, nonetheless. Just glad it's not us.
It really is this simple. Unchecked government power leads to corruption, and lack of accountability for it is drastically eroding confidence in our institutions.    aristotle

Root66

Quote from: Iwastherein1969 on January 30, 2010, 05:11:08 pm
Finebaum's own wife, who is a physician, often "[CENSORED]" the balding one out herself.....Paul has a tough time with the ladies, always has

Theolesnort

Finebaum is a equal opportunity assassin. Watch your back Saban.
There's Nuttin in the world worth a solitary dime cept Old dogs and children and watermelon wine.

HOGSWEAT

Kristi Malzahn is a very nice woman, hard to believe she would have said anything that wasnt deserving.

TheXFiles

dont go in there for 30-40 minutes

pigture perfect

Quote from: TheXFiles on January 30, 2010, 07:48:03 pm
Some people just need a good ass whooping
Who do you suggest? Finebaum, The Wives? or all Three?
The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

TheXFiles

which ever one believes they have the right to be disorderly to a civil person.  usually the difference between someone knowing when to speak up and someone not knowing when to shut up is just a plain old beatdown. i dont mean a little shove and they fall over i mean a true beating

pigture perfect

Quote from: TheXFiles on January 30, 2010, 09:04:34 pm
which ever one believes they have the right to be disorderly to a civil person.  usually the difference between someone knowing when to speak up and someone not knowing when to shut up is just a plain old beatdown. i dont mean a little shove and they fall over i mean a true beating
I  believe you.
The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

TheXFiles

it makes sense....nobody reserves the right to start trouble or to insult someone. that is the true code of honor in society.  honor you might ask? society you might ask? lol....yes honor yes society meaning wherethe majority of people are, on the streets, out on the streets, etc. and not locked away in your mansion throwing stones inside a glass house.

like the guy who sits on his computer making fun of pictures he sees and then when he walks into the convienent store and a group of guys walk in he cant even look in their general direction.

or like the guy who doesnt talk about people secretly and goes into the convienent store and a group of guys walks in and he naturally turns to see who is coming in and looks them all dead in their eyes in a passive aggressive type of way and the group of guys can probably smell the testosterone being emitted from the beasts body.

thats todays lesson in honor and society

BigSexyHog

Nutters wife must have helped them out...  Was a 2x4 involved?
Lebron raised money for kids... Rotnei stole crap from the equipment room

DeltaBoy

Quote from: BigSexyHog on February 08, 2010, 10:06:45 pm
Nutters wife must have helped them out...  Was a 2x4 involved?

If Momma Nutt was involved Finebuam would be in the ER and not blogging.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.