Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

for those of you who hate the Longhorns.....

Started by razorburn, December 16, 2005, 05:34:06 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

razorburn

it was just on the news down here in Fort Worth t.v. that the starting running back & cornerback have been arrested for an armed robbery that occured about 3 a.m. in Austin near 6th street. ;D

jkstock04

Quote from: razorburn on December 16, 2005, 05:34:06 pm
it was just on the news down here in Fort Worth t.v. that the starting running back & cornerback have been arrested for an armed robbery that occured about 3 a.m. in Austin near 6th street. ;D
Thats intellegence at its best right there.
Thanks for the F Shack. 

Love,

Dirty Mike and the Boys

whatsshakinbacon

PulledPork

couldn't happen to a better program.......... ;D

razorburn

cedric griffin i think is the cornerback....i can't remember the running back, but they said he was the starter.....i'm not familiar enough with them to know....actually, the news said it was 3 players and 2 of which were starters.

HighOnHogs

I didn't want Texas to have any excuses when they get embarrassed by USC.

AUSTXHOG

I'll check out 1300 the Zone sports radio on the drive home and let you know as soon as I can.

HairyHog

You sure it wasn't Dallas Cowboy players?  Sounds like something THEY would do.

razor1

Quote from: razorburn on December 16, 2005, 05:44:28 pm
cedric griffin i think is the cornerback....i can't remember the running back, but they said he was the starter.....i'm not familiar enough with them to know....actually, the news said it was 3 players and 2 of which were starters.
RB is probably Jamaal Charles or Selvin Young

razorburn

Hog Bounty Hunter

Quote from: razor1 on December 16, 2005, 05:47:59 pm
Quote from: razorburn on December 16, 2005, 05:44:28 pm
RB is probably Jamaal Charles or Selvin Young

My money is on Jamaal, he sounds more like a robber. ;D

Boner

If it was jamaal charles and cedric griffin, that is enormous news.  Both are star players.

AUSTXHOG

I would say Selvin Young or Ramonce Taylor.....those dudes are night owls.

razorburn

they just showed jamaal and cedric's mug shots on t.v.
LOL!!!!!!!! i HATE the 'Horns!

PulledPork

Quote from: HairyHog on December 16, 2005, 05:47:37 pm
You sure it wasn't Dallas Cowboy players? Sounds like something THEY would do.
couldn't be, they are too busy snorting coke and speeding through Dallas at 110mph......

NATEHOGG216

Quote from: 3kgthog on August 27, 2013, 09:15:10 AM
Just because the Crash Test Dummies were good at hitting a brick wall didn't mean they were good drivers.

Boner

can anyone check a gambling site and see if the line has moved?

Boner

I'm hearing ramonce taylor, not jamaal charles.

Hog_One_Stop

Hogs4Ever

December 16, 2005, 06:51:15 pm #21 Last Edit: December 16, 2005, 06:55:45 pm by Hogs4Ever
Quote from: PulledPork on December 16, 2005, 05:43:55 pm
couldn't happen to a better program.......... ;D

Amen brother! :D

Where's LongHornNation at or the other Texass trolls on this board? LMAO

whatsshakinbacon

In all seriousness, this is not a minor allegation - and it sounds like it includes a number of playas.  Reminds me of the vintage Miami programs. 

Bacon out...

PulledPork

Quote from: whatsshakinbacon on December 16, 2005, 07:01:49 pm
In all seriousness, this is not a minor allegation - and it sounds like it includes a number of playas. Reminds me of the vintage Miami programs.

Bacon out...
as I said before.......just read my previous post!

TuckFexas

Famous quote.
Follow me on Twitter: www.twitter.com
Become my friend on Facebook: www.facebook.com
The post above may or may not accurately reflect the views of TuckFexas.
Yes, they let me out of the Tavern on a day pass.

Broken Trigger

Ugly Uncle

I think it is sad.  These were young men with promise and potential.  This will cause them millions of $$$ and possibly time in jail.  This will be on their records for years.  I wish the best for them....nah...just kidding..."stupid is as stupid does."

It will cost them money though.  Imagine going in the 3-4 round of the draft as opposed to the 1-2.  That is some major change.
Retired Radio Host

Cajun Hog

Broken Trigger

Quote from: uglyuncle on December 16, 2005, 07:48:57 pm
I think it is sad. These were young men with promise and potential. This will cause them millions of $$$ and possibly time in jail. This will be on their records for years. I wish the best for them....nah...just kidding..."stupid is as stupid does."

It will cost them money though. Imagine going in the 3-4 round of the draft as opposed to the 1-2. That is some major change.

I hope it didn't mess up any ESPN special segments on either of them telling how great they were off the field;  helping old ladies across the street, speaking to kids at schools about staying out of trouble, and giving back to the community.   :D

BigSnout

Quote from: uglyuncle on December 16, 2005, 07:48:57 pm
I think it is sad. These were young men with promise and potential. This will cause them millions of $$$ and possibly time in jail. This will be on their records for years. I wish the best for them....nah...just kidding..."stupid is as stupid does."

It will cost them money though. Imagine going in the 3-4 round of the draft as opposed to the 1-2. That is some major change.

These people are adults.  I say if they are that stupid then we shouldn't feel sorry for them.

MajorHog

a while back a highly recruited high school WR (with many D1 scholarship offers) did some stupid two-bit convenice store robberies in the Dallas area.  didn't even get that much.  did it for kicks.

the judge sentenced him to a long, long sentence and then said "If stupidity were a crime you would get life w/o parole."

so it is for these guys if these allegations are true...
You will salute these Hog Clusters, Mister!

Hate'em?  Tell'em so!

www.HornHater.com - an official sponsor of Hogville.net

astarXzone

maybe texas can put together an allstar team to play USC .  I think the game would be closer

MajorHog

not even an all star team can save them ....

USC has got it going on!
You will salute these Hog Clusters, Mister!

Hate'em?  Tell'em so!

www.HornHater.com - an official sponsor of Hogville.net

astarXzone

Well, maybe they can all get together and rob a bank or something then.  Looks like some of them already have experience breaking the law

TuckFexas

Maybe UT should be investigated by the NCAA? I mean, if they've got jackasses thisi dumb on the team, you know there's some cheating going on to get them eligible. Would anybody cry if the Horns lost some schollies or were not allowed to go to a bowl for a few years?
Famous quote.
Follow me on Twitter: www.twitter.com
Become my friend on Facebook: www.facebook.com
The post above may or may not accurately reflect the views of TuckFexas.
Yes, they let me out of the Tavern on a day pass.

Hog Bounty Hunter

These guys couldn't of been starters, everyone knows Texas pays their players enough were the don't need to steal.

94 Hawg

Quote from: HighOnHogs on December 16, 2005, 05:45:28 pm
my thoughts exactly
Be thankful we're not getting all the government we're paying for.
~ Will Rogers

astarXzone

Oliverhogman

Maybe they could transfer here.  A little of HDN;s "indefinite suspension" should get their life back on track.   I mean look what it done for Fred Bledsoe.

Hog Bounty Hunter

Quote from: Oliverhogman on December 16, 2005, 10:31:45 pm
Maybe they could transfer here. A little of HDN;s "indefinite suspension" should get their life back on track. I mean look what it done for Fred Bledsoe.

Yeah Houston would take their drivers license.

CiriusPorker

Houston is such a tool when it comes to team discipline...
I worked in the UA very close to athletes on a daily basis.  I could tell you stories that even mike irwin knows little about.  Those boys got away with close to murder sometimes....Yeah, you heard about the Peyton Hillis, you heard about Cedric Cobbs, but what about the lower profile players?  NO DISCIPLINE.  The administration would put a spin on EVERY athletic violation that occurred...very frustrating for people like me whose job was in part to maintain student community where the athletes lived.....food for thought....

ejay286

Quote from: CiriusPorker on December 17, 2005, 01:42:42 am
I worked in the UA very close to athletes on a daily basis. I could tell you stories that even mike irwin knows little about. Those boys got away with close to murder sometimes....Yeah, you heard about the Peyton Hillis, you heard about Cedric Cobbs, but what about the lower profile players? NO DISCIPLINE. The administration would put a spin on EVERY athletic violation that occurred...very frustrating for people like me whose job was in part to maintain student community where the athletes lived.....food for thought....

What did Hillis do?

CiriusPorker

Quote from: ejay286 on December 17, 2005, 01:46:23 am
Quote from: CiriusPorker on December 17, 2005, 01:42:42 am
I worked in the UA very close to athletes on a daily basis. I could tell you stories that even mike irwin knows little about. Those boys got away with close to murder sometimes....Yeah, you heard about the Peyton Hillis, you heard about Cedric Cobbs, but what about the lower profile players? NO DISCIPLINE. The administration would put a spin on EVERY athletic violation that occurred...very frustrating for people like me whose job was in part to maintain student community where the athletes lived.....food for thought....

What did Hillis do?

Ooops.. Hillis didn't do anything.  I was really tired, and was thinking of fullbacks..meant Mark Pearce...sorry about that.  My bad...it's too late for this business..

Joe Davis (USS Razorback)

This has nothing to do with the specifics of this thread . . . BUT

You know, I have to wonder how the human mind works sometimes.

Your sitting in an athletic dorm with your buds at a university of your choosing, more than likely on a free ride for an education and the very real possibility of a million dollar NFL payoff at graduation not to mention the realization of a childhood dream to be an pro football superstar.  You run out of cheetos while playing playstation and offer to run down to the corner store to get some real quick.

Somewhere, between the bean bag and the quik-e-mart, it seems like a good idea to jack up the store for an amount of cash that would not be enough to buy the bag that would hold your future earnings . . . oh, and a bag of cheetos.

How does a person make these decisions?  How hard can it be to keep your nose clean when you have the world by the short hairs?!

I have NEVER understood it.

HairyHog

I can hear them now.  "It wasn't my fault.  I was out of money and needed a snort.  It is their own damn fault they got robbed at 3AM.  If they would have been closed and at home, it wouldn't have happened.  We are the victims here."

PIGINAPOKE

No matter...USC will roll them like OSU..  WIPEOUT
The best thing to happen to RRS is the moron will never bunny hop thru the tunnel again !

Why do rednecks call antlers horns? Are the deer woods really different than the Turkey woods? How much is a " Mess" of Crappie?

doo-ran

Quote from: HighOnHogs on December 16, 2005, 05:45:28 pm
Amen to that!!! Although I despise Tejas I am very upset this happened...I don't want those longhorn fans blaming this incident for their total annihilation in the Rose Bowl either...Aside from the football aspect. I do hope everyone that was victimized is ok...Longhorn fans or not I am sad this happened

Bomis Hawg

Deja Vu...

2000 Cotton Bowl or 2006 Rose Bowl?