Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Been trolling message boards...

Started by Bogghawg, September 30, 2017, 10:27:41 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Bogghawg

LSU fans are positive they will not win a conference game.  Same with South Carolina, Missouri, Ole Miss.  Oh, and Arkansas.  Somebody's gotta win.  Frustrating that we pick a year that the SEC is as bad as it has ever been to be pretty marginal ourselves.  I still think other than Bama and Auburn, we have as good a chance to win as the other guy.  What if we wind up 8-4?
Never Attempt To Teach a Pig To Sing; It Wastes Your Time and Annoys the Pig

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

jmb1973

Quote from: Bogghawg on September 30, 2017, 10:27:41 pm
LSU fans are positive they will not win a conference game.  Same with South Carolina, Missouri, Ole Miss.  Oh, and Arkansas.  Somebody's gotta win.  Frustrating that we pick a year that the SEC is as bad as it has ever been to be pretty marginal ourselves.  I still think other than Bama and Auburn, we have as good a chance to win as the other guy.  What if we wind up 8-4?
8-4 would almost feel like being the tallest midget. 

SugarHillGaHog

IF we went 8-4 the folks saying fire BB would just double down on it.  It really makes it tough visiting this site.

Al Boarland

8 wins would be one heck of a season.

HognotinMemphis

If we end up 8-4, I say Bielema's buyout should be doubled to $30 million.
I don't want you to agree with me because you're weak. I want you to agree with me because you know I'm right.

Hogdomer

South Carolina has already won one.

Bogghawg

Quote from: Hogdomer on September 30, 2017, 10:37:04 pm
South Carolina has already won one.
Sorry, I knew that.  But I assure you, they don't expect to win another except possibly Tennessee or us.
Never Attempt To Teach a Pig To Sing; It Wastes Your Time and Annoys the Pig

Jimbob111

Quote from: SugarHillGaHog on September 30, 2017, 10:31:09 pm
IF we went 8-4 the folks saying fire BB would just double down on it.  It really makes it tough visiting this site.

And why those folks be wrong to double down? Do you really think he's the coach of the future? I don't. So what keep someone who will leave in a year or two? Start over now and in a year or two, the Hogs will be that far ahead.
"DO NOT POST IN THE GAME THREAD ANYMORE TODAY OR YOU WILL RECIEVE A 30 BAN!"--

Multiple play-by-play posters followed by "Good job, D" and "Way to go, Offense" is so interesting to read over and over as the team gets blown out and the coaches flounder. I can't figure out why game threads don't have 60 to 80 pages now.

Am I the only one that misses the old, interesting game threads?

RagingHawgOn

Quote from: HoginMemphis on September 30, 2017, 10:32:16 pm
Spoken like a true [CENSORED]

HawgnCorona

Quote from: HoginMemphis on September 30, 2017, 10:32:16 pm

Oh now that is load of laffs?
Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all your getting, get understanding." --   Proverbs 4:7

"Live justly, love mercy and to walk humbly with the Most High."-- Micah 6:8

GoHogs1091

The SEC this season is a massive pillow fight.

There is Alabama (key Alabama defensive players getting injured is piling up though), Georgia (who hasn't played anyone yet; Notre Dame is mediocre), and Auburn (who has played 1 good team, and Auburn got schooled against the 1 good team they have played).

The rest of the SEC is garbage.

Birminghog

Quote from: SugarHillGaHog on September 30, 2017, 10:31:09 pm

presidenthog

Quote from: GoHogs1091 on October 01, 2017, 12:48:39 am

There is Alabama (key Alabama defensive players getting injured is piling up though), Georgia (who hasn't played anyone yet; Notre Dame is mediocre), and Auburn (who has played 1 good team, and Auburn got schooled against the 1 good team they have played).

I woudlnt call a 14-6 loss getting schooled. God dude get off thier nuts.

They were on the road and still finding themselves on offense. Auburn has a legit D line. They are going to put it on us bad.

GoHogs1091

Quote from: presidenthog on October 01, 2017, 01:05:48 am
I woudlnt call a 14-6 loss getting schooled. God dude get off thier nuts.

They were on the road and still finding themselves on offense. Auburn has a legit D line. They are going to put it on us bad.

I would say giving up 11 sacks is getting schooled.

Auburn was stilll finding themselves on offense in week 2??  Stidham had more prior playing experience than Clemson's Kelly Bryant.

Auburn does have a good DL.  Against Auburn's DL, it will be tough for Ragnow and Froholdt to make up the difference of the other 3 Razorback offensive linemen.

RazorbackToTheFuture

Quote from: GoHogs1091 on October 01, 2017, 12:48:39 am

Norte Dame?  What da fut?!?

hogcard1964

8-4 would be a decent year but we should be in double digit wins by now.

hawgdavis

Quote from: RagingHawgOn on September 30, 2017, 11:01:03 pm
Spoken like a true [CENSORED]
Quote from: hog13hog on October 01, 2017, 06:19:57 am
Norte Dame?  What da fut?!?

Many people watch football but don't really see what they are watching.

ND is good, and by the end of the season UGA will be seasoned enough on O to beat Bama in the SECCG. No moment seems too big for their young QB he has the it factor and that D is nasty from front to back, probably the most complete I've seen this year.

RazorbackToTheFuture

Quote from: hawgdavis on October 01, 2017, 07:12:30 am

Many people watch football but don't really see what they are watching.

ND is good, and by the end of the season UGA will be seasoned enough on O to beat Bama in the SECCG. No moment seems too big for their young QB he has the it factor and that D is nasty from front to back, probably the most complete I've seen this year.

His post was about the SEC being a pillow fight then he referenced ND.  I confuse.