Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Noah Banks

Started by HogNTX, December 11, 2017, 10:44:44 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

HogNTX

Hugo Bezdek

Quote from: HogNTX on December 11, 2017, 10:44:44 pm
Noah Banks is visiting Texas this weekend.

https://twitter.com/TunaBanks/status/940340181420429312

I have a feeling we'll be parting ways with Mr. Banks. CCM may feel it's better to pursue HS talent this first year rather than trying to plug holes with JCs. Looks like Banks will have some pretty good options.

Wildhog

Quote from: Hugo Bezdek on December 12, 2017, 08:58:06 am
I have a feeling we'll be parting ways with Mr. Banks. CCM may feel it's better to pursue HS talent this first year rather than trying to plug holes with JCs. Looks like Banks will have some pretty good options.

It's not us parting with him.  We're trying to keep him.
Arkansas Razorbacks Football National Championships:
1909/1964/1965/1977

Hugo Bezdek

Quote from: Wildhog on December 12, 2017, 08:59:34 am
It's not us parting with him.  We're trying to keep him.

Has our new staff been in contact with him? Based on his offer sheet he'd be a good one to keep in the fold.

bville_hog

Quote from: Hugo Bezdek on December 12, 2017, 08:58:06 am

good options? he's visiting Texas.

Hugo Bezdek

Quote from: bville_hog on December 12, 2017, 09:02:01 am
good options? he's visiting Texas.

He has offers now from Auburn, Louisville, Nebraska and Florida as well.

Wildhog

Quote from: Hugo Bezdek on December 12, 2017, 09:01:52 am
Has our new staff been in contact with him? Based on his offer sheet he'd be a good one to keep in the fold.

Yeah, we're visiting him tomorrow.
Arkansas Razorbacks Football National Championships:
1909/1964/1965/1977

imtad16

I'd like to see us hold on to Banks. He is compiling some good offers now and at 6'7 305 he would be a good book end.

Hugo Bezdek

Is Banks a December grad, or Spring?

imtad16

Looks like he is graduating in December.

https://www.seccountry.com/arkansas/arkansas-recruiting-chad-morris

"OL commit Noah Banks taking official visit to Auburn

As Banks waits to hear from Morris before he decides where Arkansas stands, he's going to take some visits. He recently announced via Twitter he will officially visit Auburn this weekend. He also has an official visit planned to Florida the following weekend.

Banks (6 feet, 7 inches, 295 pounds) has been receiving a lot of attention from several major programs recently. In addition to planning his upcoming visits, he also announced offers from Louisville and Nebraska on Sunday.

Banks recently finished his junior college career at Iowa Western and plans to sign in December and arrive at his new school for the spring semester. He committed to Arkansas in early November, a month after he took an official visit to Fayetteville."

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: imtad16 on December 13, 2017, 10:19:44 am
I'd like to see us hold on to Banks. He is compiling some good offers now and at 6'7 305 he would be a good book end.
he is perfect for our new system
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

outlawhogeywells

Quote from: Wildhog on December 12, 2017, 09:21:17 am
Yeah, we're visiting him tomorrow.
any word on how that visit went

jbcarol

SEC Country Florida‏Verified account @SECCountryUF
2h2 hours ago

Florida's John Hevesy lands top target in JUCO All-American Noah Banks http://sec.news/2BAdb31  #GatorNation
Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

harrisburghog

Davenport reported in the paper this morning that he won't sign until February, anyone heard if he's looking at other offers? Would hate to lose him.