Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

As of Week 5, who all do you think Arkansas will beat this season?

Started by Ben, September 26, 2017, 03:23:53 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

After 4 weeks, who all do you think Arkansas will beat the rest of the season?

New Mexico St
@ South Carolina
@ Alabama
Auburn
@ Ole Miss
Coastal Carolina
@ LSU
Mississippi State
Missouri
We win a bowl game

Ben

Quote from: BearsBisonsBoars on January 18, 2016, 11:06:54 pm. The four team playoff is still opinion. Or do you really think MSU was really the fourth best team in CFB?
You miss the boat.  A four team playoff is a championship.  A championship produces... a champion. You seem to be looking for the "best" team.  The "best" doesn't exist. Best does not equal champion.  Best is a myth.
Opinion polls produce... opinions.

Seebs

To add a "sig line" or "signature line": Go to your "profile" then go to "modify profile" then scroll down to where it says "Signature" and type in what you want it to say and then click on "change profile". That's it, you're done. Your sig line will only show up on your first post on each page.

phadedhawg

Got us winning 3 more with Missouri being the only conference win.  That's a toss up game though.   We aren't quite on Missouri's level the last few years but maybe this year we will break through

Sweet Feet

They have about 4 or 5 more wins in them. The only road game arkansas might win is vs ole miss.

ShadowHawg

1highhog

3 wins and one forfeit from Ole Miss, so 4 wins altogether.

ArkyFan2626

Jimbob111

Quote from: 1highhog on September 27, 2017, 12:26:17 am
I think we may pull off the upset against New Mexico State this Saturday and then I think we slide past Coastal Carolina and then Ole Miss has to vacate their win over us at the end of the season because of sanctions so this will end up giving us 4 wins overall. 

Vacating a win does not add a victory to the team they beat...so only 3 wins.
"DO NOT POST IN THE GAME THREAD ANYMORE TODAY OR YOU WILL RECIEVE A 30 BAN!"--

Multiple play-by-play posters followed by "Good job, D" and "Way to go, Offense" is so interesting to read over and over as the team gets blown out and the coaches flounder. I can't figure out why game threads don't have 60 to 80 pages now.

Am I the only one that misses the old, interesting game threads?

VirginiaHog

Preseason I said 8-4 if we split the TCU and AtM.  9-3 is we win both. Well, we lost both so now o see 7-5. USC, split Miss St./Auburn, Ole Miss, and Missouri.

riccoar

Sweet Feet

TrueBlue

Is it too late to schedule another Red/White game?

How about Bye?

PorkSoda

Quote from: riccoar on September 27, 2017, 09:33:14 am
At best, 6-6 is doable

fingers crossed.

Quote from: phadedhawg on September 26, 2017, 04:22:27 pm
Got us winning 3 more with Missouri being the only conference win.  That's a toss up game though.   We aren't quite on Missouri's level the last few years but maybe this year we will break through
I see our conference win @ LSU  we usually hit our stride late in the season, LSU will over look us due to our extended conference losing streak and we pull out a shocker.  we will then proclaim that we get no respect and proceed to lose out culminating in blowing another second half lead to missouri finishing 5-7 which will allow missouri to not finish last in the east.

I'm beginning to think that being an arkansas fan is a form of masochism
"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." ― Edgar Allan Poe
"If quantum mechanics hasn't profoundly shocked you, you haven't understood it yet. Everything we call real is made of things that cannot be regarded as real." – Niels Bohr
"A mind stretched to a new idea, never returns to its original dimensions" ~ Oliver Wendell Holmes
Quote from: PonderinHog on August 07, 2023, 06:37:15 pmYeah, we're all here, but we ain't all there.

Danimal

logic

What difference does it make.  Whether Arkansas wins 3 or 7 games, they will still be near the bottom of the SEC. Sometimes the favorate loses so Arkansas may even beat one of the better SEC teams. I don't expect it, but it could happen.

Muskliketusk

Our father who art in Heaven, Razorbacks be thy name. For the games we've won and battles done, on the road as it is at home. Give us this day our weekly win and forgive us our turnovers as we defeat those that play against us. Lead us not into devastation, but deliver us a title. For thine is the program, the pride and the Hogs, Amen.

-prayer I say every gameday.

Swestwill66

tannerstahl

I think we can finish 8-4, losing to Alabama teams, for fun I'll say we win the bowl game just to aggravate the bielema haters lol
i love the hogs....so very very much

VirginiaHog

Quote from: logic on September 27, 2017, 11:32:14 pm
What difference does it make.  Whether Arkansas wins 3 or 7 games, they will still be near the bottom of the SEC. Sometimes the favorate loses so Arkansas may even beat one of the better SEC teams. I don't expect it, but it could happen.
7 wins vs 3 wins is all the difference in the world.

Tusks

sometimes it's a good and some times it's a schit

1highhog

If we can upset New Mexico State this Saturday I then think we can slide past Coastal Carolina.  That will give us 3 wins for the season and that's all I see us getting, but after we get beat by Ole Miss I think they'll have to forfeit that game at the end of the season so that'll give us 4 overall wins for the season.  Not bad considering the coaching staff we have.

MissippHog

Quote from: 1highhog on September 28, 2017, 11:28:56 pm
If we can upset New Mexico State this Saturday I then think we can slide past Coastal Carolina.  That will give us 3 wins for the season and that's all I see us getting, but after we get beat by Ole Miss I think they'll have to forfeit that game at the end of the season so that'll give us 4 overall wins for the season.  Not bad considering the coaching staff we have.
It wasn't funny the first time you wrote it 23 hours ago.

1highhog

Quote from: MissippHog on September 28, 2017, 11:40:01 pm
It wasn't funny the first time you wrote it 23 hours ago.

Wasn't meant to be funny 23 hours ago or this time around, if you don't like what I said ignore it.  This is a message board for fans to post what they have on their mind about news of our favorite team the Razorback, it's not always going to be sunshine and lollipops.  The OP asked the question how many games did we think the team would win, this is my honest assessment until they can change my opinion.

moses_007

Razor1997

NMSU
Coastal
Mizzou

We will probably win one of SC/Miss/MSU for 5-7

TheRazorback500

Do you wanna get Rocked?