Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Short or long net in Detroit?

Started by mj4president, March 15, 2018, 02:09:07 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

mj4president

I prefer a nice long one. That thing in Boise right now looks shorter than a pair of John Stockton's shorts.
"Let's do this tonight! Nothing like a legendary night to remember. I'll tell all my grand pups one day about the 3 am walk off home run by Jared Gates." MJ4President just hours before it happened.

steveaustin69

mj4president

"Let's do this tonight! Nothing like a legendary night to remember. I'll tell all my grand pups one day about the 3 am walk off home run by Jared Gates." MJ4President just hours before it happened.

bjl

Quote from: mj4president on March 15, 2018, 02:09:07 pm
I prefer a nice long one.

how long before this goes into someone's sig?  ;D

mj4president

From the looks of the practice vids...short! NOT GOOD!

RaisinHog

Darn Yankees and there short nets !!

Atlhogfan1

Short.  We like to get the ball out and go as fast as possible.  Push the pace this weekend. 
Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys.