Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

6 sacks given up by the O line vs Auburn; Hogs 124th out of 129 teams

Started by HognotinMemphis, October 22, 2017, 04:16:20 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

HognotinMemphis

for sacks allowed this season. http://www.ncaa.com/stats/football/fbs/current/team/468/p3

Hogs' O line averaging over 3.5 sacks allowed per game and 2 of those games were vs Fla A&M and NM St.

On pace for about 43 sacks allowed this season. Likely the most allowed in modern Razorback football history. So yet another first for Bielema-coached team.
I don't want you to agree with me because you're weak. I want you to agree with me because you know I'm right.

tophawg19

if you ain't a hawg you ain't chitlins

Lanny

"It's only a game if you win but if you lose it's a stinking waste of time."

Al Bundy

HognotinMemphis

Quote from: Lanny on October 22, 2017, 04:17:50 pm
Arkansas is a disgrace to D1 Football
It truly is. I know I am negative non-stop about them but at least i still think and talk about the program. If Bielema is still the head coach at the U of Ark next Fall, all Arkansas athletics will be dead to me forever. It will be as if I never graduated from the U of A. I do not care for incompetence that is not corrected within half a decade.
I don't want you to agree with me because you're weak. I want you to agree with me because you know I'm right.

JaketheSnake

Quote from: ModestoHOG63 on October 22, 2017, 04:23:21 pm
Curious what HOGFANONTHEHILL thinks about this.  He seemed pretty excited about our chances going forward the rest of the year with changes on the offensive line and overall team attitude.
He will probably wait until some of the stupidity dies down arnd here before posting again. 

Count Hogula

The national media are absolutely ripping us a new one. We are the laughing stock of the whole country, pathetic.

Lanny

Look at the fans from last nights game in the 2nd half.  Bielema has destroyed Arkansas Football
"It's only a game if you win but if you lose it's a stinking waste of time."

Al Bundy

Pecos Hog

go hogues

Quote from: HoginMemphis on October 22, 2017, 04:20:20 pm
It truly is. I know I am negative non-stop about them but at least i still think and talk about the program. If Bielema is still the head coach at the U of Ark next Fall, all Arkansas athletics will be dead to me forever. It will be as if I never graduated from the U of A. I do not care for incompetence that is not corrected within half a decade.
Lmao! Yeah right.

Almost 20k posts, dude
Quote from: Leadbelly on September 24, 2019, 09:05:22 pm<br />Dude, our back has been against the wall so long, we are now on the other side of the wall!<br />

wachhog

And yet some of you have been blaming Austin Allen.  I body to blame but the FatcMan.

jst01

I mean all they need to do is a take a personal inventory from a coaches perspective and keep watching game film to see how close they are to correcting things.   Yep, that even sounds more idiotic typing it than it does when B.B. says it

ChitownHawg

Quote from: HoginMemphis on October 22, 2017, 04:16:20 pm
for sacks allowed this season. http://www.ncaa.com/stats/football/fbs/current/team/468/p3

Hogs' O line averaging over 3.5 sacks allowed per game and 2 of those games were vs Fla A&M and NM St.

On pace for about 43 sacks allowed this season. Likely the most allowed in modern Razorback football history. So yet another first for Bielema-coached team.

Don't worry. CKA is a great technique coach.

What kills me is during the Bama game you have a line combination that did ok. Not great but ok. The next game you abandon that lineup.

I played DB so never played on the oline. But everything I have heard is the lineup needs to gel as a unit.

So why abandon the one that had promise? It really seems they don't have a clue how to fix this problem. 
PonderinHog: "My mother gave me a framed cross-stitch picture that reads, "You can tell a Hog fan, but you can't tell him much.  Go Hogs!" It's a blessing and a curse."  :razorback:

Klamath River Hog: " Is your spell check made in India?"

Danny J

Quote from: ChitownHawg on October 22, 2017, 07:07:53 pm
Don't worry. CKA is a great technique coach.

What kills me is during the Bama game you have a line combination that did ok. Not great but ok. The next game you abandon that lineup.

Made no sense but it was done anyways

longpig

Quote from: Pecos Hog on October 22, 2017, 06:41:16 pm
Maybe we have a problem with our offensive line.

That was last season. This season they're good to go game 1 on.
Don't be scared, be smart.

Vantage 8 dude

Quote from: HoginMemphis on October 22, 2017, 04:16:20 pm

I'm honestly shocked that we aren't currently sitting at 129th. The others below are obviously BBBBBAAAADDDD!!!!

Torqued pork

I just knew the assistant to an assistant with zero experience coaching or recruiting o-lines in the SEC was a brilliant hire. What happened?

Hawgzinbowlz

Several of the sacks were due to CK not having a working time clock.

" GO HOGS "

Hawgzinbowlz

Quote from: Lanny on October 22, 2017, 04:26:39 pm
Look at the fans from last nights game in the 2nd half.  Bielema has destroyed Arkansas Football
This is the first time we could walk out to the busses and have 0% wait time...Walked toward the busses and walked right on.
The crowd size at the BEGINNING of the 4th quarter was not surprising...The former occupants of the empty seats were sick of our poorly disguised attempt at D1 football.
CBB has to go for the survival of our program...And Long, "the negotiator", should join him.

" GO HOGS "

GoHogs1091

Bielema and Anderson are not offensive line gurus.  They may act like they are, but they are both incompetent.

There is better offensive line coaching at the Junior High School level than Bielema's and Anderson's wannabe coaching.

Inhogswetrust

The OL can't block for running backs much less the QB trying to pass!
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi