Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

What kind of tool bag Coach wears a windbreaker with his initials on it?

Started by trphog, October 21, 2017, 09:30:27 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

rzrbackramsfan

Carl Lazlo

farmhawg

Quote from: PORKULATOR on October 22, 2017, 08:02:07 am
now I know that you guys picking on BBand his wardrobe all are fashionistas with perfect bodies. No beer guts, dresses to the 9's, physical specimens, beat Saban every night in your dreams, etc....
You know what, its just easier to remind some of you that you suck.
You need to quit peeking in windows, kinda creepy.
From theflyinghog

Jeff Long is sitting around drinking some fruity girl drink and reading this and realizing he was the wrong man for the job. We're crazy. We love us some damn hog football. There may be a bunch of suits sitting behind glass on gameday but dammit you better not cross us airplane-tracking, fence-jumping, hangar-breakin-entering night-vision purchasin sumbitches! We're Miracle on Markham and 4th and 25, 7 overtime-winning tear down the goalposts and drag em down Dickson because you ain't goin to the BCS, fat phil!! BRING ME A COACH WITH A PAIR AND SACRIFICE A VIRGIN CUZ ITS TIME TO FUSCING WIN!!!!

farmhawg

From theflyinghog

Jeff Long is sitting around drinking some fruity girl drink and reading this and realizing he was the wrong man for the job. We're crazy. We love us some damn hog football. There may be a bunch of suits sitting behind glass on gameday but dammit you better not cross us airplane-tracking, fence-jumping, hangar-breakin-entering night-vision purchasin sumbitches! We're Miracle on Markham and 4th and 25, 7 overtime-winning tear down the goalposts and drag em down Dickson because you ain't goin to the BCS, fat phil!! BRING ME A COACH WITH A PAIR AND SACRIFICE A VIRGIN CUZ ITS TIME TO FUSCING WIN!!!!

elksnort

hogsfan31

Carl Lazlo

Jerry: He's a Bubble Boy.
George: A Bubble Boy?
Jerry: Yes a Bubble Boy.
George: what's a Bubble Boy?
Jerry: he lives in a Bubble.
George: Boy.

snoblind

Quote from: buldozer on October 21, 2017, 10:14:11 pm
Yea like "throwing" the A..... nothing like creating tradition at a school thats been playing ball since 1871. What an idiot!

Well, to be fair the nobody played football in 1871.  Rutgers and Princeton started in 1869 and Columbia joined in the fun a year later.    The Rutgers and Princeton game "violence caused such an outcry that no games at all were played in 1871."  :)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/College_football

urkillnmesmalls

Quote from: snoblind on October 22, 2017, 04:52:47 pm
Well, to be fair the nobody played football in 1871.  Rutgers and Princeton started in 1869 and Columbia joined in the fun a year later.    The Rutgers and Princeton game "violence caused such an outcry that no games at all were played in 1871."  :)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/College_football

Case solved right here.  Our entire football tradition is built on a farce.   ;D   That explains a lot. 
I've never wanted a Hog coach to be successful more than I do for Pittman.  He's one of the good guys.

NaturalStateReb

I thought this was really weird, too.  I mean, he's married, right?  He should have gotten the old, "You're not going out in that, are you?"

It's like his mom sewed his initials into his pajamas.
"It's a trap!"--Houston Nutt and Admiral Ackbar, although Ackbar never called that play or ate that frito pie.

311Hog

Quote from: Carl Lazlo on October 22, 2017, 04:49:26 pm
Jerry: He's a Bubble Boy.
George: A Bubble Boy?
Jerry: Yes a Bubble Boy.
George: what's a Bubble Boy?
Jerry: he lives in a Bubble.
George: Boy.

a bubble vato

Vantage 8 dude

Perhaps he's trying to remember for what position he was supposedly hired.

MJ2

longtimeHogfan

I don't like to plan my day because then the word premeditated comes into the conversation.

HogRealism

Quote from: TomasPistola on October 21, 2017, 10:06:26 pm
It's so big it has to be registered with the FCC so planes don't try to land on it.

Hahahahahaha nice!

hogfan14

factchecker

Sadly the truth is probably not much better than the jokes in this thread.

Players and coaches are given practice/travel gear.  The players usually have their #s on the chest.  I'm guessing the coaches have their initials on their gear.

Bielema probably didn't pack or care to change into his game-day attire.

He probably shrugged and threw on his practice/travel pullover.
WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

Dwight_K_Shrute

Quote from: factchecker on October 24, 2017, 04:36:29 pm
Sadly the truth is probably not much better than the jokes in this thread.

Players and coaches are given practice/travel gear.  The players usually have their #s on the chest.  I'm guessing the coaches have their initials on their gear.

Bielema probably didn't pack or care to change into his game-day attire.

He probably shrugged and threw on his practice/travel pullover.

I wonder if he even bothered to smell the pits.
Little known fact, but prior to settling on Guantanamo, the Pentagon wanted to house terror suspects at War Memorial Stadium.  It was deemed to be cruel and unusual punishment and in violation of the Geneva Convention.

EulessHog

Befuddled & Bewildered
Bellicose Buffoon
Bert's Barbecue
Blankety Blank
Barf n Belch
Blah Blah
Blase Blase

Go Hogs Go!

longtimeHogfan

I don't like to plan my day because then the word premeditated comes into the conversation.

SONofHAM

"like a wild band of Razorback hogs"

HogSlop84

Pigasaurus

I thought it was strange. I'm pretty sure it's his daughters initials.
"If I wanted you to know what I was thinking, I would be talking."  Al Bundy

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: NaturalStateReb on October 24, 2017, 01:18:36 pm
I thought this was really weird, too.  I mean, he's married, right?  He should have gotten the old, "You're not going out in that, are you?"

It's like his mom sewed his initials into his pajamas.

Even he doesn't set up his outfit. He has a staffer do so. I saw it on some TV thing about his "Windbreakers"...
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

lasthog

For all you guys who are so keen on our coach's form, maybe you should lobby for Kingsbury.

You will probably find him to your liking.

HoggieStyle

Actually....it's pretty common practice in UK "football" (soccer). Draw what conclusions you will..... ;D

Chris Houghton:

Jose Mourinho:

FraggleHog

Quote from: SONofHAM on October 24, 2017, 08:48:44 pm
Bill is not amused with this thread.

You got to it before me...

It's not totally common to make it so apparent, but a lot of equipment teams put initials on coaches' team issued gear where the players # would be. Although this thread is fun and all... I doubt Bielema put his initials on the jacket just for s's and g's
Calling the Hogs from DFW

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

onebadrubi

Quote from: lasthog on October 24, 2017, 10:05:38 pm
For all you guys who are so keen on our coach's form, maybe you should lobby for Kingsbury.

You will probably find him to your liking.

He has a better winning percentage in Fayetteville than BB

Jackrabbit Hog

Quote from: HoggieStyle on October 25, 2017, 10:16:37 am
Actually....it's pretty common practice in UK "football" (soccer). Draw what conclusions you will..... ;D

Chris Houghton:

Jose Mourinho:

Oh boy, soccer....   What a buncha pansies!  Orange wedges and participation trophies for everyone!!!
Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on June 29, 2018, 03:47:07 pm
I'm sure it's nothing that a $500 retainer can't fix.  Contact JackRabbit Hog for payment instructions.