Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Unsure if posted already but Football Scoop

Started by The_Bionic_Pig, January 01, 2018, 06:00:56 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

The_Bionic_Pig

Defensive coordinator Dave Aranda has turned down a pursuit from Texas A&M and has elected to stay with LSU, according to a report from Ross Dellenger.
█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

RebelliousHog

"Some there are who are nothing else than a passage for food and augmenters of excrement and fillers of privies, because through them no other things in the world, nor any good effects are produced, since nothing but full privies results from them."<br />―Leonardo da Vinci

The_Bionic_Pig

January 01, 2018, 07:26:49 pm #2 Last Edit: January 01, 2018, 08:20:09 pm by The_Bionic_Pig
Quote from: HenduHog on January 01, 2018, 06:10:09 pm
Hmm maybe TAMU will keep the Chief.

I doubt it after attempting to replace him....
█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

247Hog

If there's one thing any of you should know as hog fans, brace yourself for disappointment and never get your hopes up.

It could be raining female body parts outside and we'd all be hit in the head with a pecker - Dmaxfan

twistitup

How you gonna win when you ain't right within?

Here I am again mixing misery and gin....

HamboFirstBlood

Quote from: The_Bionic_Pig on January 01, 2018, 07:26:49 pm
I don't it after attempting to replace him....

I don't it after attempting to read this

The_Bionic_Pig

█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

Hoggish1

Quote from: The_Bionic_Pig on January 01, 2018, 06:00:56 pm
Defensive coordinator Dave Aranda has turned down a pursuit from Texas A&M and has elected to stay with LSU, according to a report from Ross Dellenger.

Smart to stay away from Jimbo.

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

I remember about 2 years ago that many folks on here predicted the total downfall of Georgia after hiring Smart.  Much like JIMBO and A&M.  If for no other reason than showing just how stupid you are, you folks might wish to take a more wait and see approach.  And many trampled all over Muscamp at South Carolina.  Why make those statements without any long term evidence

Hog Fan...DOH!

Quote from: 12247 on January 02, 2018, 08:52:04 am
I remember about 2 years ago that many folks on here predicted the total downfall of Georgia after hiring Smart.  Much like JIMBO and A&M.  If for no other reason than showing just how stupid you are, you folks might wish to take a more wait and see approach.  And many trampled all over Muscamp at South Carolina.  Why make those statements without any long term evidence

Cuz interwebs

popcornhog

Quote from: 12247 on January 02, 2018, 08:52:04 am

People think Jimbo will fail at A&M.

I understand thinking the hire is dumb in terms of money, but expecting him to fail seems a little crazy.
WPS

Gonzo

Wild Bill Hog