Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Just filled out my bracket, I got the Hogs/Unc in the championship

Started by checkraiser88, March 11, 2018, 06:41:35 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

greenEGnHAWGS

I've got to wait til I get back to my computer. Gotta do my research.
Did they get you to trade a walk on part in the war, for a lead role in a cage...?

thebignasty

ishankem

jst01

Dr. Starcs

Pigsknuckles

"the ox is slow, but the Earth is patient"

ballinhog

I am disappointed in myself. I know barley anything about any team other than ours and a few SEC teams. I'm making a vow to myself to watch more college basketball next year. I love it and for whatever reason didn't watch a lot of games this year outside of us. Purdue is a very good team and I know nothing about them

Ben

Quote from: BearsBisonsBoars on January 18, 2016, 11:06:54 pm. The four team playoff is still opinion. Or do you really think MSU was really the fourth best team in CFB?
You miss the boat.  A four team playoff is a championship.  A championship produces... a champion. You seem to be looking for the "best" team.  The "best" doesn't exist. Best does not equal champion.  Best is a myth.
Opinion polls produce... opinions.

Boardon Hamsay

Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on October 16, 2017, 07:51:05 pmDo nursing homes buy a lot of lobsters for their residents or are you back behind the trash dumpster selling hot lobsters ito Uncle Dewey for his social security money?
Quote from: Rudy Baylor on March 26, 2019, 08:33:58 pmBill Self seriously just jogged by my front yard. I almost accidentally sprayed him with Weed&Feed
Quote from: thebignasty on April 03, 2019, 12:07:41 pmExploitation of quantum mechanics pretty much has to be addressed in the NCAA handbook.
Quote from: theFlyingHog on June 09, 2021, 10:50:01 amYou certainly keep the waters well chummed.
Quote from: PonderinHog on October 22, 2021, 10:03:28 amI'm no longer drinking yet.