Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

D-Mac vs Spaight; Who Would Win?

Started by Mike Irwin, July 27, 2015, 08:43:17 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Irwin

Former Razorback running back Darren McFadden admits that the seven years he played professional football for the Oakland Raiders was a matter of getting paid to take care of business. The day he was traded to the Dallas Cowboys football became fun again, the kind of fun he used to have scoring touchdowns for the University of Arkansas in his home state.

"Growing up a Cowboy fan, being from Arkansas, it's like Razorback Football and the Cowboys go hand in hand," McFadden told reporters in Little Rock where he was participating in a summer football camp for kids. "I'm very happy to be there and I'm looking forward to the season."
----------------------
To read the rest of this story and to view the video version click on the link below:
http://www.nwahomepage.com/news/d-mac-vs-spaight-who-would-win

Hawgey-Davidson

Dmac should have mentioned staying healthy.

threeNout

If DMac has 1 or 2 steps of momentum,  Spaight.

If DMac has 3 or more steps of momentum, DMac.

HogShat

Between the tackles, Spaight... Around the corner, DMac...

MS_HogFan

Now probably Spaight

7 or 8 years ago D-Mac
SOOIE

TomasPistola

Quote from: Hog Momster on January 06, 2011, 09:45:30 pm
You were right.
Quote from: Breems on April 28, 2011, 05:58:14 pm
You did a great job.
Quote from: Verge on June 22, 2011, 08:44:20 am
If you have some form of mental retardation i will stop making fun of you, just want to clarify this first.

1highhog

Spaight now, D-Mac when he came out of College.

SamBuckhart

Quote from: threeNout on July 28, 2015, 06:22:51 am
If DMac has 1 or 2 steps of momentum,  Spaight.

If DMac has 3 or more steps of momentum, DMac.
Ditka. Ok. Ok. Nouts prob right.
BE TRUE TO YOUR SCHOOL. THE UNIVERSITY OF ARKANSAS!!!  WOOO PIG!!!

MuskogeeHogFan

I'll be surprised if they have a lot of opportunities to meet one on one in practice. Might not be smart to get either one hurt so I hope we never have the answer to this question.
Go Hogs Go!

hawgdavis

Straight up Spaight. D-Mac was not a true physcal style back but had a great stiff arm. If it's a foot race it's over

hoghiker

Ditka vs D. Skipper. Who do you got.

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

hawkhawg

Quote from: hoghiker on July 29, 2015, 05:17:01 pm
Ditka vs D. Skipper. Who do you got.

Is it regular size ditka or mini-ditka?

hoglady

Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."
― Arthur Schopenhauer, The Basis of Morality

Hoggish1