Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Leon Cline

Started by $2towinon7, April 13, 2012, 08:46:42 am

Previous topic - Next topic

$2towinon7

Has a Louisiana bred first time starter in Race 11 today. MSW.  On paper I wouldn't play the horse but I know several of you on here have talked about how every now and then he jumps up with a crazy winner in particular w/maidens..... Anybody have a vibe on this one??? Thx

mckinneyhog5

Quote from: $2towinon7 on April 13, 2012, 08:46:42 am
Has a Louisiana bred first time starter in Race 11 today. MSW.  On paper I wouldn't play the horse but I know several of you on here have talked about how every now and then he jumps up with a crazy winner in particular w/maidens..... Anybody have a vibe on this one??? Thx
Looks like it would a better fit in State Bred company...although could surprise. I would want high odds and a good look in the post parade.  Could be a fresher for LD and a drop into MC.  Will definitely watch and make mental notes.
Quote from: mckinneyhog5 on April 07, 2019, 10:29:55 pmGuys, we have hired the BEST coach that we could have hired. Musselman is gonna rock it here like we haven't seen since the early 90's. Just sit back and watch it unfold! We WILL be a nationally recognized program again soon.