Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Blind Luck to the Azeri

Started by $2towinon7, March 09, 2011, 01:52:52 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

$2towinon7

Havre de Grace vs Blind Luck.... Again

EasyB

cbhawg03

Correct me if I am wrong, but both of Blind Luck's beats have come from the Baffert trained Always a Princess.  Yea? 

But as far as Blind Luck goes,  I think they need to take the approach that you see in turf races and put a rabbit in her races.  Both times that she has got beat, Always a Princess got an easy and early lead and held Blind Luck at bay.  I think the rabbit idea would be a changer for Blind Luck, ensuring that there is a pace that she can run at. 

HogFanInBryant

Blind Luck loves Oaklawn.........with any type of pace she will swoop on the final turn and run off with it by a length or 2.

kingoftherapids

Quote from: HogFanInBryant on March 10, 2011, 10:06:58 pm
Blind Luck loves Oaklawn.........with any type of pace she will swoop on the final turn and run off with it by a length or 2.

she has run 1 race at oaklawn in her life... that is out of 10 tracks she has run on... she beat a 4 horse field lol you can't say she loves oaklawn based on that...   now you can make a case for a horse like win willy who loves oaklawn

HogFanInBryant

Quote from: kingoftherapids on March 10, 2011, 11:37:38 pm
she has run 1 race at oaklawn in her life... that is out of 10 tracks she has run on... she beat a 4 horse field lol you can't say she loves oaklawn based on that...   now you can make a case for a horse like win willy who loves oaklawn

Oh my bad.....do you want me to say she hated the track and won anyway?  I was there the day she ran and she glided over it easily.....plus her trainer was on record last year saying how much she took to the racing surface.  I think you are just looking for an arguement but will need to find that from someone else my friend.

cbhawg03

My goodness guys come on!  The board is to talk about stuff both to argue over that or to make it an argument is stupid. 

The way I look at it:  You cannot say that Blind Luck loved the surface when she has only been on it one time.  Would you give that a mark for Horse for the course?  NO! 

Can you put stock in what trainer's say?  NO!!!!  Hate to reference Pletcher and Life at Ten, but Pletcher said that he say nothing before the BC Ladies Classic that shown that LAT should have been scratched!  So can you really trust what all trainers say?  NO! 

Might BL love the surface yes, but guys who really cares, we all know that she doesn't hate it.  But the point is that for as long as I can remember this might be the best horses at OP in my lifetime. 

Could see Misrembered, the BC Ladies Classic winner, Blind Luck, Havre da Grace, No Such word, Elite Alex, Alternation, JP's Gusto, Caleb's Posse, Winslow Homer, AAA, guys the list goes on and on! 
When was the last time all this kind of talent was at OP in 1 year?