Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Terrelle Pryor adds LSU to list...

Started by #69, January 16, 2008, 03:59:44 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Where will Terrelle Pryor play his college ball?

Michigan
21 (50%)
Ohio State
10 (23.8%)
LSU
7 (16.7%)
Oregon
1 (2.4%)
Other
3 (7.1%)

Total Members Voted: 38

Sao Ming

I think it will be OSU.  Anywhere except Meat Chicken...RR needs to take his medicine.

OnYourToes

I feel that if he goes to Ohio St it will be the best for us in a couple of ways;

1)  He gives the perverbial middle finger to Michigan and their new coach.
2)  He goes to Michigan's biggest rival and gets to sped the next 3 years telling RR not to shred player's papers.
3)  He does not go to LSU, therefore we do not have to see him every year.

Quote from: Fresh Legs on September 22, 2006, 09:56:48 am
Quote from: OnYourToes on September 22, 2006, 09:48:23 am
The wife's b-day was this past Tuesday, I got her a gift certifiacte for a message, she is going to redeem it Saturday, around 2:35ish.  I had it planned all along.  House to myself, game on, free to yell as loud as I can!!!!!

You sir are a genius!

taintlint

January 16, 2008, 04:13:07 pm #3 Last Edit: January 16, 2008, 04:34:52 pm by taintlint
Anyone else find humor in the US Army being the sponsor of a game that caters to kids that are going to do everything BUT join the Army? Army recruiters are like vultures when it comes to HS and College dropouts. It blows my mind. The one thing the Army DOES NOT want you to do is go to school and they sponsor a game celebrating those moving onto big time colleges.

ThisLittlePiggie

Where I would find all kind of humor would be if Pryor goes to any school but Michigan. And we have Ryan Mallett. Now that would be funny stuff.

badIntentions

Quote from: ThisLittlePiggie on January 16, 2008, 04:30:53 pm
Where I would find all kind of humor would be if Pryor goes to any school but Michigan. And we have Ryan Mallett. Now that would be funny stuff.

I was thinking the same.  ;D Them Michigan fans woul be pissed...lol
I can talk better than Lou Holtz with spoonfull of peanut butter in my mouth.