Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Former Lurker, Now Poster

Started by Hoosier Hog, March 17, 2014, 12:28:23 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Hoosier Hog

Hey gang! Finally decided to start posting on these great forums! My work keeps be pretty busy but things have slowed down so thought I'd actually join in on the fun discussions & debates. Look forward to getting to know everyone better!

PS.: Couple of questions that I was wondering. Where is the "general off topic" board and when can you change your default avatar?

Thunderhog Jr

:razorback:

Welcome to Hogville........... Just jump in anywhere...........

:razorback:
WPS  <br />Remember the days when we were a national power??  What the Hell happened?

Break & Run

You have to have 50 posts to get access to a special place. You'll discover it once you get there. :)
Quote from: Michael BernalWhat's your favorite Arkansas tradition?
"I can't be cliché and say 'Call the Hogs,' but I think I have to.  That's just something that sets our university apart.  When you're out on the field and everyone in the stadium stands up, it's amazing.  Even when we're at a football or basketball game, just to see that many people around you doing the same thing for you when you're on the field or for the other guys who are playing, it's pretty awesome."

old hog

Welcome. And some great instructions in the help forum on changing avatars.

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.