Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Brandon Rush has continued to list Arkansas & Oklahoma...

Started by The_Bionic_Pig, March 25, 2005, 08:06:59 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

The_Bionic_Pig

█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

pioneerhog

Are we still after him, and if not then why are we not after him?

CarolinaHog1176

his listing on rivals today (3/26) has Oklahoma listed as HIGH, and everybody else as MEDIUM.

the bad thing is that we're not anywhere on the list anymore
WOOOOO PIG SOOIE

Philip Seaton

Quote from: Woo_Pig_Stewie on March 25, 2005, 08:06:59 pm

I agree with Pioneer Hog, why isn't Stan after him hard. Heck, Stan may have only year left and if Rush goes to college, then he'll probably only one and done as well. They would make a perfect match at this point. Heck, he might even save Heath's job.

The_Bionic_Pig

From what I can tell Sims is a carbon copy of Rush and they backed off of him as well so I would assume they are going after Guards only that are difference makers. 
█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

imtad16

We have got to still be on Rush decently hard, if not there is no way that only two days ago he reports us to be in his final 4 teams. If we had just droped off and Heath was just barely in contact with him, you'd think Rush could tell that and would drop us. Since were in his last four when would be getting a visit from him? When do you think Rush's recruitment will really start heating up? One last thing if there are these interviews with his coach and him saying we are still interested in the Hogs why is Rivals leaving us off his list... Scout.com has us in on him still and that is as recent as of March 20th.

Biggus Piggus

Can you imagine Heath adding one more athletic swingman?
[CENSORED]!