Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Razorbacks Not Out of Picture

Started by Hogstradamus, March 20, 2005, 08:27:21 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Hogstradamus

Click Here

OL Lon Roberts (6-4, 310, 5.2) of Kilgore, Texas recently committed to Houston, but don't count Arkansas out yet.  "I did commit to Houston, but I haven't seen the Arkansas campus yet," Roberts said.  "My parents want me to go to Houston, and I know a lot of people who go there.  I will visit Arkansas, though, because I'm interested in them and curious about them."  "I love Coach Nutt, I think he's awesome.  He would be one of the main reasons I would go to Arkansas."

TE James Daley (6-5, 240, 4.7) of Chatham Ill. Glenwood plans to camp at Arkansas in June.  He's very interested in Arkansas and said he would love to be one of the 2 TE's we plan to sign.  "Arkansas is in the SEC, and they're close enough to Illinois. I like the style of offense Arkansas uses. Their program is a good one now and getting even a lot better under Coach Nutt."  His favorites are Arkansas, Illinois, Indiana, Michigan State, Missouri and Iowa State.
"The man who complains about the way the ball bounces is likely the one who dropped it."  -- Lou Holtz

"If anything goes bad, I did it. If anything goes semi-good, then we did it. If anything goes really good, then you did it. That's all it takes to get people to win football games." -- Paul Bear Bryant

Oklahawg

Nice to see the Hogs present in Kilgore and, surprisingly, in Illinois. Is that a Wittke connection being mined?

Also nice to see Coach Ealy doing something to earn a salary...
I am a Hog fan. I was long before my name was etched, twice, on the sidewalks on the Hill. I will be long after Sam Pittman and Eric Mussleman are coaches, and Hunter Yuracheck is AD. I am a Hog fan when we win, when we lose and when we don't play. I love hearing the UA band play the National Anthem on game day, but I sing along to the Alma Mater. I am a Hog fan.<br /><br />A liberal education is at the heart of a civil society, and at the heart of a liberal education is the act of teaching. - Bart Giamatti <br /><br />"It is a puzzling thing. The truth knocks on the door and you say, 'Go away, I'm looking for the truth,' and so it goes away. Puzzling." ― Robert M. Pirsig<br /><br />Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too.  – Yogi Berra