Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Auburn returns tickets......

Started by ricepig, October 03, 2017, 11:40:19 am

Previous topic - Next topic

ricepig

So, those of you looking for tickets, looks like Auburn returned some and they are pricing them at $49/ticket.

factchecker

If Mizzou's season keeps going the way it's going they will return almost all of their allotment.  The only Mizzou fans that will be here are the families of the former Purple Dogs.
WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: ricepig on October 03, 2017, 11:40:19 am
So, those of you looking for tickets, looks like Auburn returned some and they are pricing them at $49/ticket.
50 bucks, lol, good luck with that. we got them $6 junts
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

Calling All Hogs

They can't lower the ticket price enough to compensate for having to sit in the Auburn section and smell all the stench.

Sho Nuff

I'm a little surprised that they have returned some tickets.  Auburn looks pretty salty right now.

factchecker

Quote from: Sho Nuff on October 03, 2017, 12:03:58 pm
I'm a little surprised that they have returned some tickets.  Auburn looks pretty salty right now.

Same here.... not to mention there used to be a ton of Gus fans up in this part of the state.  I don't see as many Auburn decals around here anymore.
WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

Sivad

Don't they want to see Gus' "Fainting Goat" clock stoppage play again?

DeltaBoy

Quote from: Sivad on October 03, 2017, 02:08:46 pm

Boom Austin 3:16
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

Hog Fan...DOH!

jvanhorn

Quote from: Calling All Hogs on October 03, 2017, 11:59:19 am
They can't lower the ticket price enough to compensate for having to sit in the Auburn section and smell all the stench.

Way to remain classy.  Totally uncalled for and says a lot more about you than them.

hawgmasta

Quote from: jvanhorn on October 03, 2017, 02:44:07 pm
Way to remain classy.  Totally uncalled for and says a lot more about you than them.

Stanky a** auburn fans, if lsu fans smell like corndogs what do auburn fans smell like?

Rayzback

October 03, 2017, 02:58:13 pm #11 Last Edit: October 03, 2017, 03:14:40 pm by Rayzback
Quote from: hawgmasta on October 03, 2017, 02:53:20 pm
Stanky a** auburn fans, if lsu fans smell like corndogs what do auburn fans smell like?

Cornflakes? Tiger that thinks he's an eagle thing.
Mellow is the man who knows what he's been missin

zane

Serously??

We can't even talk light hearted trash about opposing fan bases anymore??
RIP LSUfan

ricepig

Quote from: zane on October 03, 2017, 03:23:47 pm
Serously??

Seriously, we can.

HamIAm

Quote from: Sivad on October 03, 2017, 02:08:46 pm

LOL.  They can't seem to decide if they are War Eagles or Tigers.  Maybe this would be a good compromise, the Auburn Fainting Goats.

hobhog

We win this weekend and AU game will sell out regardless of Bama outcome. WPS

Porked Tongue

Calling All Hogs

Serously??

I'm good with any kind of trash talk about Auburn. There is nothing to be classy about with Auburn. Especially with all the Auburn trolls that have infected Hogville over the years.

zane

RIP LSUfan

factchecker

Serously??

Nope..... you have to save all your hate for the Razorbacks.  That's the hogville way.
WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

HeathWimp

Serously??

No.  #integrity
11/19/2023:  Keeping my original semi-prophetic, apocalyptic signature below.  We continue to regret passing on Norvell, who is in the running for the Playoffs.  We continue regret passing on Kiffin, who is eyeing a New Years 6 game.  Heck, we regret passing on Drinkwitz (he may be a dork, but he will have his team in a New Years 6 game after they truck us on Black Friday).

Meanwhile, Sam is drinking Pittman, wondering if he has the leverage to re-hire Enos, Sexton is doing the triple Lindy into his Olympic-size pool full of cash, and thousands of hog fans are planning to dress up as empty seats for next year's Halloween game.

11/25/2018:  My original "Chad Morris" signature is below.  I'm modifying my view as follows:  We will continue to regret passing on Norvell and Kiffin.   After 3 years, when Morris is 10-26, we are going to be saying "What were we thinking?  Even Bert was better than this!"

Boarcephus

Quote from: Calling All Hogs on October 03, 2017, 03:50:00 pm
I'm good with any kind of trash talk about Auburn. There is nothing to be classy about with Auburn. Especially with all the Auburn trolls that have infected Hogville over the years.

Perhaps  but at least nobody In Auburn has set fire to a Razorback vehicle like somebody set fire to an Auburn van here a few years ago.  They had a neat looking van with a big tiger tail curled up on the top and some jackass doused it with lighter fluid and see fire to it.  Now that my friend is classy.
I need to be more like my dog...if you can't fight it, screw it, or eat it, then piss on it.

Hogs-n-Roses

Do we a lot them 4 or 8 thousand?

(notOM)Rebel123

Quote from: Boarcephus on October 03, 2017, 08:09:47 pm
Perhaps  but at least nobody In Auburn has set fire to a Razorback vehicle like somebody set fire to an Auburn van here a few years ago.  They had a neat looking van with a big tiger tail curled up on the top and some jackass doused it with lighter fluid and see fire to it.  Now that my friend is classy.

Actual Proof that a Hog fan did it would be helpful.
"Knowledge is Good"....Emil Faber

Hoggish1

Quote from: factchecker on October 03, 2017, 12:05:30 pm
Same here.... not to mention there used to be a ton of Gus fans up in this part of the state.  I don't see as many Auburn decals around here anymore.

LOL  they will be crawling all over this board when it's Allbarn week.

factchecker

Quote from: Hogs-n-Roses on October 03, 2017, 08:11:19 pm

I think all SEC teams have to allot a minimum of 8 thousand by league rules.
WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

woodhog14

Quote from: factchecker on October 03, 2017, 08:47:53 pm
I think all SEC teams have to allot a minimum of 8 thousand by league rules.

Correct.

tusksincolorado

Quote from: Calling All Hogs on October 03, 2017, 03:50:00 pm

Amen Brother!
Screw it! I'm an old angry male, live with it!

ricepig

Quote from: Hogs-n-Roses on October 03, 2017, 08:11:19 pm

I'm pretty sure 8000, I thought that was the standard given to visiting teams in the SEC. I think there's around 6000 in the lower level and about 2000 in the three upper deck sections.

ricepig

Not that we know of, anyway.

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: hawgmasta on October 03, 2017, 02:53:20 pm

Uh, Corn Holes..?
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

hobhog

I believe donations were made by Hog fans to repair the vehicle. But yes, we have some morons, as all do.

shown006

Auburn fans probably looking at this game as easy win.  They play @ LSU this week before and then after a bye, at Texas A & M.  Those games probably will be more competitive, even though Tigers and Aggies are average teams.  Then, after those 2 games Auburn has Georgia and Bama at home, with a home game ULM in between.
WPS!

redneckfriend

Quote from: shown006 on October 04, 2017, 08:24:03 am
Auburn fans probably looking at this game as easy win.  They play @ LSU this week before and then after a bye, at Texas A & M.  Those games probably will be more competitive, even though Tigers and Aggies are average teams.  Then, after those 2 games Auburn has Georgia and Bama at home, with a home game ULM in between.

I'm pretty sure that is why they are returning tickets. They expect an easy win in a non-competitive game- no need to spend the money to travel to Arkansas to show team support. Wow, Georgia and Alabama at home- that is huge for them. I don't think much of their quarterback but the defense is impressive and both of those games might be decided by turnovers- if they could somehow win the last two SEC  home games they might be in-line for a rematch with Clemson. Big if however and they would probably have to play Georgia again in the SEC championship game.

PORKULATOR

jeez?.?.?
Everytime I reach a goal or achieve something new in life, someone's beat me there and wrote f♡€% you all over it - JD Salinger
I've got a fever and the only perscription...  is more cowbell.- THE Bruce Dickenson.

Sweet Feet

After getting beat 56-3 last year, you know there's going to be some who still trash talk. That's just the game.

SPAL

Serously??

He wouldn't have survived Booth Rands pigpen or KATV.

Yeah Auburn has sure got it easy this season, Clemson away and Geo and BAMA at home.  If they were any good at all, they would go undefeated with that pud schedule.  Better be damn happen they don't have to play our schedule, huh?  We are looking at MO and SC, two powerhouses from the east and durn we faced TCU, the likely National Champ in OOC.  Should name Aubbie the Kitty cats, right.

ricepig

Quote from: 12247 on October 04, 2017, 07:06:18 pm
Yeah Auburn has sure got it easy this season, Clemson away and Geo and BAMA at home.  If they were any good at all, they would go undefeated with that pud schedule.  Better be damn happen they don't have to play our schedule, huh?  We are looking at MO and SC, two powerhouses from the east and durn we faced TCU, the likely National Champ in OOC.  Should name Aubbie the Kitty cats, right.

Well, TCU is currently rated ahead of Auburn.......

HognotinMemphis

Thanks but I will be in Branson at Big Cedar and Top O the Rock that weekend.
I don't want you to agree with me because you're weak. I want you to agree with me because you know I'm right.

HognotinMemphis

Wonder if that Auburn Tiger car with tiger tail on it will be in Fayetteville again and if so, will the same guy torch it again?
I don't want you to agree with me because you're weak. I want you to agree with me because you know I'm right.