Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Chad Morris PC After Scrimmage

Started by TebowHater, March 03, 2018, 08:02:07 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

MuskogeeHogFan

Quote from: CFB_Fanatic on March 05, 2018, 03:52:17 am
Be careful. You arent fitting the narrative of the Morris lovers.

Youre either 200% in on Chad Morris and are writing his name on your own underwear, Full Tilt Boogie tattoos, changing the name of your church to First Assembly of Morris, etc

OR

Youre a Bielema lover. Thats it. Only 2 options bud. Figure it out.

I have it figured out, for me anyway.

I hope that Morris is extremely successful at Arkansas and I'm all for him just as I would be for any other new HC of the Hogs. We'll see how well he does. I expect that he will find more success than Bielema did just because, 1) I believe his offense will offer us a better chance for success and 2) he actually went out and secured a very respected and well tenured DC who should be able to scheme a better defense for the Hogs. We will need both.
Go Hogs Go!

twistitup

Quote from: MuskogeeHogFan on March 05, 2018, 05:17:42 am
I have it figured out, for me anyway.

I hope that Morris is extremely successful at Arkansas and I'm all for him just as I would be for any other new HC of the Hogs. We'll see how well he does. I expect that he will find more success than Bielema did just because, 1) I believe his offense will offer us a better chance for success and 2) he actually went out and secured a very respected and well tenured DC who should be able to scheme a better defense for the Hogs. We will need both.

3) I believe he will be able to maintain consistency of staff & scheme - this will in turn improve player development.

4) I believe he will recruit better than our previous staff

5) I believe he will hold players accountable then actually follow through on this.

This will not be a one or two year miracle turnaround...
How you gonna win when you ain't right within?

Here I am again mixing misery and gin....

MuskogeeHogFan

Quote from: twistitup on March 05, 2018, 05:44:18 am
3) I believe he will be able to maintain consistency of staff & scheme - this will in turn improve player development.

We'll see. If he finds success here, especially early on, other schools/teams will want to raid the staff. All schools have staff that moves on/up, even Alabama.

4) I believe he will recruit better than our previous staff

They certainly get an "A" for effort and activity at this early juncture. I like the energy associated with recruiting.

5) I believe he will hold players accountable then actually follow through on this.

I hope that this is true, but yet to be seen. Initially he has to come in and establish his rules for the team and staff. Will that enforcement soften with time like so many other programs? We'll see.

This will not be a one or two year miracle turnaround...

That could be true, but you never know. Most of these kids (on offense) came from programs that probably ran something similar to that of Morris' offense so this could be like a refresher for them. Also, we may have more talent on this team than we realize. How they are utilized could make a bigger difference. That said, I'm not expecting miracles. I am expecting an immediate turnaround in terms of effort for 4 full quarters and not blowing second half leads. That alone could produce a better record than we expect.
Go Hogs Go!

opineonswine

Quote from: From Tusk Till Dawn on March 04, 2018, 09:33:34 pm
Other than the fake news being spread about previous nutrition programs, when it comes to spring ball I was glad to hear that the 1's are scrimagging 1's (or good on good).  He also had good things to say about Froholdt and Agim and their leadership.  Another interesting point was that its all new to both freshman and seniors so it levels the playing field some on competition, who can drink from the firehose the quickest.  Should be fun to watch unfold.

He also said Randy Ramsey had a good day which I was glad to hear.

And Mike Woods (the true freshman) made a super catch near the end.

twistitup

Can the guy not watch the video himself?

It talks player improvement, nutrition, installment - everything.

Watch the linked video...opening post - can't miss it. What kind of 'fan' argues w what the coach actually said? It right there in the video

farmhawg

Quote from: mckinneyhog5 on March 04, 2018, 08:24:17 pm
No, he better hit the ground running and by that I mean winning 6 games first year. Like I said we don't need excuses for failing anymore. I hope he succeeds.
Lol. You were the biggest Brett supporter, giving him five to turn around this dumpster fire is logical. Just think we just had the worst coach in school history!
From theflyinghog

Jeff Long is sitting around drinking some fruity girl drink and reading this and realizing he was the wrong man for the job. We're crazy. We love us some damn hog football. There may be a bunch of suits sitting behind glass on gameday but dammit you better not cross us airplane-tracking, fence-jumping, hangar-breakin-entering night-vision purchasin sumbitches! We're Miracle on Markham and 4th and 25, 7 overtime-winning tear down the goalposts and drag em down Dickson because you ain't goin to the BCS, fat phil!! BRING ME A COACH WITH A PAIR AND SACRIFICE A VIRGIN CUZ ITS TIME TO FUSCING WIN!!!!

wildhogman

Quote from: twistitup on March 05, 2018, 06:29:10 am
Can the guy not watch the video himself?

It talks player improvement, nutrition, installment - everything.

Watch the linked video...opening post - can't miss it. What kind of 'fan' argues w what the coach actually said? It right there in the video
Can people not discuss what was said? You know discuss football?  I know it distracts from your most important "bash the former obese fat flipflop wearing flipflopper almost a clown coach worse then a Nutt coach" crusade, But if you try really really hard, you can do it too. Just jump on the bus,wagon,cart, bicycle(we'll even get training wheels for you till you learn) and discuss the pros/cons of the team. 
Here I'll start. since your so big on nutrition and condition. How much do YOU "think" our new programs will help our O-line? Any chance they will be able to buy our QB another second or two?   

twistitup

Quote from: wildhogman on March 05, 2018, 06:43:13 am

Here I'll start. since your so big on nutrition and condition. How much do YOU "think" our new programs will help our O-line? Any chance they will be able to buy our QB another second or two?   

Sure...the oline will be able to actually block the entire 4qtrs of a football game. They will be in better shape...not just will be buy the QB a second or two - we should be able to keep a qb healthy.

Earlier you were asking for players who had improved and installment talk -  that is not opinion based talk, it's coach speak  in the video. Nobody on here knows about the installation process of this new offense except CCM

The NewEra

After reading this entire thread I find it interesting that so many people are trying to dissect what Morris said or say's in his press conferences.  I personally don't think it's that difficult.  Take him literally on everything he says and you'll know what the man is thinking.  Everyone associated with the football program has been drinking from a water hose, trying to get the 2018 class signed, catch up with others in the league regarding 2019 recruiting and laying the foundation for how the program will be run going forward.  It's obvious from what Morris is saying that he and the other coaches are still in the evaluation process of what they have and who the best and most committed players are.  That should surprise no one since the staff hasn't been here 90-days yet.

Some, just a few mind you, on Hogville remind me of the idiot Eric Bolin who thinks he's a reporter and writes for SecCountry.  Today's article https://www.seccountry.com/arkansas/arkansas-coach-chad-morris-beloved-already by Bolin shows just how silly some people can be.  This quote is the first line from that link "Arkansas' first-year football coach may still be in a honeymoon period."

Seriously?  A coach has been here for just under 90 days and some people, including that would be sports writer think a honeymoon period could have expired?  Only in the world of "Alice in Wonderland" is that not a foregone conclusion.  Any program worth it's salt gives a new coach and his staff a few years to produce.

We can dissect every word and action all we want, but I think it would serve us all well to take this man by his word and actions instead of trying to decide what we think he really means.  Just maybe he really means what he has said and what he's saying is based on his limited interaction with his players over the past few months.

Topic B:

I find it interesting there's any question at all about whether Morris can coach at this level.  Some on here who I respect are still withholding judgement on whether or not he can coach at this level.  I find that to be incredibly interesting.  The man coached 18 yrs. in High School in Texas, one of the best HS football states in the country.  Thirty three percent of the time he took his teams to the state championship game and fifty percent of the time he won.  He moves to college and is successful there at Tulsa.  He goes to Clemson and institutes an offense there that allows them to take the next step and attend three final four appearances, winning one Championship.  He takes over a bad SMU program and makes it better each year.  Every place the man has coaches he left it better off than when he arrived. 

Do you really think coaching football is that much different in the SEC than High School?  I don't!  I believe a great coach is a great coach.  The two main differences are "Recruiting" and "Administratively running" a large organization.  Morris ran very large organizations successfully at the High School level and few people understand what it takes to attract and recruit kids to a college program better than a coach with 18 years of experience watching the kids and the college recruiting machine work. 

The big difference in the SEC is "talent", "depth" and the week in and week out grind.  I trust Morris gets that and he has Chavis here to help him understand it even better.

We'll see how this plays out, but my money is on a guy that's never failed.  He has a plan, he's working the plan, he's passionate about the Razorback name and brand and he can be taken at his word, literally.  Oh, and his Honeymoon period is just starting for many of us, not just about over with.

AirWarren

Quote from: thebignasty on March 04, 2018, 12:49:43 pm
Someone ought weaponize Chad Morris using Fayetteville being nice as a recruiting tool on you.

Fayetteville means nothing to me.

AirWarren

Hogville.

Last coach
"We got some playmakers out there. Getting better every day. We will compete well this year"

Hogville: bitch.

This coach
"We got a lot of work to do"

Hogville: bitch.

Doesn't matter who the coach is. Some of you will just be miserable.

AirWarren

lahhog

Quote from: TebowHater on March 03, 2018, 08:02:07 pm
http://video.wholehogsports.com/Chad-Morris-recaps-Day-2-of-spring-practice-33599184?playlistId=15945

Lots of learning going on. Shotgun snaps are hard. CCM likes natural grass. Knowing names of players is hard for Morris at this point. Sounds a little bit underwhelmed by our talent level.

Since nobody else wants to actually talk about the presser I'll try to get back on topic.
I was able to watch the practice and can attest to some of the things said in press conference. The QBs are working on much more system related drills (such as quick release drills), and throwing ALOT. To calm some nerves, shotgun snaps were an issue for Ty Clary (like 2-3 rolled snaps in the 2min at the end of practice alone), the other two centers (Hays and forgive me I am not sure of #64's name) were snapping the ball well. The practices are fast and the players and coaches do not stop moving.... ever.

mckinneyhog5

Quote from: farmhawg on March 05, 2018, 06:37:07 am
Lol. You were the biggest Brett supporter, giving him five to turn around this dumpster fire is logical. Just think we just had the worst coach in school history!
You mean I supported the HC of the Hogs? Shame on me! I haven't posted amything about him since he was fired or compared him to Morris in anyway unlike BP fans who brought up at every chance they could. I expect Morris to win 6 games next year. I expect him to grow this team and record year by year. Sorry I have expectations for him and this team.
Quote from: mckinneyhog5 on April 07, 2019, 10:29:55 pmGuys, we have hired the BEST coach that we could have hired. Musselman is gonna rock it here like we haven't seen since the early 90's. Just sit back and watch it unfold! We WILL be a nationally recognized program again soon.

Porkys Revenge

Quote from: mckinneyhog5 on March 05, 2018, 09:30:56 am
You mean I supported the HC of the Hogs? Shame on me! I haven't posted amything about him since he was fired or compared him to Morris in anyway unlike BP fans who brought up at every chance they could. I expect Morris to win 6 games next year. I expect him to grow this team and record year by year. Sorry I have expectations for him and this team.
But you were fine with your boy winning a pitiful 3 games his first year and now the guy that has to clean up the steaming pile of shat that he left has to win 6?   Lol.  Haters gonna hate.

Al Boarland

Quote from: The NewEra on March 05, 2018, 08:52:15 am
After reading this entire thread I find it interesting that so many people are trying to dissect what Morris said or say's in his press conferences.  I personally don't think it's that difficult.  Take him literally on everything he says and you'll know what the man is thinking.  Everyone associated with the football program has been drinking from a water hose, trying to get the 2018 class signed, catch up with others in the league regarding 2019 recruiting and laying the foundation for how the program will be run going forward.  It's obvious from what Morris is saying that he and the other coaches are still in the evaluation process of what they have and who the best and most committed players are.  That should surprise no one since the staff hasn't been here 90-days yet.

Some, just a few mind you, on Hogville remind me of the idiot Eric Bolin who thinks he's a reporter and writes for SecCountry.  Today's article https://www.seccountry.com/arkansas/arkansas-coach-chad-morris-beloved-already by Bolin shows just how silly some people can be.  This quote is the first line from that link "Arkansas' first-year football coach may still be in a honeymoon period."

Seriously?  A coach has been here for just under 90 days and some people, including that would be sports writer think a honeymoon period could have expired?  Only in the world of "Alice in Wonderland" is that not a foregone conclusion.  Any program worth it's salt gives a new coach and his staff a few years to produce.

We can dissect every word and action all we want, but I think it would serve us all well to take this man by his word and actions instead of trying to decide what we think he really means.  Just maybe he really means what he has said and what he's saying is based on his limited interaction with his players over the past few months.

Topic B:

I find it interesting there's any question at all about whether Morris can coach at this level.  Some on here who I respect are still withholding judgement on whether or not he can coach at this level.  I find that to be incredibly interesting.  The man coached 18 yrs. in High School in Texas, one of the best HS football states in the country.  Thirty three percent of the time he took his teams to the state championship game and fifty percent of the time he won.  He moves to college and is successful there at Tulsa.  He goes to Clemson and institutes an offense there that allows them to take the next step and attend three final four appearances, winning one Championship.  He takes over a bad SMU program and makes it better each year.  Every place the man has coaches he left it better off than when he arrived. 

Do you really think coaching football is that much different in the SEC than High School?  I don't!  I believe a great coach is a great coach.  The two main differences are "Recruiting" and "Administratively running" a large organization.  Morris ran very large organizations successfully at the High School level and few people understand what it takes to attract and recruit kids to a college program better than a coach with 18 years of experience watching the kids and the college recruiting machine work. 

The big difference in the SEC is "talent", "depth" and the week in and week out grind.  I trust Morris gets that and he has Chavis here to help him understand it even better.

We'll see how this plays out, but my money is on a guy that's never failed.  He has a plan, he's working the plan, he's passionate about the Razorback name and brand and he can be taken at his word, literally.  Oh, and his Honeymoon period is just starting for many of us, not just about over with.

I think the question is what is not failing?  Different people have different expectations.  I think after the CBB experiment CCM will not have a an extended honeymoon period.  Things change quickly and the failures of the previous years are compounded with every failure.  The knee-jerk fan base will begin belly-aching after the first 3 and out.  You know it, I know it.  It's how fans are.

Corkscrew Johnson

Haha nutrition and red bull.  Is he teaching them Jimmy Tango's Fat Busters?

twistitup

Quote from: Porkys Revenge on March 05, 2018, 01:19:31 pm
But you were fine with your boy winning a pitiful 3 games his first year and now the guy that has to clean up the steaming pile of shat that he left has to win 6?   Lol.  Haters gonna hate.

GolfnHog

Quote from: PorkRinds on March 04, 2018, 10:16:59 am
Probably because they were doing what they were told.

Damn, right or wrong, what a concept~
Have you ever listened to someone  or read what they put into thoughts and wondered...."who ties your shoelaces for you?"

ChicoHog

Is there a spring practice schedule posted anywhere?  Are we going 3 days a week similar to old regime? 

hogfansince79

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." — Will Rogers

"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that." — George Carlin

mckinneyhog5

Quote from: Porkys Revenge on March 05, 2018, 01:19:31 pm
The program is in much better shape then what smiley left. If ypu dont understand that then I dont know what to tell you.
Quote from: mckinneyhog5 on April 07, 2019, 10:29:55 pmGuys, we have hired the BEST coach that we could have hired. Musselman is gonna rock it here like we haven't seen since the early 90's. Just sit back and watch it unfold! We WILL be a nationally recognized program again soon.

MuskogeeHogFan

There is work to be done with this team. Speeding up pace of play, being conditioned to the point that we don't grow softer or slow down in the 4th quarter...the mental toughness side of things, and that is extremely important.

Of course there is the execution side of things as well and being able to execute this offense to it's full potential means not only executing the details that will help make it go, but going back to conditioning, the ability to execute at a high level and high pace all game long.

Now let's face it, Morris had a pretty difficult challenge at SMU because it was after all, SMU. Granted, they played a weaker schedule than we do, but Morris also didn't inherit the talent base that he did at Arkansas. We aren't Alabama from a talent standpoint, but we are every bit as good talent wise as Miss State or Missouri and both of those teams have played well at times over the last 3 years. Miss State averaged an 8-5 record over the last three years and Missouri averaged much worse, but two years prior to the last three years they won double digit games in back to back years.

I guess that my point is that this team can certainly do better than it has done the last couple of years and truly, there probably isn't any reason that we should ever go through a season with less than 7-8 regular season wins short of suffering a cataclysmic level of injuries to our two deep. Reality is that this team could have and probably should have won 8-9 each regular season the past two years. Yes, the talent was good enough to get that done had it not been for other break-downs in other areas.

So can Morris turn this around quickly? It is possible. Will it happen? We will see in time. Heck we should have won at least two more than we did last season if not for 2nd half collapses and that was with less than stellar effort, preparation and play calling across the board.

I'm not proclaiming Morris the next great coming of a HC just yet. We have to see what he is going to be able to accomplish and how he will turn the attitude of this team around. Having Chavis on defense should help. With more pressure up front, we may very well have more INT's next season which could grant the offense better field position and more scoring opportunities. Again, we will see.

I choose to be optimistic as opposed to pessimistic.
Go Hogs Go!

twistitup

Quote from: mckinneyhog5 on March 05, 2018, 05:33:10 pm
The program is in much better shape then what smiley left.

You sure about that?

MuskogeeHogFan

Go Hogs Go!

twistitup

Quote from: MuskogeeHogFan on March 05, 2018, 06:52:12 pm
Yes.

Deatrich says hello
http://www.patriots.com/team/players/roster/deatrich-wise-jr

We had a good recruiting class before JLS was coach and he did a decent job of retaining the class after BP wrecked.

CBB took over a program with some NFL caliber players (some still in the league).....how many are on this roster at the moment?

PorkSoda

Quote from: twistitup on March 05, 2018, 07:01:10 pm
We had a good recruiting class before he was coach and he did a decent job of retaining the class after BP wrecked.

CBB took over a program with some NFL caliber players (some still in the league).....how many are on this roster at the moment?
smily only had one year to damage the program.  CBB worked on it for like 5
"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." ― Edgar Allan Poe
"If quantum mechanics hasn't profoundly shocked you, you haven't understood it yet. Everything we call real is made of things that cannot be regarded as real." – Niels Bohr
"A mind stretched to a new idea, never returns to its original dimensions" ~ Oliver Wendell Holmes
Quote from: PonderinHog on August 07, 2023, 06:37:15 pmYeah, we're all here, but we ain't all there.

twistitup

Quote from: PorkSoda on March 05, 2018, 07:03:54 pm

When Bielema stepped on campus he had MORE talent than Morris is working with now. Bielema stepped into a BETTER situation than CCM stepped into.......no doubt about it

PorkSoda

Quote from: twistitup on March 05, 2018, 07:05:06 pm
When Bielema stepped on campus he had MORE talent than Morris is working with now. Bielema stepped into a BETTER situation than CCM stepped into.......no doubt about it
no doubt.  CBB had talent to work with when he stepped on campus.  not sure how he managed to lose so many games with it.

Morris certainly has a challenge ahead of him.  I hope he is up to the task.
"If quantum mechanics hasn't profoundly shocked you, you haven't understood it yet. Everything we call real is made of things that cannot be regarded as real." – Niels Bohr
"A mind stretched to a new idea, never returns to its original dimensions" ~ Oliver Wendell Holmes
Quote from: PonderinHog on August 07, 2023, 06:37:15 pmYeah, we're all here, but we ain't all there.

MuskogeeHogFan

Quote from: twistitup on March 05, 2018, 07:01:10 pm
Deatrich says hello

We had a good recruiting class before JLS was coach and he did a decent job of retaining the class after BP wrecked.

Hate him or love him, Bielema improved the talent levels on this team. There is talent to work with and I think Morris is in a better position coming in than Bielema was across the board. Bielema inherited some talent without a doubt, I just think that Morris is in a better position than Bielema was overall.
Go Hogs Go!

twistitup

I say CCM is in a more difficult position - talent wise- than Bielema was in when he arrived.

Do you agree or disagree...why?

Don't forget this guy...

We had NFL caliber players when CBB arrived - do we have very many currently on the roster?

checkraiser88

Well when the new staff says the other staff didn't develop the talent they got, it's a problem.

PorkSoda

twistitup

Quote from: MuskogeeHogFan on March 05, 2018, 07:07:03 pm
Hate him or love him, Bielema improved the talent levels on this team. There is talent to work with and I think Morris is in a better position coming in than Bielema was across the board. 

You don't really believe this

No Way

No How

List the potential NFL players on the current roster

PorkSoda

M Agim
C Hayden
H Frohold
M Brown
K Curl
D Greenlaw
J Nance
C O Grady
J Patton
B Wallace
D Whaley

There is Talent, CBB just didn't know what to do with it.  just like with the talent he inherited from CBP.

as much talent?  hard to say for a few more years.  I guess you could count the # of 4 star recruits on both teams to get an idea of the potential they had.

twistitup

and the potential NFL players on the other roster....some are still active in the NFL - waaayyy beyond potential - actual NFL studs

but to be fair - we can go with 'potential' NFL players from the previous roster -

PorkSoda

Quote from: twistitup on March 05, 2018, 07:28:00 pm
and the potential NFL players on the other roster....some are still active in the NFL - waaayyy beyond potential - actual NFL studs

but to be fair - we can go with 'potential' NFL players from the previous roster -
guys like philon, wise, and flowers would get counted either way.

Brandon Allen might or might not have been listed as NFL potential.

I certainly would not have thunk it until half way through his senior year.

Swestwill66

Quote from: PorkSoda on March 05, 2018, 07:03:54 pm

Yeah, CCM has five yrs of CBB " culture " to overcome. Smiley was just a 1 year joke .

twistitup

March 05, 2018, 07:52:59 pm #189 Last Edit: March 05, 2018, 08:03:05 pm by twistitup
AJ Derby
Johathon Williams
Matrell Speight
Jeremy Sprinkle
Dan Skipper
Darius Philon
Drew Morgan
Tevin Mitchell
Kevin Richardson
Denver Kirkland
Taiwan Johnson
Hunter Henry
Keyon Hatcher
Rohan Gaines
Trey Flowers
AJ Derby
Brooks Ellis
Brey Cook
Alex Collins
Brandon Allen
Toby Baker

.....maybe more if we are talking 'potential' NFL prospects back in 2014

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: wildhogman on March 04, 2018, 05:50:49 pm
I've read most of your posts,, I know cause I have a beliemer syle headache. hate hate and more hate.  I swear the divorce lawyer will show up soon with your settlement. Time to move on? or are you still moaning over the pretty girl in second grade that laughed at you when you said she was cute.  My gosh. I wonder how many hours a day you spend going over past relationships if your this upset about a coach who is gone. 

You need to let it go more than everyone else. Well, that's how it appears at least.
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

twistitup

Quote from: mckinneyhog5 on March 05, 2018, 05:33:10 pm
The program is in much better shape then what smiley left. If ypu dont understand that then I dont know what to tell you.

Do you and your buddy still believe this?

twistitup

Quote from: PorkSoda on March 05, 2018, 07:25:03 pm
M Agim
C Hayden
H Frohold
M Brown
K Curl
D Greenlaw
J Nance
C O Grady
J Patton
B Wallace
D Whaley

There is Talent, CBB just didn't know what to do with it.  just like with the talent he inherited from CBP.

as much talent?  hard to say for a few more years.  I guess you could count the # of 4 star recruits on both teams to get an idea of the potential they had.

Pretty good list- not the numbers like when CBB arrived.

Agim will be a stud in the NFL - Frohold too.

Is Hayden an NFL prospect?

MuskogeeHogFan

Quote from: twistitup on March 05, 2018, 08:04:46 pm

I'm just rational and tend to observe facts. Others are so blinded by their built-in bias against Bielema that they can't see the forest for the trees. There is talent on this team. It just needs to be used and schemed properly.
Go Hogs Go!

twistitup

Quote from: MuskogeeHogFan on March 05, 2018, 08:08:17 pm
I'm just rational and tend to observe facts. Others are so blinded by their built-in bias against Bielema that they can't see the forest for the trees. There is talent on this team. It just needs to be used and schemed properly.

Did you see the list above? That is what CBB walked into.

CCM did not walk into a similar situation.

Yes there is talent on this team - no doubt

Forest for the Trees? Hell I just want W's.....what forest are you looking at?

MuskogeeHogFan

Quote from: twistitup on March 05, 2018, 08:09:30 pm

I saw the list above and some were Bielema recruits as I recall. And I am glad that you are finally seeing the light. It will set you free of your built-in bias that clouds your judgement.
Go Hogs Go!

twistitup

Quote from: MuskogeeHogFan on March 05, 2018, 08:11:50 pm
I saw the list above and some were Bielema recruits as I recall. And I am glad that you are finally seeing the light. It will set you free of your built-in bias that clouds your judgement.

The team he inherited was loaded....loaded with NFL talent.

This team has talent....I wouldn't call it loaded.

We do have a couple studs no doubt.

mckinneyhog5

Quote from: twistitup on March 05, 2018, 08:04:46 pm

Sure do..Also, all these players you are touting played under BB so you gonna give him credit for developing them? CCM is inheriting a lot of good young players. Why do you have so little faith in CCM in year one? Tne staff seems to be on top of things and are energetic to get this team going. Sorry you feel these players are substandard.

thebignasty

Quote from: twistitup on March 05, 2018, 08:07:08 pm
Pretty good list- not the numbers like when CBB arrived.

Agim will be a stud in the NFL - Frohold too.

Is Hayden an NFL prospect?

I don't think so right now, but he looked like a guy who might be by the time hes done here at times last year.
Quote from: IronHog on March 22, 2016, 02:08:54 pm
They shoot family in Bama
But they win
Quote from: nuttless hog on January 13, 2021, 04:03:02 pm
take me almost all day to get it up to ride it 5 minutes

ricepig

Quote from: twistitup on March 05, 2018, 08:09:30 pm

CCM did not walk into a similar situation.

Forest for the Trees? Hell I just want W's.....what forest are you looking at?

So, the 9 guys on that list that he brought in were ones he walked in on?