Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

GAME THREAD: Arkansas Razorbacks (7-2, 0-0 SEC) vs Troy (5-5, 0-0) SBC

Started by Razorbacks#1, December 16, 2017, 06:46:00 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

HogFoo

I love this team.  Really wish we could have got Garland cleared for this season.  One more potential scorer around that 6'6 ish size would have been good.  But, this is a great team without him.  Sure would love to see Thomas and Cook really pick up. Especially Cook(he didn't even score tonight).  Hope he steps up a LOT more.  Hope we continue to see CJ do well.  We killed troy on rebounds!  Would love to see Hall just continue to grow leaps and bounds. Bailey is playing good.  If he can ever develop an outside shot, he'd be dangerous!  Whole team played pretty decent.  Would love to see a game where Barford and Macon are both just killing it!  Along with everyone else .  Wish we could have them go off on UK in BE!  That would be awesome.  But great win tonight even tho none of us could watch it which is just BS! 
Basketball is back, baseball always, football was a dumpster fire once again..... but as the phoenix rose from the ashes, BMF Petrino has risen again!!! Lots to look forward to.  <br /><br />As the rain falls, I realize, that some where out there, some one, is wearing a mask while they shower............

Birminghog

Quote from: Fan1958 on December 16, 2017, 08:38:01 pm
That would be North Little Rock to step up.  As Dogtown always remind us, that's where Verizon Arena is located.

Argenta

Birminghog

Quote from: hawgXi on December 16, 2017, 09:18:36 pm
I'm hearing a digital video scoreboard is holding up future ncaa regional games.

NLR is shopping for one now

They don't have one at Sam's?

jchill

Quote from: jst01 on December 16, 2017, 08:32:00 pm
It's ironic the game is played in an arena named after the largest wireless telecom network provider in this country yet there isn't a live feed of this.

Since Net Neutrality got squashed by the FCC, the arena may get that capability soon.

razCzar

Quote from: SugarHillGaHog on December 16, 2017, 07:47:43 pm
I simply found it on the radio thread.  I just copied it over.  I've listened to tunein for music but haven't ever thought to look for a basketball game there.  Reminds me of listening for a broadcast in the driveway in the car.  I've bet most of have done that.
I listen to tunein radio Razorback games quite a bit.  I enjoy, even get a kick out of the constant commentary by likeable, announcers continuously espousing the Hog point of view.

Quite sure all Arkansas mens/womens BB, football and baseball games are available on tunein.   

razCzar

Quote from: Fan1958 on December 16, 2017, 08:38:01 pm
That would be North Little Rock to step up.  As Dogtown always remind us, that's where Verizon Arena is located.

For those - like me - unaware that NLR was referred to as Dogtown, this will help:
http://onlyinark.com/arkansas-women-bloggers/dogtown-life-how-north-little-rock-got-its-nickname/