Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

WatchESPN is replaying 76' Hogs - Horn's game NOW

Started by DLUXHOG, May 17, 2017, 05:43:15 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

DLUXHOG

I think this was Broyles last regular season game to coach.............. (I LOVE those Hog uniforms)
"Don't go in anyplace you'd be ashamed to die in..."
(you might get this someday)

TrueBlue

Those uniforms? Meh,.......If you like hugely oversized numbers and high school simplicity.

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: TrueBlue on May 17, 2017, 07:14:05 pm
Those uniforms? Meh,.......If you like hugely oversized numbers and high school simplicity.

High School uniforms aren't simple anymore either... It really is just an Old School thing. We Old Schoolers are like that.
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

sowmonella

No high definition television. Needed larger numbers.
Not trying to brag or make anyone jealous but I can still fit into the same pair of socks I wore in high school.
Proud member since August 2003

Didn't we play UT on Labor Day in Broyles' last year?

wildturkey8

Quote from: DLUXHOG on May 17, 2017, 05:43:15 pm
I think this was Broyles last regular season game to coach.............. (I LOVE those Hog uniforms)
Broyles' and Royal's last game.

Tusks

sometimes it's a good and some times it's a schit

bphi11ips

Life is too short for grudges and feuds.

WizardofhOgZ

Quote from: Karma on May 18, 2017, 02:13:18 pm
Didn't we play UT on Labor Day in Broyles' last year?

No - it was another attempt at putting the game in early December.  The first two such changes produced games between top 5 teams.  The third on matched teams taht were 4-5-1 going into the finale. 

The saving grace for ABC, from a viewing standpoing, was that both Broyes and Royal announced (or, it leaked) that it would be the last game for both.  That was the only angle the network had to promote that dog of a game.  Injuries had decimated both squads.

We played Texas on Labor day of 1980.