Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

nick Gibson 2015 4 star rb

Started by HogsOfAnarchy, May 08, 2014, 09:04:26 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

HogsOfAnarchy

Has Arkansas, alabama, and Mississippi state in his top 3

JansterZ71

So it's going to be Arkansas or Miss State or He's Bama's backup plan
I believe that this is a practical world and that I can count only on what I earn. Therefore, I believe in work, hard work.
I believe in education, which gives me the knowledge to work wisely and trains my mind and my hands to work skillfully. I believe in honesty and truthfulness, without which I cannot win the respect and confidence of my fellow men. I believe in a sound mind, in a sound body and a spirit that is not afraid, and in clean sports that develop these qualities. I believe in obedience to law because it protects the rights of all. I believe in the human touch, which cultivates sympathy with my fellow men and mutual helpfulness and brings happiness for all. I believe in my Country, because it is a land of freedom and because it is my own home, and that I can best serve that country by "doing justly, loving mercy, and walking humbly with my God."

muddhogger

muddhogger

HogsOfAnarchy

Quote from: JansterZ71 on May 08, 2014, 09:09:33 pm
So it's going to be Arkansas or Miss State or He's Bama's backup plan
Why do you think that

Hoggish1

Quote from: mbcarnett on May 08, 2014, 09:04:26 pm
Has Arkansas, alabama, and Mississippi state in his top 3

Where do you get ^ this?  Don't see it on any services...

RazorPiggie

Quote from: Hoggish1 on May 09, 2014, 11:25:59 am
Where do you get ^ this?  Don't see it on any services...

24/7 has Bama, MSU, & Tenner as warm

redeye

HogsOfAnarchy

I seen it on 247. His top 3 was miss st. Alabama and Tennessee. He lost interest in Tennessee and now likes Arkansas

redeye

Quote from: mbcarnett on May 09, 2014, 03:47:10 pm
I seen it on 247. His top 3 was miss st. Alabama and Tennessee. He lost interest in Tennessee and now likes Arkansas

Yea, it says that in the link I posted above.

bobcat ball

WOO PIG

JansterZ71

Quote from: mbcarnett on May 08, 2014, 11:04:26 pm
Why do you think that
I'm Saying that because Alabama has other RB's higher on their board.  They are slow playing Gibson in case they miss out.  Doesn't mean Gibson is a bad RB. I think he's call stud
I believe that this is a practical world and that I can count only on what I earn. Therefore, I believe in work, hard work.
I believe in education, which gives me the knowledge to work wisely and trains my mind and my hands to work skillfully. I believe in honesty and truthfulness, without which I cannot win the respect and confidence of my fellow men. I believe in a sound mind, in a sound body and a spirit that is not afraid, and in clean sports that develop these qualities. I believe in obedience to law because it protects the rights of all. I believe in the human touch, which cultivates sympathy with my fellow men and mutual helpfulness and brings happiness for all. I believe in my Country, because it is a land of freedom and because it is my own home, and that I can best serve that country by "doing justly, loving mercy, and walking humbly with my God."

redeye

Quote from: JansterZ71 on May 09, 2014, 11:08:57 pm
I'm Saying that because Alabama has other RB's higher on their board.  They are slow playing Gibson in case they miss out.  Doesn't mean Gibson is a bad RB. I think he's call stud

And we have other RB's higher on our board.  You're probably right, since he's from Alabama, but then you may be wrong.

ChicoHog

The RB position is the least of our worries.  I think we will always find talented backs.  We need to keep working on the defensive side of the ball. 

secneahog

He runs effortless. I like his video. North and south runner. Very nice stride. 

Going to be interesting to see who pops up on the recruiting trail as the season gets closer and we start winning games.

Auburn is huge!!!!
Remix MMA.  Alan "the talent" Belcher - Born_Imboden Arkansas- Next 185 UFC Champ!

JansterZ71

Quote from: ChicoHog on May 10, 2014, 09:18:30 am
The RB position is the least of our worries.  I think we will always find talented backs.  We need to keep working on the defensive side of the ball.
I agree.  These days 4* RB's are a dime a dozen.  Even elite RB's are pretty common in the southeast.  Most SEC teams will have one.

870hogfan

Quote from: JansterZ71 on May 10, 2014, 10:27:35 am
I agree.  These days 4* RB's are a dime a dozen.  Even elite RB's are pretty common in the southeast.  Most SEC teams will have one.

Auburn troll go somewhere else.

JansterZ71

My posts are not trolls so I'm not sure your point

Vantage 8 dude

Quote from: JansterZ71 on May 10, 2014, 04:22:38 pm
Just curious: in all honestly who is your favorite SEC team?

OTTER

Quote from: JansterZ71 on May 10, 2014, 04:22:38 pm
Now, that is funny!
BE AFRAID!!  Be very, very afraid!  The Hogs are hungry and you look a lot like lunch!

Bubba's Bruisers

Keep signing SEC caliber QB's and O-linemen, and then go bat crazy on defensive players.  RB is probably one of least difficult positions to sign.  Nothing like say SEC caliber DT's.
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

secneahog

Quote from: Bubba's Bruisers on May 10, 2014, 06:35:04 pm
Keep signing SEC caliber QB's and O-linemen, and then go bat crazy on defensive players.  RB is probably one of least difficult positions to sign.  Nothing like say SEC caliber DT's.

Even if your system allows the running back to shone and that attracts players. You still have to form relationships and recruit runningbacks.
Remix MMA.  Alan "the talent" Belcher - Born_Imboden Arkansas- Next 185 UFC Champ!