Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Nice Video On Alecia Cooley and Bailey Zimmermann

Started by flippinhogmana, July 29, 2015, 08:25:43 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

flippinhogmana

July 29, 2015, 08:25:43 pm Last Edit: August 05, 2015, 11:35:10 am by flippinhogmana
On the school site Arkansasrazorbacks.com  Getting to know alecia cooley and the newest is on Bailey zimmerman.  I have thought even before it was known we were recruiting her that she is probably going to be our most valuable pickup (at least until Devin Cosper decided to come, now both of them rate very highly in my book, both are legit).  I am still leaning the Alecia will be our most important get this year.

The pic in front is obviously of the new girls, but why only seven of the eight.  I suspect the missing girl is the 6-3 girl Tat Smith (who may not be available until mid year for academic reasons). 
Like the erstwhile Clark Kent, my true identity is shielded.  I am an author, Nathan J. Allison is my pen name.

jseinfeld50

It's nice to see a pic of some of the new recruits. That's Devin Cosper on the far right next to Jordan Danberry.  I recognize the other ladies also.

flippinhogmana

Quote from: jseinfeld50 on July 30, 2015, 08:06:01 am
It's nice to see a pic of some of the new recruits. That's Devin Cosper on the far right next to Jordan Danberry.  I recognize the other ladies also.

The video helps you get a 'picture' of her size and athleticism.  Devin Cosper is 5-10.  You can see how much bigger Alecia is.  The picture of them running also helps you see her athleticism.  She can still get up and down the court.  She will be a very nice help to JJ and Melissa (not mention the guards by drawing some more attention inside so that will have more room to shoot on the outside with being challenged as much).
Like the erstwhile Clark Kent, my true identity is shielded.  I am an author, Nathan J. Allison is my pen name.

BWS

I assume they did a video like this for all the incoming recruits.

flippinhogmana

Quote from: BWS on July 30, 2015, 01:28:41 pm
I assume they did a video like this for all the incoming recruits.

One would think they would all be coming, yes.  But I dont think all of those in the vid were basketball newbies.  Some of them ought to have been closer to Alecia's size.  In the running video there were some bigger girls, but more than nine too.  Not sure who all the girls were, I assume they were a combination of the incoming players from various sports.

nwahogfan1

Alecia did a very good job on her video.  She sounds like a very classy lady. 

We need her length on this team.  I hope she is ready to go from the beginning but I expect her to take half the season to get used to the physical play of the SEC.

flippinhogmana

August 05, 2015, 11:36:00 am #6 Last Edit: August 05, 2015, 11:46:39 am by flippinhogmana
They have added Bailey Zimmermann.  I assume they will add another one every week or two until season starts.
Bailey is the fourth girl from the left.  I believe it is Alecia Cooley, Malica Monk, Keiryn Swenson, Bailey Zimmermann, Brianna Freeman, Jordan Danberry, and Devin Cosper in that order, from left to right in the pic.  Some I am sure about, a couple I am not.

nwahogfan1

Very good job of getting to know the new Ladies on the BB team.  I think all sports should think about doing this.  Great for fans but also good for new recruits to see.

Go Hogs

flippinhogmana

They have added a vid on Devon Cosper, I think our second most important addition behind AC, but I cant get the vid to play very well, maybe they will get it straightened out or you will have better success with it.  I am looking forward to seeing Cosper and Cooley added to the mix with Melissa Wolff, Jessica Jackson and Kelsey Brooks.  Hopefully we will have a point guard that can get them all the ball and hit a timely outside jumper without too many turnovers.

jseinfeld50

Quote from: flippinhogmana on August 20, 2015, 11:53:08 pm
They have added a vid on Devon Cosper, I think our second most important addition behind AC, but I cant get the vid to play very well, maybe they will get it straightened out or you will have better success with it.  I am looking forward to seeing Cosper and Cooley added to the mix with Melissa Wolff, Jessica Jackson and Kelsey Brooks.  Hopefully we will have a point guard that can get them all the ball and hit a timely outside jumper without too many turnovers.

I see one on Brianna Freeman now.

flippinhogmana

flippinhogmana

flippinhogmana

Keiryn Swenson's interview is up now.  I really like her athletic ability and attitude.  She reminds me of Melissa Wolff.  It sounds like it turned out that JD was her chief recruiter and sounds like he did a good job recruiting her.  I look for some good things from her, not just in WBB, but also track.