Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

3rd place!!

Started by BannerMountainMan, February 17, 2018, 05:05:49 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

greenEGnHAWGS

Quote from: 3of5-2 on February 17, 2018, 08:35:44 pm
Not weak, A-V-E-R-A-G-E.

That's it. I'm done. You don't even know what you're saying. You've  mentioned many times the conference being weak and how it benefits the Hogs, now you say it's not weak. Night man.
Did they get you to trade a walk on part in the war, for a lead role in a cage...?

3of5-2

Quote from: WBOBO on February 17, 2018, 08:45:22 pm
Don't play the game of wit with me boy or girl.  Enjoy what the Razorbacks accomplished today.
Sure thing dad! Do you read anything or just jump in the middle of a thread? The win was great today, but the conference is A-V-E-R-A-G-E, and the HOGS are in prime position to win the SECt and get to the Sweet 16.

WBOBO

Quote from: 3of5-2 on February 17, 2018, 08:49:56 pm
Sure thing dad! Do you read anything or just jump in the middle of a thread? The win was great today, but the conference is A-V-E-R-A-G-E, and the HOGS are in prime position to win the SECt and get to the Sweet 16.
Say bye bye Negative Nelly.
The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little extra.

Dr. Starcs

Quote from: lumphog on February 17, 2018, 08:30:52 pm
CAN'T BE..... The Talkin Heads said we were the 8th best team in the conference (Sarc)

Not getting too cocky yet. We're only 1 game away from being in 8th place. Gotta keep winning. A Kentucky win would be huge.

rzrbackramsfan

I think you look at the hogs today and say, that's a team that can overcome a size difference and kick ass. 

k.c.hawg

February 17, 2018, 09:08:08 pm #155 Last Edit: February 17, 2018, 09:20:27 pm by k.c.hawg
Quote from: 3of5-2 on February 17, 2018, 08:45:34 pm
Sounds like how you met your wife. But if you want to discuss the topic, please feel free to do so.

You are a little attention punk. You have been posting crap since the Hogs season was in peril and when they reversed their fortune you were unable to continue with your narrative. You have a weak ass game that is not effective right now......go away and come back when their season is over and they haven't won a Natty. They have played strong lately in a damn good league and your chump ass cannot deal with it. No one wants to listen to your s###, so just go away and come back when you and scumbags like you will gather after the last loss. 

This is your 25th post in this thread....why don't you take some selfies and post those too. You are like a little 9th grade b####.
Just sitting on the deck with a cold beer and a hot tequila watching the razorbacks roam.

3of5-2

Quote from: greenEGnHAWGS on February 17, 2018, 08:45:44 pm
That's it. I'm done. You don't even know what you're saying. You've  mentioned many times the conference being weak and how it benefits the Hogs, now you say it's not weak. Night man.
Weak is lower than A-V-E-R-A-G-E.

3of5-2

Quote from: k.c.hawg on February 17, 2018, 09:08:08 pm
You are a little attention punk. You have been posting crap since the Hogs season was in peril and when they reversed their fortune you were unable to continue with your narrative. You have a weak ass game that is not effective right now......go away and come back when their season is over and they haven't won a Natty. They have played strong lately in a damn good league and your chump ass cannot deal with it. No one wants to listen to your s###, so just go away and come back when you and scumbags like you will gather after the last loss. 

This is your 25th post in this thread....why don't you take some selfies and post those too. You are like a little 9th grade b####.
Any day any way any where, but be sure and bring your brother, you will need him.

3of5-2

Quote from: WBOBO on February 17, 2018, 08:52:32 pm
Say bye bye Negative Nelly.
So I guess by saying the HOGS win the SECt and be the only SEC to make the Sweet 16 is negative. That's brilliant!

k.c.hawg

Quote from: 3of5-2 on February 17, 2018, 09:22:48 pm
Any day any way any where, but be sure and bring your brother, you will need him.

27 posts in this thread now. How about a selfie?
Just sitting on the deck with a cold beer and a hot tequila watching the razorbacks roam.

greenEGnHAWGS

Quote from: 3of5-2 on February 17, 2018, 09:20:56 pm
Weak is lower than A-V-E-R-A-G-E.

EXACTLY my point. You have no clue what you're even saying. Weak is an exact measure of strength. Average can be strong, fair, or weak...at least in the sense you're using it. If the SEC is behind the ACC but in front of the BIG10, then average is pretty good. So why ranting on your stupid soap box every chance you get if "average" is still good?
Did they get you to trade a walk on part in the war, for a lead role in a cage...?

BoarEd

With Auburn being down to like 8 scholarship players, Arkansas can still play their way into an outright SEC Title. They'll have a great shot to jump 2 games on Auburn at home.

Just keep winning. You'll put a trophy in the case.

3of5-2

Quote from: greenEGnHAWGS on February 17, 2018, 09:36:16 pm
EXACTLY my point. You have no clue what you're even saying. Weak is an exact measure of strength. Average can be strong, fair, or weak...at least in the sense you're using it. If the SEC is behind the ACC but in front of the BIG10, then average is pretty good. So why ranting on your stupid soap box every chance you get if "average" is still good?
Average is good, below average is weak, above average is great. Anything above that this year is Elite, and there aren't many of those. Pretty simple.

3of5-2

Quote from: k.c.hawg on February 17, 2018, 09:26:21 pm
27 posts in this thread now. How about a selfie?
With or without your wife?

WBOBO

Quote from: 3of5-2 on February 17, 2018, 09:41:32 pm
Average is good, below average is weak, above average is great. Anything above that this year is Elite, and there aren't many of those. Pretty simple.
Who is above AVERAGE in your book Mr. Ball?

3of5-2

Quote from: WBOBO on February 17, 2018, 09:48:55 pm
Who is above AVERAGE in your book Mr. Ball?
None in the SEC, haven't you been paying attention? However, since I am the only one that has predicted that the HOGS will win the SECt and go to the Sweet 16, they are making their way to being above A-V-E-R-A-G-E.

BannerMountainMan

With Tennessee losing to Georgia we are only 1 game out of 2nd!
"Michael Qualls with the dunk at the buzzer, it goes and Arkansas wins, it goes and Arkansas wins"

k.c.hawg

Quote from: 3of5-2 on February 17, 2018, 09:42:26 pm

How about with you in an I-40 rest area giving some A-V-E-R-A-G-E head to a truck driver.

WBOBO

Quote from: 3of5-2 on February 17, 2018, 09:42:26 pm
Ya know I've been on this board for about 9 years and I have never had anyone get under my skin worse  than this arse wipe.

Today is a great day!!!!  Be happy Hogvillians.

3of5-2

Quote from: k.c.hawg on February 17, 2018, 09:53:19 pm
How about with you in an I-40 rest area giving some A-V-E-R-A-G-E head to a truck driver.
Telling off on yourself, what do you about what goes on at an I-40 rest area? You must be one of those TV weathermen.

3of5-2

Quote from: WBOBO on February 17, 2018, 09:55:29 pm
Ya know I've been on this board for about 9 years and I have never had anyone get under my skin worse  than this arse wipe.

You are one of the ones that sent it to the gutter. At least I am confident enough in the HOGS to go further than most.

k.c.hawg

Quote from: WBOBO on February 17, 2018, 09:55:29 pm

Yep. It absolutely is a great day. Hogs are on fire at the right time of the year. Thank you for changing the subject.

lakecityhog

Guys, I have tried to tell you MANY times that if you argue with an idiot he will simply drag you down to his level and then beat you with experience!

This guy simply wants attention and ya'll are giving it to him. Place him on ignore or simply ignore his posts and he will go away on his own. The lack of attention will discourage him.

k.c.hawg

Quote from: lakecityhog on February 17, 2018, 10:04:08 pm
Guys, I have tried to tell you MANY times that if you argue with an idiot he will simply drag you down to his level and then beat you with experience!

This guy simply wants attention and ya'll are giving it to him. Place him on ignore or simply ignore his posts and he will go away on his own. The lack of attention will discourage him.

Done

3of5-2

Quote from: lakecityhog on February 17, 2018, 10:04:08 pm

I could care less about attention, but more about the HOGS winning the SECt and making it to the Sweet 16, because they are playing better than the A-V-E-R-A-G-E teams in the league.

IronMountainHog

12 Moderators on Jump Ball and no one has shut this guy down? I've had tons of threads shut down for a lot less than what he's posted.