Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

April 17, 2024, 10:54:05 pm

Wow

Started by BannerMountainMan, February 15, 2018, 10:44:43 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

hogsanity

Quote from: ShadowHawg on February 17, 2018, 10:24:28 am
The NCAA and FBI are different animals. The FBI will be sending people to federal prisons not imposing sanctions.

Rick Pitino is ALREADY gone over this scandal and he is as big as they get.

The FBI though can not suspend players, declare them ineligible or force teams to vacate wins. They can seek indictments and prosecute but it will still be up to the ncaa to hand out punishments to schools as far as player/team punishments.
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

Fan701

Quote from: Lady Razorback on February 17, 2018, 02:50:41 pm
I thought I saw a story at beginning of season when the Auburn assistant was named in this mess, that Auburn was refunding basketball season ticket holders.  was I just dreaming that?
Yes, Chuckie Person is under indictment, and season ticket holders were refunded, but somehow Bruce Pearl is in the mix for coach of the year, so I read, and Auburn is projected a top seed in the tournament, even though it's pretty obvious it's all a sham and will eventually have to be vacated.  College BB is hopelessly corrupt, and the MA haters may change their minds when we're left standing tall, and clean, after the mess is sorted out.

FrankCourtneyNicodemus

k.c.hawg

Quote from: Lady Razorback on February 17, 2018, 02:50:41 pm
I thought I saw a story at beginning of season when the Auburn assistant was named in this mess, that Auburn was refunding basketball season ticket holders.  was I just dreaming that?

Chuck Person is under federal indictment and 2 of their biggest recruits/players  have been ruled inelgible. The fact Bruce Pearl is still coaching is amazing in itself.
Just sitting on the deck with a cold beer and a hot tequila watching the razorbacks roam.