Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

A Big road win for the Hogs.i love it

Started by forrest city joe, February 13, 2018, 08:17:49 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

forrest city joe

Congrats to our players and coaches on a good win.every win on the road is a good win in the sec this year.it is packed with good teams.Hogs have now won 6 of their last 8 games.Gafford and Hall were outstanding.they came up big when Macon and  and J.B.had bad nights.the Hogs won,,and that's all i care about.again congrats to our players and coaches.

micali

Wins a win not matter how crappy the other team was.

rude1

Agreed Joe, the defense which has been the culprit all season has improved. If it hadn't we would have lost this game because we didn't shoot the ball particularly well from the field or free throw line, if we hadn't defended this game it would have gone into the L column.

Cambridge Hog

Great to see Hall stepping up! Needs to put in work practicing those FTs though.

Hayden1865

Quote from: Cambridge Hog on February 13, 2018, 08:23:10 pm
Great to see Hall stepping up! Needs to put in work practicing those FTs though.
I think it's in his head. Pretty good stroke from outside, I think he has the FT yips.
Don't take life too seriously, you'll never make it out alive.

TNhawgfan

Quote from: Cambridge Hog on February 13, 2018, 08:23:10 pm
He's not the only one
I'd rather be dead than be a Vol

greenEGnHAWGS

Gafford did MUCH better from the FT line tonight.
Did they get you to trade a walk on part in the war, for a lead role in a cage...?

forrest city joe

Quote from: rude1 on February 13, 2018, 08:20:09 pm
Agreed Joe, the defense which has been the culprit all season has improved. If it hadn't we would have lost this game because we didn't shoot the ball particularly well from the field or free throw line, if we hadn't defended this game it would have gone into the L column.
Hogs can not have anymore bad nights by seniors Barfort and Macon.they have got to play their very best in these last 5 games.iif not for the 2 freshmen tonight Gafford and hall,this team would have lost this game.Beard played well tonight.the seniors on this team must play better.PERIOD!

BoarnSupremacy

tennesseehogwild

Good to see Beard starting to work his way out of the funk he has been in. Played his best game in weeks.

Letsroll1200

Quote from: forrest city joe on February 13, 2018, 08:31:21 pm
Hogs can not have anymore bad nights by seniors Barfort and Macon.they have got to play their very best in these last 5 games.iif not for the 2 freshmen tonight Gafford and hall,this team would have lost this game.Beard played well tonight.the seniors on this team must play better.PERIOD!

Yes... Our young guys are playing with another gear. We need Macon and Barford to be special. Shout out to Anton Beard. He made big plays to help the Hogs.

BoarnSupremacy

Quote from: tennesseehogwild on February 13, 2018, 08:35:44 pm
Good to see Beard starting to work his way out of the funk he has been in. Played his best game in weeks.

This is true!

TheRazorback500

Good win. Switching to that zone helped. WPS
Do you wanna get Rocked?

pghawg1

Good ,good win got to take care of business at home these next 2 games.

rude1

Quote from: forrest city joe on February 13, 2018, 08:31:21 pm
Oh they will play better, but none of that matters if we don't defend, proved this at LSU, shooting 55% from field and still lost.

Razorpigg

Great win for the hogs! Any win on the road is a good win and we did exactly what we were suppose to do! WPS!

LA Football fan

Playing at Ole Miss is always a trap game and you could see why with the refs hammering our bigs with 5 fouls between them in the first 5 minutes of the  game.   Normally that is a recipe  for  disaster but  the Hogs did what they had to do and now they can come back home and make the run they need to lock in their tourney invite.

Polecat

Arkansas born and raised. 1999 UA alum

jst01

Good solid win. Needed it for confidence as they head into the grinder of last 5 games. Fingers crossed.

lookawayquick

Thank goodness for the freshmen tonight!  They brought energy and passion.  Andy Kennedy said both teams were sleepwalking.  JB and Macon seemed like their heads were elsewhere tonight.  They got to find that focus if the Hogs are to finish out on a high note.  Kudos to Beard tonight.

rtr

Great win for the Hogs.  Darius Hall has talent, heart and perserverance.
The more smites the more intelligent I get.

bhogs05

Any road win is a big win, proud of the Hogs.  Thought we were going to let it slip away there for a bit but they finished strong. Now we have a chance to get some quality wins at home. 

Hogginintheville

Quote from: rtr on February 13, 2018, 09:25:17 pm
Great win for the Hogs.  Darius Hall has talent, heart and perserverance.

But as great as he is going to the hole he has to start making free throws

AlmaHog2011

Quote from: forrest city joe on February 13, 2018, 08:17:49 pm
Congrats to our players and coaches on a good win.every win on the road is a good win in the sec this year.it is packed with good teams.Hogs have now won 6 of their last 8 games.Gafford and Hall were outstanding.they came up big when Macon and  and J.B.had bad nights.the Hogs won,,and that's all i care about.again congrats to our players and coaches.
Big win. I loved what Hall and Gabe O gave us tonight. I really think those two are going to be big contributors the rest of the way. Starting to play well again. At the right time and I am pumped. Might go up Saturday and watch the beating we are going to put on A&M.

razorpimp

This is a game you have to win considering the circumstances....the Hogs came out with a good game plan and did what they had to do!   Great job by CMA and the team!  Classic trap game and the Hogs choked the life out of them! 

Hall and Gabe have completely energized the team!

johnfanman

That looked like a team that could a bit of damage on a neutral site. Hopefully this play stays. Good to see the Hogs playing some ball.
Watching the Hogs through hell or high water.

liljo

Slow down, son. You'll ride past a lot more good stuff than you'll ever catch up to.

McKdaddy

Don't buy upgrades, ride up grades.

"You are everything that is wrong with this place . . . Ban me"

"CPI, ex-food and energy, is only good for an anorexic pedestrian"--Art Cashin

pghawg1

Good win at a PLACE we have had trouble in past years.

Dirty

The OTR

February 14, 2018, 05:39:59 pm #32 Last Edit: February 14, 2018, 07:28:18 pm by Skandar Jackson
Joe your last several threads have really been well thought out and non confrontational.  Looks like you have grown up.

But then I looked at some of your other posts and realized that you haven't changed a bit.  Still mad as a wet hornet and calling everyone haters. 

Maybe you haven't changed a bit.

raz1965

A big win, a loss would have put the hogs in a tough spot, no bad losses this yr an non remaining on the schedule. Win 2 of the big 3 home games an I think arkansas is in the tourney. Win 4 of the next 6 an maybe a 7 seed awaits. Woo pig

BallHog1

Quote from: Skandar Jackson on February 14, 2018, 05:39:59 pm
Joe your last several threads have really been well thought out and non confrontational.  Looks like you have grown up.

But then I looked at some of your other posts and realized that you haven't changed a bit.  Still mad as a wet hornet and calling everyone haters. 

Maybe you haven't changed a bit.
Hater

PonderinHog

tomw

high school team coulda beat ol miss..they are bottom feeder terrible...a&m, missou and auburn =losses

nwahogfan1

February 15, 2018, 11:18:14 am #37 Last Edit: February 15, 2018, 11:28:18 am by nwahogfan1
Quote from: forrest city joe on February 13, 2018, 08:17:49 pm

Let's face it Joe, every win is a great win for your Coach. Take the blinders off.  Mike is average. Better than the two who replaced Nolan who can't find a HC job now but he is still average.  We can find much better for $2+ million.  Do I expect change?  No.

Kevin

this team is doing what they have to do.

big game saturday
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22