Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

GAME THREAD: Arkansas Razorbacks (17-8, 6-6) @ Ole Miss (11-14, 4-8)

Started by Razorbacks#1, February 13, 2018, 05:15:44 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

c-townfan

Quote from: TNhawgfan on February 13, 2018, 07:54:00 pm
How did this team almost beat us at the bud??

Cause idk if they missed a damn 3 the last 3 mins of the game last time!! Lol

elksnort

Quote from: Letsroll1200 on February 13, 2018, 07:53:00 pm
I love our young guys. Nothing from Barford and Macon
I don't care how bad Ole Miss is, it feels good to win a game without Macon and barford doing well

HamIAm

Quote from: rljjr on February 13, 2018, 07:55:13 pm
Mizzou beat the Aggies by 4.

A&M had the ball down 2 and let the shot clock run out 20 seconds left. Managed to get the ball back with 15 seconds left but missed the shot.

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

rljjr

Quote from: WarEagleSharkFalconHawg on February 13, 2018, 07:55:12 pm
Barford played hard. Macon looked like he didn't want to be here for some reason.

He had 7 games of 20-plus points in a row. I can cut him some slack for an off night.  I think if he needed to be an impact player for us he would have found a way. I just don't think he was in for long enough stretches to get a groove going.

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

rljjr

Poker_hog

Sometimes wrong, but never in doubt

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

HogFansReunited

Well, we won. Ugly ass game but we won and that's all that really matters.
My girl told me to whisper something sexy in her ear...so I leaned in and said....Dominic Fletcher.

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pm
Remember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!

Member #3568

Letsroll1200

jst01

Quote from: Razorbacks#1 on February 13, 2018, 07:58:11 pm
73-56 Hogs
Hall THUNDEROUS!

No offense, but the adjective Thunderous doesnt fit that dunk. If that was thunderous, what was Gaffords Vandy dunk?!

TNhawgfan

I'd rather be dead than be a Vol

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

razorpimp

Awesome game and way to play Hogs!  Very proud of all of the guys including CMA!  Had to have the win and they came out making it happen!

Wisco Pig

Really nice work by Hall and Gafford tonight.  A conference road win by double figures is always good, even against a poor team.

Thanks as always, Razorbacks#1.

HawgsPolo

Go Cubs Go!!!!!

hoglady

They answered when Ole Miss pulled within 1 and put the game away.
Hall really came into his own tonight - rebounding, good defense, shooting the 3 and driving the lane.
Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."
― Arthur Schopenhauer, The Basis of Morality

BDSCT51

Bleeding Razorback Red

From Tusk Till Dawn

sadhogfan

Quote from: Dominicanhog on February 13, 2018, 07:52:54 pm
Looks like Mediocre Mike let us down again iceman

You won't find Iceman in here...he only chimed in when OM cut it to 1. He was silent when we were killing them.

hoglady

Props to Beard - he played a very nice game tonight.
Hit some big shots at critical times in the game.
Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."
― Arthur Schopenhauer, The Basis of Morality

rtr

Good win, way to ignore the noise and take care of business
The more smites the more intelligent I get.

apcapri

18 wins with 5 to play. Be nice to have 21 going into the SECT.

panhandlepig

Quote from: hoglady on February 13, 2018, 08:04:33 pm
Props to Beard - he played a very nice game tonight.
Hit some big shots at critical times in the game.

Yep.  I noticed that as well. Glad we got the win. We need to win the next one. Go Hogs.

Razorbacks#1

Quote from: jst01 on February 13, 2018, 08:00:34 pm
No offense, but the adjective Thunderous doesnt fit that dunk. If that was thunderous, what was Gaffords Vandy dunk?!
Quote from: Razorbacks#1 on February 10, 2018, 09:23:50 pm
70-49 Hogs
Gafford NASTY THUNDEROUS!

THUNDER!

lasthog

Any road win is great. Bravo, sincerely. Hogs got it done. Any P5 school can beat almost anyone on their home court on any given night. So hats off to MA and the team.

I shall not take the shine off the apple by criticizing OM.

Knot2brite

Usually in EI where intelligent conversation is required

10thPlanet

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

Is that good enough, or should I quit providing Score updates? Asking for a friend, or fellow Nation Defender.

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

Awaiting your reply, no, not really

THUNDER!

HogFansReunited

Quote from: Razorbacks#1 on February 13, 2018, 08:23:36 pm

He won't reply, he is like most of the posters here with no sustenance.
My girl told me to whisper something sexy in her ear...so I leaned in and said....Dominic Fletcher.

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pm
Remember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!

Member #3568

PonderinHog

Quote from: Razorbacks#1 on February 13, 2018, 08:23:36 pm
Should you switch to the Richter scale ???

Gafford's jam the other night could be the New Madrid church bell ringer.

TheRazorback500

All right! A road win works for me, even though OM isn't very good. WPS
Do you wanna get Rocked?

PonderinHog

hawgmasta

GuvHog

Quote from: HogFansReunited on February 13, 2018, 08:00:12 pm
Well, we won. Ugly ass game but we won and that's all that really matters.

It wasn't really that ugly. The Hogs got many wide open shots in the first half but they weren't falling. When the Hog nailed back to back 3 pointers early in the second half, Kennedy knew his Rebels were in trouble. They had no one that could guard Gafford one on one and when the Hogs started nailing 3 pointers, Ole Miss was forced to cover the perimeter and couldn't double team Gafford.
Bleeding Razorback Red Since Birth!!!

GuvHog

Quote from: TNhawgfan on February 13, 2018, 07:54:00 pm
How did this team almost beat us at the bud??

It's not the same Ole Miss team. It's quite obvious that Kennedy has lost his team. That's why he's being cut loose.
Bleeding Razorback Red Since Birth!!!

jst01

Quote from: Razorbacks#1 on February 13, 2018, 08:20:13 pm
Is that good enough, or should I quit providing Score updates? Asking for a friend, or fellow Nation Defender.

sure thing.  Try not to get so sensitive and defensive about it my man.

jst01

Quote from: HogFansReunited on February 13, 2018, 08:31:39 pm
He won't reply, he is like most of the posters here with no sustenance.

No nutrients and food source to sustain my life??  gotcha

PonderinHog

Quote from: jst01 on February 14, 2018, 10:53:19 am
No nutrients and food source to sustain my life??  gotcha
Have a hot pocket.  They're breath taking!

FineAsSwine

Quote from: PonderinHog on February 14, 2018, 10:54:57 am
Have a hot pocket.  They're breath taking!

You probably nuked it too long in the microwave. Plus, you supposed to let it cool for a minute or two. Not pop it right in your mouth as soon as the microwave timer dings. If you aren't careful you'll have a mouthful of cheesy molten lava searing the skin off of your tongue.
Hogs up! Covid down!