Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

GAME THREAD: Arkansas Razorbacks (17-8, 6-6) @ Ole Miss (11-14, 4-8)

Started by Razorbacks#1, February 13, 2018, 05:15:44 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

GO

HamIAm

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

HeyHogs

Quote from: elksnort on February 13, 2018, 07:41:50 pm
It seems like last year we made free throws that a much better percentage than this year.
Yep!  Dusty Hannahs

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

RaisinHog

Quote from: elksnort on February 13, 2018, 07:41:50 pm
It seems like last year we made free throws that a much better percentage than this year.

Ya think lol

WarEagleSharkFalconHawg

Breems

Proud member of the "Left Before Halftime" football club.

Quote from: Breems on January 27, 2011, 08:42:29 pm<br />SCREW VANDERBILT<br />

elksnort

TNhawgfan

This is either going to be another ugly win or our worst loss of the year
I'd rather be dead than be a Vol

Breems

I really like Hall. Athletic, always at or near the rim, plays solid D, rebounds, and can shoot the 3 ball. Just needs to work on his FT % to supplement his playstyle.
Proud member of the "Left Before Halftime" football club.

Quote from: Breems on January 27, 2011, 08:42:29 pm<br />SCREW VANDERBILT<br />

Letsroll1200

HeyHogs

Dirty

rljjr

Quote from: elksnort on February 13, 2018, 07:44:03 pm
Hall is really helping our cause. Great ball movement.

When the ball moves quickly we shoot better. I can't quantify that statistically, but we seem to shoot better that way.

Dominicanhog

HamIAm

TNhawgfan

whatsshakinbacon

sadhogfan

Love Hall's energy. If he could hit FTs, we would have this game put away.

riccoar

Quote from: Breems on February 13, 2018, 07:44:53 pm
I really like Hall. Athletic, always at or near the rim, plays solid D, rebounds, and can shoot the 3 ball. Just needs to work on his FT % to supplement his playstyle.
Really good to see guys like him starting to perform at this point of the season.  Gonna need them.

pigroots

We have to win this game...OM is a hair away from folding the tent. They are not good. If we can even be average at FT line we win by 15

Letsroll1200

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

rljjr

Knot2brite

Usually in EI where intelligent conversation is required

Dirty

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

elksnort

Quote from: rljjr on February 13, 2018, 07:45:20 pm
When the ball moves quickly we shoot better. I can't quantify that statistically, but we seem to shoot better that way.
yeah I'm not a big numbers guy but I would like to see the numbers if there are any regarding this situation

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

rljjr

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

WarEagleSharkFalconHawg

TNhawgfan

elksnort

Folks, if we don't close this out.....

Nah. We got this.

We have something to play for Ole Miss does not

hoglady

Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."
― Arthur Schopenhauer, The Basis of Morality

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Dominicanhog

Letsroll1200

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

TNhawgfan

elksnort

hoglady

Quote from: Letsroll1200 on February 13, 2018, 07:53:00 pm
I love our young guys. Nothing from Barford and Macon

I agree on Macon tonight but Barford has hit some shots.
Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."
― Arthur Schopenhauer, The Basis of Morality

TNhawgfan

Great sign we can win with neither of them going off

WarEagleSharkFalconHawg

Barford played hard. Macon looked like he didn't want to be here for some reason.

rljjr