Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

GAME THREAD: Arkansas Razorbacks (17-8, 6-6) @ Ole Miss (11-14, 4-8)

Started by Razorbacks#1, February 13, 2018, 05:15:44 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Dominicanhog

how about some color commentary guys... I haven't seen a shot since I left the states....

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

rljjr

alohawg

"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc

Dominicanhog

tomahawkhog

Go Hogs!

rljjr

Quote from: Dominicanhog on February 13, 2018, 06:39:44 pm
how about some color commentary guys... I haven't seen a shot since I left the states....

Razorbacks1 has ya covered. It's just been few and far between for the makes.

riccoar

Commentary? Both teams are producing more bricks than the ACME brick factory.

Arazorbackguy1

Thompson, Cook, and Thomas should not shoot. Thomas' makes just make him want to shoot more.
I have 10 to 12 points to make per game.

WarEagleSharkFalconHawg

They played a tribute to Andy Kennedy at the break. IMO he didn't do much here except stay around a long time

Letsroll1200

riccoar

Quote from: Dominicanhog on February 13, 2018, 06:40:46 pm
DEFENSSSSSe Defense.. it's tournament time...
Wish it was. Arkansas has left a ton of guys open. They are shooting like Stevie Wonder

alohawg

Quote from: Arazorbackguy1 on February 13, 2018, 06:41:48 pm
Thompson, Cook, and Thomas should not shoot. Thomas' makes just make him want to shoot more.

Or Jones today if he insist on doing it fading off balance.
"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

Hawgphish

Dominicanhog

Quote from: WarEagleSharkFalconHawg on February 13, 2018, 06:42:23 pm
They played a tribute to Andy Kennedy at the break. IMO he didn't do much here except stay around a long time

False

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

rljjr

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

HogFansReunited

My girl told me to whisper something sexy in her ear...so I leaned in and said....Dominic Fletcher.

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pm
Remember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!

Member #3568

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

riccoar

HogFansReunited

WTH? They mugged Hall and no call but they called that BS on the other end?
My girl told me to whisper something sexy in her ear...so I leaned in and said....Dominic Fletcher.

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pm
Remember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!

Member #3568

c-townfan

Moral of the story, you cannot play defense the way you are taught in this league. It is a foul

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Hog Pharm

Quote from: HogFansReunited on February 13, 2018, 06:44:02 pm
Once again, where was the foul?

We might as well throw them down if we're going to get called for nothing

Letsroll1200

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

hoglady

This many foul calls by the refs ruins any game.
Hard to get offense going when the whistle blows as often as it has tonight.
Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."
― Arthur Schopenhauer, The Basis of Morality

rljjr

NO OFFENSE. Jacking up 3s. But hey, OM sucks and we're able to play that way, so why not.

arkfan81

don't like to blame refs....but...that's a clear hold under the rim for rebound..
Have faith...

apcapri

riccoar

God, Ole Miss is horrendously awful. Haven't seen turnovers like that since I last watched High School BB

hoglady

Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."

rljjr

One minute to play and OM has made FIVE field goals. Both teams combined have taken 29 Free throws.

Letsroll1200

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

rljjr

Pretty sure Barford got fouled there based on how the game is bing called.

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Dominicanhog

TNhawgfan

I'd rather be dead than be a Vol

lookawayquick

What a dumb play by a SR guard.  What was he thinking?  The mistakes this team makes can make you go huh?

elksnort

Boss Hog in the Arkansas

That's right, you don't want to be the man to replace the man.  You want to be the man to replace Rory Segrest.

Letsroll1200

hoglady

Quote from: rljjr on February 13, 2018, 06:51:03 pm
Pretty sure Barford got fouled there based on how the game is bing called.

I would like to see a replay of that - sure looked like he may have gotten fouled.

Dominicanhog

Quote from: Razorbacks#1 on February 13, 2018, 06:51:12 pm
34-23 Hogs @ the HALF!

I don't care how pitiful they are 23 points at the half deserves some defensive credit...