Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

GAME THREAD: Arkansas Razorbacks (17-8, 6-6) @ Ole Miss (11-14, 4-8)

Started by Razorbacks#1, February 13, 2018, 05:15:44 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

Arazorbackguy1

These announcers are running out of things to discuss. Can't imagine how bored they are.
I have 10 to 12 points to make per game.

WarEagleSharkFalconHawg

Dustin Thomas is working hard on the D tonight. I'll give him that.

HogFansReunited

My girl told me to whisper something sexy in her ear...so I leaned in and said....Dominic Fletcher.

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pm
Remember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!

Member #3568

Bogghawg

Vandy started just as pathetically.  I think we've got this, but why do we have to play so horribly every friggin game?
Never Attempt To Teach a Pig To Sing; It Wastes Your Time and Annoys the Pig

HeyHogs

rljjr

Quote from: jst01 on February 13, 2018, 06:26:24 pm
This is some rough basketball from both sides. Neither team looks like it should be playing in the tourney. Gross

Neither team looks like it should be playing in D1, much less the tourney.

lookawayquick

Sloppy, unfocused, ugly hoops so far.  Maybe the team will wake up.  Stop jacking up the jumpers and move.  Brain freeze.

elksnort

HeyHogs

Quote from: Bogghawg on February 13, 2018, 06:30:16 pm
Vandy started just as pathetically.  I think we've got this, but why do we have to play so horribly every friggin game?
I think if we play flat against Kentucky in our house then there is no hope.

DuckTalesLOL

Now we have Thomas shooting 18footers with Cook. Guys, you are there for Defense, stop shooting, lol.

Letsroll1200

Arkansas is about to make a run. Barford doesn't take the ball to the hole enough.

alohawg

We have to quit calling Mike mediocre, that would be an improvement.
"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

Hog Pharm

elksnort

rljjr

Poker_hog

Thier coach said both teams are sleep walking.  I couldn't agree more.
Sometimes wrong, but never in doubt

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

rljjr

HogFansReunited

Ref, please swallow the whistle... come on. Bad when I don't even like a call against our opponent.
My girl told me to whisper something sexy in her ear...so I leaned in and said....Dominic Fletcher.

Member #3568

Dominicanhog

checked in late but read from start..thought we were down 15... our boys are fighting per the score...

lookawayquick

Kennedy says we are sleepwalking.  Rebs are prime for defeat.

rljjr

jfred59

Cavtastic Voyage

We are playing terrible, but why is anderson still doing lineup experiments this late in the season. There is no scenario ever that Gabe, cj jones, hall, and Cook should be on the court at the same time.

TNhawgfan

I'd love to know how many air balls we've shot this year. It's a lot
I'd rather be dead than be a Vol

Arazorbackguy1

I have 10 to 12 points to make per game.

rljjr

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Boss Hog in the Arkansas

That's right, you don't want to be the man to replace the man.  You want to be the man to replace Rory Segrest.

HogFansReunited

Member #3568

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

HogFansReunited

Member #3568

Boss Hog in the Arkansas

That's right, you don't want to be the man to replace the man.  You want to be the man to replace Rory Segrest.

rljjr

Hog Pharm

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

onebadrubi

Quote from: Razorbacks#1 on February 13, 2018, 05:49:53 pm
Razorbacks Line Up:

Beard
Macon
Barford
Thomas
Gafford

This line up is why I can not support Mike any longer.  I have screamed for weeks about this awful lineup.  We have ran out better lineups multiple times and he (Mike) just will not learn from it. 

rljjr

alohawg

"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc

HogFansReunited

Member #3568

rljjr

Terrible basketball on both sides, but we're lucky OM is worse.

You can hear the Hog call! Nice!

WarEagleSharkFalconHawg

Hawgphish

jst01

Most shocking thing to me is how unfamiliar with each other they all look in game 25. Nobody is leading each other with passes, cuts look like they surprise the passer, etc.  it looks like the 2nd exhibition game.  Not good

riccoar

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!