Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

GAME THREAD: Arkansas Razorbacks (17-8, 6-6) @ Ole Miss (11-14, 4-8)

Started by Razorbacks#1, February 13, 2018, 05:15:44 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

HogFansReunited

My girl told me to whisper something sexy in her ear...so I leaned in and said....Dominic Fletcher.

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pm
Remember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!

Member #3568

Dirty

elksnort

Quote from: The_Iceman on February 13, 2018, 07:28:19 pm
6 seniors.
2 all-sec guards.
An NBA 1st Round Center.

...there is no excuse at all to lose this game.
Agree.
But it's not over yet and we got the lead.

panhandlepig

c-townfan

Gabe's looks good on offense. Made heck of a move with a spin to get to the rim. Passed it to wide open thompson and he throws up garbage. Ugh so frustrating.

Letsroll1200

Thank God for our freshmans. If they keep their attitudes this team can have a bright future. They just compete.

elksnort

apcapri

Dirty

You can get fouled all you want but you have to make your FT

rljjr

Quote from: Dirty on February 13, 2018, 07:30:57 pm
I can't stand Sweetness commercials

You've never seen Lil Sweet and Prince together at the same time. Hmmmmm.

elksnort

HogFansReunited

My girl told me to whisper something sexy in her ear...so I leaned in and said....Dominic Fletcher.

Member #3568

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

RaisinHog

Barford gets hammered no call then blocking call on other end seems legit

HogFansReunited

Then turn around and they go down and get the foul called....

Member #3568

GunnerHawg70

Hog Pharm

jfred59

HogFansReunited

Quote from: RaisinHog on February 13, 2018, 07:35:53 pm

That's why I'm pissed, we get hammered and no call but they have gotten several calls where they didn't even get touched.

Member #3568

Breems

I love that we keep going inside. Only issue is it hasn't opened things up outside for Barford/Macon yet.
Proud member of the "Left Before Halftime" football club.

Quote from: Breems on January 27, 2011, 08:42:29 pm<br />SCREW VANDERBILT<br />

c-townfan

Quote from: RaisinHog on February 13, 2018, 07:35:53 pm

No kidding. Dude clearly extended the arm to make room and they call a block on us

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

hoglady

Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."
― Arthur Schopenhauer, The Basis of Morality

rljjr

Dominicanhog

theFlyingHog

OM shooting makes me think of taking home two chicks from the playboy mansion and having a severe case of whiskey dick

rljjr

HogFansReunited

Member #3568

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

HamIAm

hoglady

Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."

rljjr

elksnort

Quote from: theFlyingHog on February 13, 2018, 07:38:04 pm
OM shooting makes me think of taking home two chicks from the playboy mansion and having a severe case of whiskey dick
good stuff.

Breems

Proud member of the "Left Before Halftime" football club.

Quote from: Breems on January 27, 2011, 08:42:29 pm<br />SCREW VANDERBILT<br />

jcul28

I appreciate the updates. Following from a high school game(girls are playing now) through 3 quarters it is 48-24. 38 fouls have been called in this game. 38 fouls in 24 minutes... feels like I'm watching 2 games in one.

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

HeyHogs

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

rljjr

elksnort

It seems like last year we made free throws that a much better percentage than this year.

hoglady

onebadrubi

Quote from: Letsroll1200 on February 13, 2018, 07:32:17 pm
Thank God for our freshmans. If they keep their attitudes this team can have a bright future. They just compete.

We thought the same of Beard...

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!