Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

OM Game Day Predictions

Started by Razorod, February 13, 2018, 03:24:13 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Razorod

Hogs come out on a roll and never let up:

Hogs 85
OM   78
Hoping the Hogs basketball fortunes change for the better this season.

hogwildjoshua

The_Iceman

BDSCT51

NCAA knockout: OM - 84  Hogs - 68.

I sincerely hope I am way wrong on a loss prediction but I just don't have confidence in the staff to light this team on fire in any given situation.
Bleeding Razorback Red

b-ball coach

A close one similar to Miss Stake, but Beard hits a three that matters this time. UA 77 OM 76

hawgball40

TNhawgfan

Ole miss is a one point favorite, but i would like our chances in a one possession game. Unfortunately, ole miss comes out with passion, we come out flat like always, and they win 82-74
I'd rather be dead than be a Vol

mizzouman

Earlier I thought the Hogs by 8.  But now, it's a toss up.

Capt. Hamm

Hawg Red

We really need this one, but I see it 83-70 Ole Miss.

RacinRazorback

This is a must win for us but I see it, and I hope I am wrong, Ole Piss 76 Hogs 63! At this point it is totally up to us to either play our way in or play our way out, lots of good opportunities for us as long as we win!

Hawg Red

We really need Barford and Macon to set the tone early and jump on the Rebs. Macon, by the way, averaging 22 points over the last 7 games. We need those two to anchor for us so Gafford can come over the top as the X-factor. Gafford is averaging 12 points, 6 boards and nearly 4 blocks over the last 3. Look, this guy isn't going to be here next year. Let's just accept it and hope he pushes his play into the stratosphere. That's the greatest gift he could give us all -- excellent play at the most important time of the year, leading the Hogs to the NCAA tournament again, and then becoming a mid-first round or better pick in the draft. Then we step back and rebuild next year with a young roster.

bhogs05

Must win game on the road...I predict we have a 5 min moment in the game that loses the game for us 82-71

jst01

I think Ole Miss comes out with emotion and plays intense D. Hogs will have tough time scoring 30 in the 1st half. 

Ole Miss emotion dies down in the 2nd half but I have no idea what to expect. Close game either way.

devildog

Quote from: bhogs05 on February 13, 2018, 08:20:12 am
Must win game on the road...I predict we have a 5 min moment in the game that loses the game for us 82-71
This is the M.O. on the road, T A&M was a perfect example. Close at half but over at the 13 min mark. I hope MA can recognize this and call a timeout when the slip starts to occur, put in a fresh five and change defensive scheme.

My armchair coaches corner for the day.

lynbug

As has been already discussed in other posts....Ole Miss will probably be playing way above their normal ceiling because of the Kennedy firing.  How we respond.....that's the big question.  It should be close regardless.

k.c.hawg

I predict at an early morning shoot around Gafford will jump on an Ole Miss drum kit for a solo and return tonight to lead the Hogs to an 81-76 win!!
Just sitting on the deck with a cold beer and a hot tequila watching the razorbacks roam.

razorbackchamps94

cityhog

Quote from: lynbug on February 13, 2018, 09:44:20 am
As has been already discussed in other posts....Ole Miss will probably be playing way above their normal ceiling because of the Kennedy firing.  How we respond.....that's the big question.  It should be close regardless.

This. But I don't see it being close. They come out swinging for AK

FineAsSwine

Quote from: cityhog on February 13, 2018, 10:32:50 am

We won't get blown out but might lose a close one.
Hogs up! Covid down!

HogFaninMemphis

Quote from: cityhog on February 13, 2018, 10:32:50 am
Hopefully they joined AK on a bender last night.
Go Hogs, Go Cardinals, and Go Grizzlies!

LRhawg926

HogFaninMemphis

I expect us to win a game that's arms reach most of the game and ends up about 10 points in our favor. 85-75
Side comment: If we come out with fire, this one will be over by the 10:00 mark in the first half. The Rebs have something to play for, but if it starts out poorly, I wouldn't be surprised to see them lay down.
Go Hogs, Go Cardinals, and Go Grizzlies!

deserthog

If Cook starts, we lose.
If Cook doesn't start, we win.

Polecat

Arkansas born and raised. 1999 UA alum

cardsNhogs

Ole Miss will win this game and the Hogs will NOT be projected in the NCAA T field after this loss. If we win this game then I could see us winning the next two at home.

gmarv54

Pumbaa

revolution

HOGS     87
Rebs      65

Macon and Barford both over 20 points. 

It's not time yet for a rally 'round the coach in Oxford!

Hawg Red

I'm going to adjust my prediction to 77-72 Ole Miss. I think we'll give them a much tougher game than I originally projected this morning.

Atlhogfan1

Hogs win in a game closer than it should be.  Then get to turn their attention to home games with A&M who will be without their starting PG the rest of the season and then UK who has lost 3 straight heading into AU tomorrow night.  Things are looking up. 
Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys. 

The_Iceman

Hogball58

Hogs start hot and never look back. Undefeated the rest of the year. National championship here we come

MtPorker

OM shoots 58% from 3 point land and gets a big home lead before the hogs decide to fight back making it close but no cigar. 

OM--74
AR--69

Paul Swinebaum

Hogs beat the Landsharts by 10.

Dudeman

Ole miss gets up 22 to 6. Mike Anderson gets a technical. Then a bad foul on Gafford on the next ole miss possession and Mike Anderson gets another and gets tossed. We go into the half down 19. Nolan Richardson makes an appearance in the locker room at half time and chews their butts and inspires them all in one. They come out fired up. Too fired up. They turn the ball over 17 straight times on those long passes. Ole miss goes on a 21 to nothing run. Scotty Thurman gets a technical. Down 60 to 20 with 10 minutes to go we start playing good ball. Macon and Barford are on fire. They can't miss. Down three with just a few seconds left Beard hits the game tying three to send it to overtime. In overtime it's neck n neck. Just trading baskets. It goes down to the wire again. Ole miss has the ball. It's tied at 95. At about 10 seconds the ole miss guard drives and shoots to win the game but no! Rejected by Daniel Gafford! Macon gets the rebound! Passes to Darius hall. Hall to Gafford. Gafford with the thunderous windmill! Game over! Hogs win!.
Abstinence is the sincerest form of frustration.

You can't have half holes or partial holes because all holes are whole holes.

Dwight_K_Shrute

Wish we were playing them here just to get some good AK signs in.  I could see the student section holding up a cut out of a taxi cab, or suggest Uber as a possible job for AK.
Little known fact, but prior to settling on Guantanamo, the Pentagon wanted to house terror suspects at War Memorial Stadium.  It was deemed to be cruel and unusual punishment and in violation of the Geneva Convention.

jabber71

Quote from: Dudeman on February 13, 2018, 04:33:37 pm
Ole miss gets up 22 to 6. Mike Anderson gets a technical. Then a bad foul on Gafford on the next ole miss possession and Mike Anderson gets another and gets tossed. We go into the half down 19. Nolan Richardson makes an appearance in the locker room at half time and chews their butts and inspires them all in one. They come out fired up. Too fired up. They turn the ball over 17 straight times on those long passes. Ole miss goes on a 21 to nothing run. Scotty Thurman gets a technical. Down 60 to 20 with 10 minutes to go we start playing good ball. Macon and Barford are on fire. They can't miss. Down three with just a few seconds left Beard hits the game tying three to send it to overtime. In overtime it's neck n neck. Just trading baskets. It goes down to the wire again. Ole miss has the ball. It's tied at 95. At about 10 seconds the ole miss guard drives and shoots to win the game but no! Rejected by Daniel Gafford! Macon gets the rebound! Passes to Darius hall. Hall to Gafford. Gafford with the thunderous windmill! Game over! Hogs win!.

+1 Wow

I want your imagination, your hope and probably your sense of sarcasm.

Us 81 Them 74
You can't always convince someone you are right, but you can always convince them you think you're right!

1highhog

Ole Miss will be losing their Coach, they will be playing inspired ball, we will make one of their players have a near to or career night shooting threes, we will go through a several minute stretch of the game that we just won't be able to throw the ball in the ocean. 

Ole Miss -78
Hogs- 71

Hawg Red

Big win!!

Props to those that picked the Hogs. I sold them a little short.

Dirty

LOL!  You guys that picked against these amazing road hogs go Kick Rocks!

BDSCT51

Glad I was wrong! The Dr. Jekyll Hogs showed up and not the evil Mr. Hyde road team. A win on the road! WPS!
Bleeding Razorback Red

FrankCourtneyNicodemus

devildog

Ole Miss shot like offensive lineman in the first half and that helped. Anderson got the T.O. before their run got traction in the early 2nd half and I was hoping for that.
Good win.

k.c.hawg

Quote from: The_Iceman on February 13, 2018, 06:20:50 am
Ole Miss 81. Arkansas 68.

Your predictions suck worse than your takes and I thought that was impossible.
Just sitting on the deck with a cold beer and a hot tequila watching the razorbacks roam.

razorhead94

epic fail in this thread once again.
"Primetime is whenever we play" - Jack Kenley 2019 OmaHogs

Razorback_Mack

Hahahahahahaha
Hahahahahahaha
Hahahahahahaha
Hahahahahahaha

Dirty

They don't call you cold as ice for nothing

rzrbackramsfan

PORKULATOR

The number of you losers that picked Ole Piss on here is hilarious. Come get your crow.... How do ya like it.
Everytime I reach a goal or achieve something new in life, someone's beat me there and wrote f♡€% you all over it - JD Salinger
I've got a fever and the only perscription...  is more cowbell.- THE Bruce Dickenson.