Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Bo joining Hogville

Started by (notOM)Rebel123, February 09, 2018, 11:05:24 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

PorkSoda

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." ― Edgar Allan Poe
"If quantum mechanics hasn't profoundly shocked you, you haven't understood it yet. Everything we call real is made of things that cannot be regarded as real." – Niels Bohr
"A mind stretched to a new idea, never returns to its original dimensions" ~ Oliver Wendell Holmes
Quote from: PonderinHog on August 07, 2023, 06:37:15 pmYeah, we're all here, but we ain't all there.

twistitup

How you gonna win when you ain't right within?

Here I am again mixing misery and gin....

ThisTeetsTaken

BoJangles

UnBeliemaBO

BoBeliema

BretBo
***"He must increase, but I must decrease"***

(notOM)Rebel123

WhyNoT-Bo?

JERRY: Hey, T-bo!
GEORGE: No. No T-bo.
JERRY: No T-bo?
KRAMER (from bathroom): Hey, is that T-bo?!
JERRY: No! There's no T-bo!
KRAMER: Why no T-bo?!
"Knowledge is Good"....Emil Faber

trphog

Pigsear

OneTuskOverTheLine™

He's obviously not gonna do it... Is he still talking ish on his show?
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

twistitup

Quote from: OneTuskOverTheLine™ on February 12, 2018, 08:34:46 pm

No...but he did admit to not being a Hog fan today...said he was a journalist and sports talk show host.

Porked Tongue

Dark Helmet Hog

Hogindasticks

Wow....radio suicide to state that he isn't a razorback fan.........asking razorback fans to name him....

my names have changed now...

BOZO

hybocrite

Dark Helmet Hog

BroyledNutts

PonderinHog

Quote from: OneTuskOverTheLine™ on February 12, 2018, 08:34:46 pm
R U N O F F T-BO

HoggyCat

I'm only responsible for what I say, not how you perceive it.

twistitup

Hog N Bama

Quote from: twistitup on February 12, 2018, 09:19:48 pm
No...but he did admit to not being a Hog fan today...said he was a journalist and sports talk show host.
it's not news Bo is not a Razorback fan. He has always "covered" under the so called "neutral" journalist hoodie. He just does a very poor job of covering the ANTI Razorback fan part.

rhames

"I'm too drunk to taste this chicken"

"Can we get some waffles after we get some ass?" - Aunt Tiffany Freeman

Quote from: Hamdsome 1 on September 05, 2023, 06:43:26 pmSTHU. I get in more steps per day, at work, than you could possibly fathom.
The only down time my legs see is when seated in 1st Class.

ricepig

I have no problem with him not being a Hog fan as long as he allows equal discussion, which of course, seldom occurs on radio.

Ex-Trumpet

Do dyslexic, agnostic insomniacs lie awake at night wondering if there really is a dog?

Cotton

"Who got a Scantron for Ryan Mallet?"  - Ryan Mallet, 2009

Razorbacks in Mexico

Ponderin' SUX

Cotton

Razorbacks in Mexico

Ponderin' SUX

jst01

Supercalifragilisticexpiali-BO-cious

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Well that explains much.
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

Pancetta

Bo never makes fun of himself.   He makes jokes on his show but they are ALWAYS at the expense of others.  Everyone I've met in person that is like that is either an insecure school age kid or a grownup jerk.  I hope for his family's sake it's just a persona he puts on for the radio show. 
He does have a lot of good guests and I tune in to listen to them but then he starts talking afterwards and I have to turn it off again.  I wish there was a better option than Finebaum or Bo for the after work commute. 
Jump Ball / Re: Time to hit the panic button?
January 06, 2022, 05:32:59 pm
Nah. Every single transfer can score. The shots will come once the pecking order gets sorted out.
Pancetta

ATU HOG

PorkSoda

"If quantum mechanics hasn't profoundly shocked you, you haven't understood it yet. Everything we call real is made of things that cannot be regarded as real." – Niels Bohr
"A mind stretched to a new idea, never returns to its original dimensions" ~ Oliver Wendell Holmes
Quote from: PonderinHog on August 07, 2023, 06:37:15 pmYeah, we're all here, but we ain't all there.

PorkSoda

PorkSoda

TexHog188

FineBo
Finebaumlite
NotAHogFan
"When you're around people that have been where you're trying to go, they know the answers."  Moses Moody

HogPharmer

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pmRemember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!
Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on June 07, 2022, 01:57:05 pmRuscin needs a big one- Michael Carter has been our best player- or second best at worst- lately.
Quote from: PorkSoda on August 21, 2019, 02:19:03 pmwe can't be terrible forever.
Quote from: The OTR on December 01, 2018, 09:43:29 amGonna start reward season with an important one.
Hogpharmer.  There will be no vote.  He rid us of hoginmemphis, otherwise known as gomerbullinmemphis, and no one else can match that accomplishment in our lifetime.

Bash

Johnny BoBo.  Unless that name is already taken.
The past was erased, the erasure was forgotten, the lie became truth.

elviscat

AflacHawg

redhogchilipepper

Quote from: PonderinHog on February 12, 2018, 10:55:23 pm
R U N O F F T-BO

Did you know this kid is from North Little Rock? My son went to school with him

Cotton

Quote from: Bash on February 13, 2018, 03:48:15 pm
Johnny BoBo.  Unless that name is already taken.
He's backkkkkkkkkkk

Razorbacks in Mexico

Ponderin' SUX

porkrindjimmy

PorkRindJimmy's pool boy....

PRJ

PorkSoda

Botato chip

Bomatoe Bomato

Bo's Matting and Laminate Flooring

PonderinHog

10thPlanet

Dark Helmet Hog

Porked Tongue

twistitup

LZH

Quote from: PonderinHog on February 12, 2018, 10:55:23 pm
R U N O F F T-BO

"I don't want Fop, dammit, I'm a Dapper Dan man....!"

hoghearted

It really is this simple. Unchecked government power leads to corruption, and lack of accountability for it is drastically eroding confidence in our institutions.    aristotle