Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

GAME THREAD: Arkansas Razorbacks (16-8, 5-6) vs Vanderbilt (9-15, 3-8)

Started by Razorbacks#1, February 10, 2018, 06:47:50 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Knot2brite

We have been as cold as whale piss most of this game but by golly we are making up for it in the last three minutes
Usually in EI where intelligent conversation is required

Letsroll1200

Hogz87

Very enjoyable second half.  Can't believe we still might crack 70 after we were sitting on just 7 points almost halfway through the first half.

SugarHillGaHog

Quote from: hogsanity on February 10, 2018, 09:17:43 pm
HE NBA weight training will do that for him.

Unless he really needs money I think he'd be better off hanging around another year

From Tusk Till Dawn

Hogz87

Quote from: Knot2brite on February 10, 2018, 09:18:39 pm
We have been as cold as whale piss most of this game but by golly we are making up for it in the last three minutes
Law of averages?

We spent pretty much the whole first half missing any and every shot under the sun.  The last 10 or so minutes of the second half, though, we're making all kinds of shots including some extremely difficult ones.

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

PonderinHog

hog.goblin

Knot2brite

Quote from: Hogz87 on February 10, 2018, 09:20:13 pm
Law of averages?

We spent pretty much the whole first half missing any and every shot under the sun.  The last 10 or so minutes of the second half, though, we're making all kinds of shots including some extremely difficult ones.
Absolutely...throw enough of them at the rim and after a while they will start falling
Usually in EI where intelligent conversation is required

Razorback_Mack

Quote from: hogwildjoshua on February 10, 2018, 09:17:15 pm
Yeah LaChance is the white guy and their only SEC caliber player
Jeff Roberson who's scored over 1200 points and grabbed over 700 rebounds in his career isn't a SEC caliber player?

elksnort

Law of averages?

We spent pretty much the whole first half missing any and every shot under the sun.  The last 10 or so minutes of the second half, though, we're making all kinds of shots including some extrxemely difficult ones.
Mike Anderson ball

farmhawg

From theflyinghog

Jeff Long is sitting around drinking some fruity girl drink and reading this and realizing he was the wrong man for the job. We're crazy. We love us some damn hog football. There may be a bunch of suits sitting behind glass on gameday but dammit you better not cross us airplane-tracking, fence-jumping, hangar-breakin-entering night-vision purchasin sumbitches! We're Miracle on Markham and 4th and 25, 7 overtime-winning tear down the goalposts and drag em down Dickson because you ain't goin to the BCS, fat phil!! BRING ME A COACH WITH A PAIR AND SACRIFICE A VIRGIN CUZ ITS TIME TO FUSCING WIN!!!!

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

hogwildjoshua

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

farmhawg

Quote from: Razorback_Mack on February 10, 2018, 09:21:49 pm
Jeff Roberson who's scored over 1200 points and grabbed over 700 rebounds in his career isn't a SEC caliber player?
Give him a break, he's a little slow and angry, bad combination.
From theflyinghog

Jeff Long is sitting around drinking some fruity girl drink and reading this and realizing he was the wrong man for the job. We're crazy. We love us some damn hog football. There may be a bunch of suits sitting behind glass on gameday but dammit you better not cross us airplane-tracking, fence-jumping, hangar-breakin-entering night-vision purchasin sumbitches! We're Miracle on Markham and 4th and 25, 7 overtime-winning tear down the goalposts and drag em down Dickson because you ain't goin to the BCS, fat phil!! BRING ME A COACH WITH A PAIR AND SACRIFICE A VIRGIN CUZ ITS TIME TO FUSCING WIN!!!!

HogFansReunited

My girl told me to whisper something sexy in her ear...so I leaned in and said....Dominic Fletcher.

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pm
Remember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!

Member #3568

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

SugarHillGaHog

BannerMountainMan

"Michael Qualls with the dunk at the buzzer, it goes and Arkansas wins, it goes and Arkansas wins"

elksnort

PonderinHog

Big Dan blocks on one end and slams it home on the other.  Looooooordy!

Hogz87

Ok, that was sick.  Was not expecting him to breakout a windmill there.

farfromgroovins

hawgball40

hogwildjoshua

TebowHater

Law of averages?

We missed some, but it was turnovers that killed us early. We just couldn't even it make it to the point where it was time to take a shot

From Tusk Till Dawn

BannerMountainMan

"Michael Qualls with the dunk at the buzzer, it goes and Arkansas wins, it goes and Arkansas wins"

Hogz87

It didn't even look like he had the time or space to pull off a windmill.

If that doesn't make the SC Top 10, then SportsCenter should be shut down.  I mean SportsCenter should be shutdown anyway because it's awful, but my point stands.  He ferociously blocks a shot on the defensive end and finishes the sequence with a rim-rattling windmill?  Yeah...that's top 10 plays of the day material.

alohawg

I mean.......mercy, that was one of the greatest dunks I've seen this year......anywhere.
"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc

Letsroll1200

Boss Hog in the Arkansas

That's right, you don't want to be the man to replace the man.  You want to be the man to replace Rory Segrest.

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

hogwildjoshua

Dominicanhog

40MINSOFHELL

PonderinHog

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Rooster Hogburn

To forgive is to set a pisoner free and discover that the prisoner was you.-Lewis B. Smedes

BrooklynRoss

I support the Razorbacks in the city that never sleeps.

hogwildjoshua

Quote from: Dominicanhog on February 10, 2018, 09:26:15 pm
Did it fire the crowd up as much as this board?

Yes it did.  Crowd hasn't been loud all night but everyone stood up for that.  Insane

hog.goblin

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

hawgball40

I bet you gafford comes back for the oppurtunity of a sweet 16 or final four run next season. As fast as he's progressed this season, its not unreasonable to think he could be league mvp next season and go in the lottery.