Bo joining Hogville

Started by (notOM)Rebel123, February 09, 2018, 11:05:24 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Arazorbackguy1

Botato
Bobraham Lincoln
Jaylen Bofard
Mo Battingly
I have 10 to 12 points to make per game.

PonderinHog

(notOM)Rebel123

"Knowledge is Good"....Emil Faber

twistitup

How you gonna win when you ain't right within?

Here I am again mixing misery and gin....

(notOM)Rebel123

February 11, 2018, 06:37:00 am #154 Last Edit: February 11, 2018, 06:54:04 am by (notOM)Rebel123
Quote from: twistitup on February 11, 2018, 06:33:00 am
Exactly

I'm a lot older than those boys. Heck, I knew ricepig & Ponderin' when we were kids.

twistitup

Quote from: (notOM)Rebel123 on February 11, 2018, 06:37:00 am
I'm a lot older than those boys. Heck, I knew ricepig & Ponderin' when we were kids.

yep....I believe that.

I'm guessing all of you use it?

longtimeHogfan

I don't like to plan my day because then the word premeditated comes into the conversation.

rljjr

He might think of something like the Wizard of West Palm or WestPalmWooPig. Or for the more military type names, perhaps BO-HICA or BoFalcon.

MrKnowItAll

Snout team

The scout team (snout team) is an important part of the team although it gets little credit.

twistitup

PonderinHog

BassinHawg

"It is what it is." has replaced "Yesssss Sirrrrr!!!!"

Dark Helmet Hog

Quote from: PonderinHog on February 11, 2018, 09:26:37 am
UnderTheRainBo   ;D

lol

instead of a pot of gold there's a chamber pot

(notOM)Rebel123

Quote from: twistitup on February 11, 2018, 07:09:58 am
yep....I believe that.

I'm guessing all of you use it?

You've twisted one too many...ha!

Porked Tongue

Squealers

ESTEEMED HOGVILLE MEMBER # 5524,   Flying the Hog Flag from Crescent Beach in Connecticut!  
Remember...Freedom is NEVER Free. Proud US Air Force  Veteran -- Strategic Air Command/Air Force Communications Command, Giant Talk/Combat Crew Communications Air Traffic Controller.

ricepig

Quote from: (notOM)Rebel123 on February 11, 2018, 06:37:00 am

Never heard of you.......

(notOM)Rebel123

Quote from: ricepig on February 11, 2018, 01:22:03 pm
Never heard of you.......

You aren't the first to say that. 😉
Now I must go. I have a production meeting to get to.

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: Hogimus Prime on February 10, 2018, 09:59:32 pm
I want to punch that sawed off runt in the throat.  I thought he would be gone from the area by now.  I hated him from his days at 29/40.

Daaannnngggg..!  I just was picking for fun. This is just crazy dude!

Sorry Bo if you have to deal with any of these idiots because of this thread. I was only foolin' about..
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

Swestwill66

Iwastherein1969

The long Grey line will never fail our country.

sowmonella

Quote from: Hogimus Prime on February 10, 2018, 09:59:32 pm
I want to punch that sawed off runt in the throat.  I thought he would be gone from the area by now.  I hated him from his days at 29/40.

You sir have major problems. Seek help.
Not trying to brag or make anyone jealous but I can still fit into the same pair of socks I wore in high school.
Proud member since August 2003

Pork Twain

Quote from: redhogchilipepper on February 10, 2018, 10:37:20 am
I don’t get all the hate for Bo. I feel his show is the best we have on air. His takes are honest, he’s not supposed to be a fan like we are. His guest are from all over and offers outside insight to the program. The ones that like to throw his DUI in his face must have lived perfect life’s or like most been lucky enough too not have to deal with a mistake like that. It serves no purpose in here.

I’ll hang up and get bashed

I have nothing against Bo but driving while drunk is not "just" a mistake.  That person CHOSE to drive impaired and put every life on the road at risk and deserves every bit of ridicule the world can give them.
"It is better to be an optimist and proven wrong, than a pessimist and proven right." ~Pork Twain

https://www.facebook.com/groups/sweetmemes/

xxtomassxx1980

Großer Kriegschwein

This is my non-signature signature.

HogimusMaximus

Hogimus Prime

I don't really want to punch Bo in the throat. Only person I'd punch in the throat is Grandpa Joe from Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, but that old man deserves it.

I didn't like Bo when he was at 40/29 but I listen to his show from time to time.  He has some good guest and I like hearing Mike Irwin takes on stuff

twistitup

Quote from: Hogimus Prime on February 12, 2018, 06:03:51 am
I don't really want to punch Bo in the throat. Only person I'd punch in the throat is Grandpa Joe from Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, but that old man deserves it.

I didn't like Bo when he was at 40/29 but I listen to his show from time to time.  He has some good guest and I like hearing Mike Irwin takes on stuff

I'd like to put Bo in the Full Nelson

hamsam

"I am speachless. is this program on the right freaking track or what?i love the way Pel is coaching this team. i love this team. lets just keep getting better. congrats to Pel and the hawgs.PIG SOOIE!"

Forrest City Joe   December 30, 2008

BaldHog

Razorbackers

Quote from: Hogimus Prime on February 12, 2018, 06:03:51 am

GRANDPA JOE COULD HAVE WALKED THE WHOLE TIME, HE DIDN'T GET HIS OLD ASS OUT OF BED UNTIL THERE WAS CHOCOLATE TO EAT.

Mjs84

Quote from: redhogchilipepper on February 10, 2018, 01:01:55 pm
You are so right on the three callers morons all m Larry and Curly

I always assume Tiger Bait was on payroll.  Nobody can be that stupid.

rhames

I like Bo. Hope he really does post here just because some of y'all would go insane.
"I'm too drunk to taste this chicken"

"Can we get some waffles after we get some ass?" - Aunt Tiffany Freeman

Quote from: Hamdsome 1 on September 05, 2023, 06:43:26 pmSTHU. I get in more steps per day, at work, than you could possibly fathom.
The only down time my legs see is when seated in 1st Class.

Hawgboy64

"Of all the things I've lost, my mind is what I miss the most." Mark Twain

Cotton

Can't wait for Bo's hot takes to get absolutely destroyed on here.
"Who got a Scantron for Ryan Mallet?"  - Ryan Mallet, 2009

Razorbacks in Mexico

Ponderin' SUX

PonderinHog

Quote from: Cotton on February 12, 2018, 12:08:22 pm
Can't wait for Bo's hot takes to get absolutely destroyed on here.
NoShoBo...

HF#1

Not sure what he's talking about, he's been using Hogville for his show prep for years now.
"We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid."  <br /><br />Benjamin Franklin

Hogimus Prime

Quote from: Razorbackers on February 12, 2018, 10:01:23 am
GRANDPA JOE COULD HAVE WALKED THE WHOLE TIME, HE DIDN'T GET HIS OLD ASS OUT OF BED UNTIL THERE WAS CHOCOLATE TO EAT.

And that's why I want to punch that sob in the throat

onebadrubi

Quote from: rhames on February 12, 2018, 10:21:37 am
I like Bo. Hope he really does post here just because some of y'all would go insane.

I'm not so sure that he is not already on here.  Also I believe he and many other radio shows frequently read this forum to gather the temperature of certain things among the fan base. 

Sooiepride

Quote from: Razorbackers on February 12, 2018, 10:01:23 am

You Sir have successfully made me laugh. 😂😂😂
God, Family, Country, Razorbacks.

Hogindasticks

Hogindasticks

Hogindasticks

Hogindasticks

Hogindasticks

Hogindasticks

Hogindasticks

PorkSoda

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." ― Edgar Allan Poe
"If quantum mechanics hasn't profoundly shocked you, you haven't understood it yet. Everything we call real is made of things that cannot be regarded as real." – Niels Bohr
"A mind stretched to a new idea, never returns to its original dimensions" ~ Oliver Wendell Holmes
Quote from: PonderinHog on August 07, 2023, 06:37:15 pmYeah, we're all here, but we ain't all there.