Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Bo joining Hogville

Started by (notOM)Rebel123, February 09, 2018, 11:05:24 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Cambridge Hog

twistitup

How you gonna win when you ain't right within?

Here I am again mixing misery and gin....

Seebs

To add a "sig line" or "signature line": Go to your "profile" then go to "modify profile" then scroll down to where it says "Signature" and type in what you want it to say and then click on "change profile". That's it, you're done. Your sig line will only show up on your first post on each page.

Dr. Starcs

(notOM)Rebel123

"Knowledge is Good"....Emil Faber

zane

-Bo Shields
-Bo Knows Hogs
-Jeff Long's Pool Boy

Just a few suggestions
RIP LSUfan

twistitup

Do any of you REALLY believe he hasn't been posting on here all along?

HA

Him and BtV are on here, no doubt about it.

Find the relentless defenders of the show - and you might be onto something.
How you gonna win when you ain't right within?

Here I am again mixing misery and gin....

jackflash

don't care what he calls himself welcome to Hogville

Inhogswetrust

If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

Dark Helmet Hog

pghawg1

greenEGnHAWGS

He can always just go by Robert Shields...
Did they get you to trade a walk on part in the war, for a lead role in a cage...?

Hogaholism

(notOM)Rebel123

Quote from: twistitup on February 10, 2018, 07:07:43 am
Do any of you REALLY believe he hasn't been posting on here all along?

HA

Him and BtV are on here, no doubt about it.

Find the relentless defenders of the show - and you might be onto something.

Sawyer's wife, Alyssa, is a Mod on HV.

Cinco de Hogo

Would Bo be a 2 or 3 star recruit?  Was he offered a position or is he a walk-on?

(notOM)Rebel123

Quote from: Cinco de Hogo on February 10, 2018, 08:21:37 am
Would Bo be a 2 or 3 star recruit?  Was he offered a position or is he a walk-on?

He'd be a 4 or 5- Star during the recruiting process, but once he signs with us, he'll be no better than a 2.

Cinco de Hogo

Quote from: (notOM)Rebel123 on February 10, 2018, 08:26:27 am
He'd be a 4 or 5- Star during the recruiting process, but once he signs with us, he'll be no better than a 2.

Nah we only have one 5 star(Mike Irwin) the rest are 2-3 stars at best according to Twisted up. I wouldn't put Bo anywhere near the caliber of Irwin or Davenport(who started out as a walk-on).

LZH

Quote from: SooieGeneris on February 10, 2018, 02:59:16 am
I like Bo-Tox and Forest City Bo, bo-th fit although I think Forrest City with two 'r's is the correct spelling. My noms:

Bo knows Diddly
Bo's before Ho's
Bo-ron
Bo Longingly
The Lil' Bo Peepshow
Cross-Bo
Teats on a Bo-Hog
Bo-pioid Epidemic
Bo-gaine
Bo pain No gain
Bo-hemian travesty
The Hog-Bo Incident

Nice. +1

Bkhardicars

hawgon

Hogimus Prime

February 10, 2018, 08:56:06 am #71 Last Edit: February 12, 2018, 06:05:21 am by Hogimus Prime
BoJangles

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: SooieGeneris on February 10, 2018, 02:59:16 am
I like Bo-Tox and Forest City Bo, bo-th fit although I think Forrest City with two 'r's is the correct spelling. My noms:

Bo knows Diddly
Bo's before Ho's
Bo-ron
Bo Longingly
The Lil' Bo Peepshow
Cross-Bo
Teats on a Bo-Hog
Bo-pioid Epidemic
Bo-gaine
Bo pain No gain
Bo-hemian travesty
The Hog-Bo Incident

MaddeninglyBo
TheyHateMe
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

(notOM)Rebel123

Quote from: Cinco de Hogo on February 10, 2018, 08:42:05 am
Nah we only have one 5 star(Mike Irwin) the rest are 2-3 stars at best according to Twisted up. I wouldn't put Bo anywhere near the caliber of Irwin or Davenport(who started out as a walk-on).

I agree. Was actually talking about Bo's flip-flopping. One day somebody is the next "great" then a few days later, "near the bottom of the pack".

(notOM)Rebel123

Quote from: jackflash on February 10, 2018, 07:12:34 am
don't care what he calls himself welcome to Hogville

All kidding aside, I'd like for him to be on here under his real name, like Mike & Richard.
He could add some good insight.

jkstock04

JeffLongspoolboy is easily the best one I've seen mentioned. Are him and Bart still on suicide watch over their idol Jeff Long getting ousted? I haven't really listened to the show in a couple of months at least.
Thanks for the F Shack. 

Love,

Dirty Mike and the Boys

jkstock04

Quote from: (notOM)Rebel123 on February 10, 2018, 09:14:04 am
All kidding aside, I'd like for him to be on here under his real name, like Mike & Richard.
He could add some good insight.
He would get deservedly run outta town if he posted by his real name.
Thanks for the F Shack. 

Love,

Dirty Mike and the Boys

(notOM)Rebel123

Quote from: jkstock04 on February 10, 2018, 09:17:28 am
JeffLongspoolboy is easily the best one I've seen mentioned. Are him and Bart still on suicide watch over their idol Jeff Long getting ousted? I haven't really listened to the show in a couple of months at least.
Naw, they've come in off the ledge. But he doesn't seem to quite be over it. 😉

(notOM)Rebel123

Quote from: jkstock04 on February 10, 2018, 09:18:36 am
He would get deservedly run outta town if he posted by his real name.

Ha! C'mon now.

Porked Tongue

supersaint

He and Bart need some pacifiers and a spanking. 
There's no sense in nonsense when the heat is hot.

(notOM)Rebel123

Quote from: supersaint on February 10, 2018, 10:07:09 am
He and Bart need some pacifiers and a spanking. 

They'd fit right in with several HV posters. Ha! :D

Danimal

LOW-T-BO (with cowherdsmymancrush being a 2nd option).

The Pocahontas Porker

BoButter  !!!!

BertsBFF'BO

BoKnattily

BoDontKnowSh**

BabyBoBo
The Pitt Boss ,  The Muss Bus , The DVH Wagon . Coach Diefel , Coach Taylor , Coach Wieber an Coach McMakin life is great on the hill .

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: OneTuskOverTheLine™ on February 09, 2018, 11:09:50 pm
I'll take credit for his joining after calling him out on it... He should go by what his momma and daddy called him, unless he wants anonymity.
he definitely mentioned you by name lol
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

Pig in the Pokey

You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

AlmaHog2011

Quote from: Cinco de Hogo on February 10, 2018, 08:42:05 am

I'm sure he has been on here for years. He makes me sick. He has no clue he's all about the Long-Hogville posters who  constantly bash Arkansas. I haven't listened in years. Look forward to Florida boy who has no clue about Arkansas and Arkansas Football goes back to Florida!!! Last time I listened a national guy was on there and talking about Arkansas as a great place to recruit to and predicting great things if we got the right coach. It was crickets you could tell he didn't like that message.

Danimal

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on February 10, 2018, 10:18:56 am
DAMNIT U BEAT ME TO IT
I was actually amazed nobody had posted it yet.

Pig in the Pokey

holy darn this thread is gold. Can I get a sticky!

AlmaHog2011

Quote from: jkstock04 on February 10, 2018, 09:17:28 am

I love it. JeffLongsboy would be a good one. Maybe Don'tknowArkansasbo. I hope to see him at some open practices next season I will politely tell him to his face what I think of him. Not a threat but he won't control that conversation.

Pig in the Pokey

redhogchilipepper

I don't get all the hate for Bo. I feel his show is the best we have on air. His takes are honest, he's not supposed to be a fan like we are. His guest are from all over and offers outside insight to the program. The ones that like to throw his DUI in his face must have lived perfect life's or like most been lucky enough too not have to deal with a mistake like that. It serves no purpose in here.

I'll hang up and get bashed

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

LZH

As if we need more peckerwoods.

Vantage 8 dude

Quote from: (notOM)Rebel123 on February 09, 2018, 11:05:24 pm
Bo said today that he is joining Hogville at midnight tonight. He asked for suggestions for a "username". Any suggestions?
I'll throw out "shortsquashedFloridian"...any others?
Go
On behalf of all of us thanks for the warning.

tusksincolorado

Isn't Lanny concerned Hogville would lose memberships???
Screw it! I'm an old angry male, live with it!

Danimal

Quote from: redhogchilipepper on February 10, 2018, 10:37:20 am
I don't get all the hate for Bo. I feel his show is the best we have on air. His takes are honest, he's not supposed to be a fan like we are. His guest are from all over and offers outside insight to the program. The ones that like to throw his DUI in his face must have lived perfect life's or like most been lucky enough too not have to deal with a mistake like that. It serves no purpose in here.

I'll hang up and get bashed
Agree on the DUI comment -- everyone makes mistakes in life.

sowmonella

I don’t get all the hate for Bo. I feel his show is the best we have on air. His takes are honest, he’s not supposed to be a fan like we are. His guest are from all over and offers outside insight to the program. The ones that like to throw his DUI in his face must have lived perfect life’s or like most been lucky enough too not have to deal with a mistake like that. It serves no purpose in here.

I’ll hang up and get bashed

Actually that was an intelligent and mature post. I had forgotten those were allowed. +1
Not trying to brag or make anyone jealous but I can still fit into the same pair of socks I wore in high school.
Proud member since August 2003

99toLife

Quote from: (notOM)Rebel123 on February 09, 2018, 11:55:27 pm
Those "bigs"are worth a try...just sayin' 😉
Now, I'm not suggesting they would make Twistitup's "Upper Deck Menu"...but they'll hold their own.

I think Twist is gonna import some of BR's fine vittles for the Premium " Upper Deck Menu" 

wedge56

I don’t get all the hate for Bo. I feel his show is the best we have on air. His takes are honest, he’s not supposed to be a fan like we are. His guest are from all over and offers outside insight to the program. The ones that like to throw his DUI in his face must have lived perfect life’s or like most been lucky enough too not have to deal with a mistake like that. It serves no purpose in here.

I’ll hang up and get bashed

I agree with this for the most part.  I was a loyal listener for a long time.  He has great guests and is a good interviewer.  However, I stopped listening for three reasons.  1.  Tiger Bait 2.  Michael from Stuttgart 3.  Tim from Little Rock.  If I wanted to listen to the rants of self-promoters or idiots bashing the team I want to hear about or just pure insanity I would go to my family reunions.  Not only does he let them on the air, they get more time than other callers who have actual cogent thoughts.  If I ever hear those callers are gone I will once again be a loyal listener.  I enjoy intelligent discussion with all sides of an issue.  Callers like that don't fill the bill.