Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Where is FCJ or The People Asking Where is FCJ

Started by hawgfan4life, February 11, 2018, 10:23:38 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

hawgfan4life

Well done!  We hate on a fan so much he won't post when we win and the board goes almost silent.  I'll say it for him.

Great job players and coaches!  WPS

mckinneyhog5

Quote from: hawgfan4life on February 11, 2018, 10:23:38 pm
Well done!  We hate on a fan so much he won't post when we win and the board goes almost silent.  I'll say it for him.

Blah, Blah, Blah....Beat someone we shouldn't and get back to me mediocre Mike.
Quote from: mckinneyhog5 on April 07, 2019, 10:29:55 pmGuys, we have hired the BEST coach that we could have hired. Musselman is gonna rock it here like we haven't seen since the early 90's. Just sit back and watch it unfold! We WILL be a nationally recognized program again soon.

JayHog

Damn. Lol. Some of y'all really are miserable when we win.  Way to support the team. Way to support the kids 👍 You guys are unbelievable. Smh

onebadrubi

Quote from: hawgfan4life on February 11, 2018, 10:23:38 pm

We should celebrate beating the worst team in the league?  You think bama celebrates beating the hogs in football the last couple of years?

mhuff

Gladly take all the wins we can get. Didn't get to see game , but I am glad we won. Report was that we played good defense. I expect that every game.

KlubhouseKonnected

If Auburn is dirty so is Gus. You can't have it both ways. Deal with it.

Sow Lancelot

Quote from: onebadrubi on February 11, 2018, 10:44:03 pm
We should celebrate beating the worst team in the league?  You think bama celebrates beating the hogs in football the last couple of years?
You think Bama doesn't celebrate beating the hogs (and anyone else) in football the last couple of years?
"Nec vitia nostra nec remedium tolerare possumus." Livy
Nihil boni sine labore, sic vis pacem, para bellum.

razorback1829

It's crazy how somebody can be so obsessed with FCJ to start a thread about him. LOL this has got to be a joke right?

hogsanity

Quote from: razorback1829 on February 12, 2018, 10:35:38 am
It's crazy how somebody can be so obsessed with FCJ to start a thread about him. LOL this has got to be a joke right?

FCJ, imo, is a fake poster. He is not he same FCJ that calls radio shows. He tries way too hard to make his posts look like they are done the way that guy on the radio talks. The FCJ here is a alter ego of another poster. When people started questioning that, he stopped posting.
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

Dirty

Quote from: razorback1829 on February 12, 2018, 10:35:38 am

Crack Cocaine does this to folks!

hogwildjoshua

LMAO Okay let's all give each other hugs and "WOO PIGS!" after beating one of the worst teams in the SEC.  HELL NO.  Good win and good 7 minutes of basketball.  That's what I will say good job.  Anything else is moot.  We beat a nobody.  Great.  We should beat nobodys.  Now let's beat Kentucky and Auburn and then I'll make a thread about how great this team is. 

The OTR

Quote from: hogsanity on February 12, 2018, 10:39:57 am
FCJ, imo, is a fake poster. He is not he same FCJ that calls radio shows. He tries way too hard to make his posts look like they are done the way that guy on the radio talks. The FCJ here is a alter ego of another poster. When people started questioning that, he stopped posting.

Nobody is that good. 

BannerMountainMan

Quote from: hogwildjoshua on February 12, 2018, 06:18:55 pm
LMAO Okay let's all give each other hugs and "WOO PIGS!" after beating one of the worst teams in the SEC.  HELL NO.  Good win and good 7 minutes of basketball.  That's what I will say good job.  Anything else is moot.  We beat a nobody.  Great.  We should beat nobodys.  Now let's beat Kentucky and Auburn and then I'll make a thread about how great this team is.
alright we will remember this post
"Michael Qualls with the dunk at the buzzer, it goes and Arkansas wins, it goes and Arkansas wins"

hogwildjoshua

Quote from: BannerMountainMan on February 12, 2018, 07:23:03 pm
alright we will remember this post

Yeah remember this post when I post a thread about us beating Kentucky and Auburn IF we beat them

razorback1829

Quote from: hogwildjoshua on February 12, 2018, 06:18:55 pm

Here he goes 🙄. You're act is old.

razorback1829

Quote from: hogsanity on February 12, 2018, 10:39:57 am

Yea you have no life. You take Hogville way too seriously.. I mean a thread was started for somebody who doesn't even use their own real name... this is hilarious. No life I tell you.

hogwildjoshua

Quote from: razorback1829 on February 12, 2018, 08:13:39 pm
Yea you have no life. You take Hogville way too seriously.. I mean a thread was started for somebody who doesn't even use their own real name... this is hilarious. No life I tell you.

You have no friends so  :P

BannerMountainMan

"Michael Qualls with the dunk at the buzzer, it goes and Arkansas wins, it goes and Arkansas wins"

razorback1829