Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Spring practice schedule

Started by ricepig, January 29, 2018, 11:57:33 am

Previous topic - Next topic

arthurhawgerelli

hogfansince79

Quote from: ricepig on January 29, 2018, 11:57:33 am
https://twitter.com/RazorbackFBRec/status/958023941846720513

I was thinking they got 15 practices.  I guess I was thinking wrong.

Also, It looks like there is one practice after the spring game.  I don't remember seeing that before.
"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." — Will Rogers

"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that." — George Carlin

SemperHawg

HY said on Bo's show last week, they are throwing around the idea of doing one or two scrimmages up here that would be open to the public.

Porkys Revenge

Quote from: SemperHawg on January 29, 2018, 04:13:40 pm
HY said on Bo's show last week, they are throwing around the idea of doing one or two scrimmages up here that would be open to the public.
This coaching and AD change sure is refreshing.

ricepig

Quote from: hogfansince79 on January 29, 2018, 04:05:44 pm
I was thinking they got 15 practices.  I guess I was thinking wrong.

Also, It looks like there is one practice after the spring game.  I don't remember seeing that before.

They do get 15, either one was left off, or they are keeping their options open on #15.

JIHawg

andy Rainwater and Arkansas Equipment liked

Jeff Traylor

@CoachTraylor
·
4h

It will be here before we know it. Excited to release our schedule so all of the coaches and prospects can come watch @RazorbackFB this spring!! #Hammerdown #RazorFast #WPS

onebadrubi

You have to think that opening things wide open to high school coaches will only strengthen some and create other relationships.