Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Tommy Bush considering Hogs for a visit

Started by Richard Davenport, December 28, 2017, 10:28:31 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

HogPokerPlayer

Any info on Tommy Bush? I saw CCM visited him yesterday.  He looks super quick out of breaks for a big guy. I can see why he is rated so high.

ricepig

We "might" get a visit, or we might not, as of today.

Been10Hog

He visited Ole Miss recently!! How are they still getting away with that crap? No one wants to go to Oxford, MS unless they grew up in MS or are getting paid :puke:

The_Boot_stops_here

I read recently from RD that he thinks he'll end up at Baylor

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: Been10Hog on January 23, 2018, 01:26:36 pm
He visited Ole Miss recently!! How are they still getting away with that crap? No one wants to go to Oxford, MS unless they grew up in MS or are getting paid :puke:

Not everyone in the world thinks Memphis and N Mississippi is a sh!thole... The guy coaching there is one helluva recruiter. Say what yo will, but once the talent started getting there, by hook or by crook, the location and coaches are able to get them to campus. People are going to be screaming the same thing about Fayetteville, but we all know already what the environment is here, and $40.4 million a year is being spread around at 14 different schools in the SEC...
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

TNRazorbacker

Oxford is a very nice little town actually, Its one drawback is being surrounded by Mississippi.

Been10Hog

Quote from: TNRazorbacker on January 23, 2018, 01:50:47 pm
Oxford is a very nice little town actually, Its one drawback is being surrounded by Mississippi.
Most 18 yr olds are not looking for a nice little town! Except for I guess that WR from Chicago, Laquan Treadwell, who was the #1 ranked WR. I guess there's more to do in Oxford.....$$$$$

Hayden1865

Quote from: Been10Hog on January 23, 2018, 03:13:37 pm
Most 18 yr olds are not looking for a nice little town! Except for I guess that WR from Chicago, Laquan Treadwell, who was the #1 ranked WR. I guess there's more to do in Oxford.....$$$$$
Have you seen the co-eds in Oxford?
Don't take life too seriously, you'll never make it out alive.

ricepig

stronguard

Yeah, my neice.  She goes about 220.  Even the students there know whats going on, its a big joke.  They dont care anymore.  Expect OM to be the new Aubie, always willing to bend the rules for a little taste of success.

Quote from: Hayden1865 on January 23, 2018, 03:14:59 pm
If you don't know, now you know.

Chief Idiot of the Tavern

"Woke" is a term made up by people who have appointed themselves as intellectually superior as a way to describe themselves in comparison with those whom they deem ignorant.

liljo

Quote from: stronguard on January 23, 2018, 03:18:16 pm
Yeah, my neice.  She goes about 220.  Even the students there know whats going on, its a big joke.  They dont care anymore.  Expect OM to be the new Aubie, always willing to bend the rules for a little taste of success.

LOL! ! ! Are they single?
Slow down, son. You'll ride past a lot more good stuff than you'll ever catch up to.

Bubba's Bruisers

Anybody know anyting about the Battle kid?  I just know he's a tall, highly regarded WR who might have interest.  Not sure on his status at this point.
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

stronguard

If you don't know, now you know.

Chief Idiot of the Tavern

"Woke" is a term made up by people who have appointed themselves as intellectually superior as a way to describe themselves in comparison with those whom they deem ignorant.

Hog N Bama

Quote from: Been10Hog on January 23, 2018, 01:26:36 pm
or they ran out of gas and heard there was a gas station there. WHAT A DUMP!!

Hog N Bama

BLAH BLAH BLAH so sick of hearing this BS. There are beautiful co-ed's at Arkansas and every school for that matter

Hoggish1

Quote from: TNRazorbacker on January 23, 2018, 01:50:47 pm

I've spend some time in Oxford and it is a sleepy little town.  It does not compare to Fayetteville in any way whatsover.  Oh, but they have the Grove and the Col., :puke:

imtad16

Quote from: Bubba's Bruisers on January 23, 2018, 03:34:06 pm
Anybody know anyting about the Battle kid?  I just know he's a tall, highly regarded WR who might have interest.  Not sure on his status at this point.

I know I would like to no more as well. All I know is that he is scheduled to visit Feb 2. Looks to be between us, Ole Miss, and Oregon. We are the last three visits. His 247 doesn't lists any other official visits. Interesting that he decommitted from Oregon after the Willie Taggart departure, but Mario Cristobal and company has apparently got him going back for an official visit. He unofficially visited Ole Miss back in July and returning there this weekend for the official. 247 says Bielema and the previous staff offered Battle back in Jan 2017. However, the current staff may be behind the 8 ball in school familiarity, but they were the 3rd team to offer Battle way back in spring 2016. SMU offered him in May 2016 while Ole Miss and Oregon offered Feb 2017. Our staff looks to have the longest relationship of the 3 schools. Although Oregon had a commitment from him, but at least Bama didn't offer so Cristobal himself has catching up to do. I don't know if anyone else on the staff has a relationship with him. All that said, all in all it appears we have a pretty decent shot based on those basic observations.

RD do you know much about Miles Battle and his recruitment?

https://247sports.com/Player/Miles-Battle-87226/TimelineEvents?Page=1

OneTuskOverTheLine™

My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: Hoggish1 on January 23, 2018, 04:53:39 pm
I've spend some time in Oxford and it is a sleepy little town.  It does not compare to Fayetteville in any way whatsover.  Oh, but they have the Grove and the Col., :puke:

When..? I don't know what you were looking for that you can't get there. You just look stupid with your comments.

SooieGeneris

Quote from: The_Boot_stops_here on January 23, 2018, 01:27:41 pm
I read recently from RD that he thinks he'll end up at Baylor

Baylor must be the new Ole Miss from a few years back. All of a sudden recruits are flocking to Wacko to play for a team that just went 1-11. And we have posters who say you can't recruit to a team that was 4-8 that was two 2nd half collapses from 9-4 a year ago..

Matt Rhule must be the new Hooty Nutt. Interviewed for the Colts job, which he had NO CHANCE to get, then announced that he turned THEM down to spin it for recruiting.

That job was going to Josh McDaniels all along, not some 1-11 college college coach, no matter what he did at Temple. Al Golden won at Temple, how did his tenure at the U go?
An Old OL coach who's team couldn't block a hat last season... If things aren't MUCH better this fall,  enjoy Hot Springs Sammy!

LRrazorback

They're out of bowl games for a couple years, aren't they? 

SooieGeneris

If that's why players were going there, why the need for Hugh Freeze to "hook them up?"
An Old OL coach who's team couldn't block a hat last season... If things aren't MUCH better this fall,  enjoy Hot Springs Sammy!

onebadrubi

Lol while this is funny, if you've ever spent a good night out in Oxford, they have good looking women all over.  Faytown has plenty of good looking coeds, but oxfords do a better job of being seen more often.

onebadrubi

Quote from: SooieGeneris on January 23, 2018, 06:11:22 pm
If that's why players were going there, why the need for Hugh Freeze to "hook them up?"

He was setting them up with money and coeds

ManBeast

Can she play Linebacker?